IBM India

Consumer Complaints

View More Information...

Good

IBM India Complaints & Reviews

Axis Bank does not reveal loan status on the basis of customer application number nor on the basis of registered mobile number....

I went for ordering the pizza at domino's ( near Domino's Pizza 15, 16, 16 A, Plot 9D, Aditya Mega Mall, Karkardooma, New Delhi ) @[protected] . I ordered CHICKEN FIESTA with CHEESE BURST pizza Along with COKE and chicken subwitch .After placing the order Dominos employee take My order .and asking my contact no. I share My contact no to that person That guy says in a rude way and told me you take order and come first time in this outlet . I told him that i come 50+ time in this outlet and come 4 time daily in every months please check your system in this month of aprial i come on 3rd 4th, 18th, and 23 aprial 2015.each and every month i always come 4 time after long speech he called the manager i told her all conversation she replied my system is OK Please go from there .

I am working in adobe as a senior software devloper My que to dominos is ?

1. is these type of employes u hired ?who even didn't knew how to use the applications its means some this u do corruption in invoice .?
2. and how u generated the invoices of the customer if your system is not working properly its means you doing wrong activity.near Domino's Pizza 15, 16, 16 A, Plot 9D, Aditya Mega Mall, Karkardooma, New Delhi
3. Today i charge the FIR against this dominos outlet near Domino's Pizza 15, 16, 16 A, Plot 9D, Aditya Mega Mall, Karkardooma, New Delhi because i think some think happing wrong with the invoices because i have pay all the govt taxes and in revert what i get the negative response.

PLEASE REVERT ME I AM WATING FOR YOUR REVERT

THIS IS MY CONTACT NO:[protected](Please go through with this phone number and check in your database system how many time i come there and placed the order.)

Thanks and regards
VISHAL BHAKUNI

Hello Everyone, I tried to withdraw Rs 10000 on 15th March, 2015 at 7:19PM from Bank Of India ATM but money did not dispense from Bank Of India ATM but amount debited from my account. I have contacted HDFC CUSTOMER CARE by calling (Complaint No : 889867) and mailing (COMPLAINT NUMBER HBL=[protected] them.And I have an emergency to get the amount back urgently. Even I have contacted Manager of HDFC Kalyani Branch where I am holding this account. But no use. Every time they use to say either it will take 3/5 working days, Kalyani Bank Manager said 15 working days / he already sent to their central team to investigate. But no updates till now when I will get my money back. HDFC people are not taking care even they dont bother to help me out. I am not sure what to do now. I am planning to file a case against HDFC in consumer court. Please advise me on this. Please find the details below. Bank Of India (BOI) ATM-ID : CKC9059. Location : Jaguly, Nadia, West Bengal. HDFC Account No : [protected] Branch :HDFC Kalyani, Nadia, West Bengal. Amount to credit back : Rs 10000 (10k) I have the receipt which I received from BOI ATM. There clearly mentioned "SUSPENDED TXN". Why the bank employees not able to understand if the clients are having medical issues then they will face huge financial problem for this kind of issues. Thanks and Regards. Santanu Mukherjee. Cell : +91 [protected] / +91 [protected] eMail: [protected]@yahoo.com
    Dear Customer,

We have responded to your e-mail vide ref no :[protected] on march 24, 2015. Request you to check your mailbox for resolution

Tejal
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
    Tejal,

Why it is taking such a long time to credit back my amount ? Customer may have medical emergencies, so is not it you should take care of this issue at the earliest ? Is this the support and service HDFC providing to the customers ? Dont you people understand client's emergency ? How could you people simply silent and not giving any update till 24th March ?

Can you answer my questions ?

Can you please let me know the exact TAT for this issue ? I received a call from HDFC ATM section on 24th March, and they confirmed the TAT of this kind of issues is 7 working days.I am holding this account with HDFC Kalyani Branch. But HDFC Kalyani Branch Manager Mr. Anjan Bhattacharjee informed me 2 times over phone, that TAT is 15 working days. Why there is a discrepancy for just to say a simple TAT to customer ? As a Branch Manager he should know the exact TAT and he should not mislead the clients. It is really surprised that the Branch Manager does not even know the exact TAT of money dispensed issue.
    Or deliberately he mislead me. Can you answer me ?

Santanu Mukherjee.

Date: 17/Mar/2015 To, IBM Head Office IBM India Pvt Ltd, Manyata Embassy Business Park, G-2 Block, Ground Floor, outer ring road, Nagawara, Bangalore-45 Subject: Cheated By taking Money By HR Mr.Satisha C ( Ph- [protected] ) For Job of Associate - Technical Operations at IBM Sir, On 13th-Feb-2015 at SCT Engineering college there was IBM off-Campus Walk-in Jobs, I was selected in interview round and written Apti-round Then they Gave IBM Coupon No: ID5B5465. Then on 16th-Feb-2015 got a mail from IBM telling, I was selected in Apti-Round, and to come on 19th-Feb-2015 for communication round. On 19th-Feb, I cleared communication round and telephony round at IBM India Pvt Ltd, Manyata Embassy Business Park, G-2 Block, Ground Floor, outer ring road, Nagawara, Bangalore-45 Then HR Mr .Satisha C called me Telling “ I went to meet at IBM G2 block on 23rd Feb “, I went to meet Him, He said " For Getting Job in IBM You should have Good reference, I shall give reference from a Manager But you need to pay 50, 000/- “, I Said “sorry sir my dad is retired man, and we are poor family, I shall get you 25, 000/- and rest after my 1st month salary.." Then on 25th-Feb-2015, I gave him cash of 25, 000/- Then on 2nd-Mar-2015 he called me telling “ I shall keep your Interview Round on 3/3/2015 at 4-5PM okay, i have spoken with the Manager also “ i said thanks .. And on 3rd-Mar-2015, at 5PM Mr. Satisha Took to G1 Block i guess its “ ttk health care “ They Manager took Interview for 45-Min, i answer him Nicely, He said Good Go and meet satisha You are selected. Then i Met Mr.Satisha C at HR block, He took my Documents and Current Job Documents Xerox and said You can leave for the day, you have selected For job, we will send you Offer-letter soon. Then on 9th-March-2015 i went to meet Mr.Satisha C, at 1:30PM at IBM G2 Block at IBM India Pvt Ltd, Manyata Embassy Business Park, G-2 Block, Ground Floor, outer ring road, Nagawara, Bangalore-45 Said Him “ Plz sir do not worry i will give You rest 25, 000/- in my 1st- Month salary, He said in 2-4 Days You will Get Your offer Letter so arrange in 2-3Days, The Manager wants it seems. I said plz sir “ You convince Him sir, i will try to arrange to my best “ And Came Back. And On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 i Got a Mail From IBM telling “ Thank you for participating in the Interview with IBM. During the interview discussion, we have thoroughly reviewed your application and matched your skills and achievements with the position we are currently seeking to fill for the position of an Associate - Technical Operations. At this stage, we regret to inform you that we are unable to take your candidature ahead for this role. We therefore, would not be in a position to proceed further with your application. We wish you all the very best for the future. “ Then i called Mr.Satisha C, he picked call and said wait i will see.. Then i called him many times he did not pick all Nor replayed messages and Then in angry i messaged badly to him telling give back my money or i will give police Complaint “ He did not reply nor called. Then i Mailed to [protected]@in.ibm.com Telling on 3/3/15 HR Mr.Satisha C said You have selected and You will get your Offer-Letter soon. Then On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 i Got a Mail From IBM Telling “Hi Pavan, Thank you for mailing to us. You will get your offer letter shortly. Thanks. “ “ I felt Very Happy “ Then Today Tue, Mar 17, 2015, I got a Mail from IBM Telling “Hi Pavan, We regret to inform you that the below email on Mar 16, 2015 was inadvertently sent to you due to an administrative error. Please ignore this email, this email does not change the status of your candidature at IBM. The mail does not create any binding obligation on IBM and should be ignored. “ Taking money of 25, 000/- Mr.Satisha had not selected me, I gave best in interview on 3/3/15 too.. If I call Mr.satisha he is not picking call also nor replying to my msg. Cheater fellow..
      Date: 17/Mar/2015

To,

IBM Head Office
      IBM India Pvt Ltd,
      Manyata Embassy Business Park,
      G-2 Block, Ground Floor, outer ring road,
      Nagawara, Bangalore-45

Subject: Cheated By taking Money By HR Mr.Satisha C ( Ph- [protected] )
      For Job of Associate - Technical Operations at IBM

Then on 25th-Feb-2015, I gave him cash of 25, 000/-

And On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 i Got a Mail From IBM telling

Then i called Mr.Satisha C, he picked call and said wait i will see..
      He did not reply nor called.

Then On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 i Got a Mail From IBM Telling
      “Hi Pavan,
      Thank you for mailing to us. You will get your offer letter shortly. Thanks. “

“ I felt Very Happy “

Then Today Tue, Mar 17, 2015, I got a Mail from IBM Telling
      “Hi Pavan,

Help me sir, Mr. Satisha, HR dept IBM have taken 25, 000/- For getting Job and Cheated Me.. https://www.facebook.com/sathisha.gowda.14?fref=ts Date:...

Hi All, I'm Mrs.Bhanu Prakash. Would like to share my Present Hard and miserable Situation with you all. So that I could get a kind support from some of you. I'm having issues with my Husband in financial matters. We got married on 1st July, 2007. As he is not taking care of me and my financial obligation - House Loan (that's where problem started - once after agreement and Registration is done, during approval of House Loan, he took 'U' turn and had not signed on Loan Application. So My Father signed on Application as co-applicant and even he paid advance as well), I had to go for better offer to clear my financial obligations quickly, so joined in Pay Pal, Chennai. Till June, 2011 - we were staying together in Bangalore. Even that time he was in completely night shifts. Though he stays back at home once in a while - that day he used to torture me mentally and physically. He is a drunker. Now I cleared all My financial Obligations and wants to be with him. So I'm trying to call him (since June, 2011 - only through phone, mails and chat we are talking with each other). But now he is not responding on mobile. I just did chat with him yesterday night. Even that time also...he has not disclosed any of his details. Since still he is in IBM (since 2006), could see his profile and working history and got to know he went to Onsite on Long Term. This I was not aware. Even we went for counselling - that time he agreed for everything - but later as agreed he never come back. In-fact communication is totally stopped. Now I'm not getting what I need to do now??? So seeking your help. If some one from IBM has helping hand...please let me know. As a sister I'm seeking your help and kind advise. Regards, Leela M Velamakanni #91-[protected] / [protected]

beware of anik biswas-[protected] Thanks to National consumer complaint forum to open our eyes .we were all misguided by this fellow named Anik Biswas original name Dominic Biswas .He told many wrong words and abstract languages against IIBM when we call in his number [protected], but later we found that all words of dominic was FALSE AND RUBBISH, he was actually terminated from the company”SYNERGY CHAR PVT LTD” on misbehavior and some theft case for that his was penalized, we have asked MR. ANUP DUTTA the GM of that plant.The scan copy of his terminate is attached.We further thanks to IIBM for giving opportunities us in Essel mining under Aditya Birla in Vapi.18 peoples of same batch are working happily and many friend are in LUMAX also pune, noida, gurgoan from same college JCET(mursidabad) 2013 batch where this (Dominic )person was also passed out .once again thanks to Bijan sir, Partha sir and madam for give opportunities, and friends beware of this fake guy DOMINIC…and his supporter two DALAL (RAJA and TIMIR nick name raju working some fake consultancy in kolkata). SAGAR MOY, SANJAY SASMOL, RATUL, AVIK, SUBHAS BISWAS, RAKESH, SUMAN, SUSANTA, IIBM and JCET STUDENTS WORKING IN ESSEL MINNING VAPI GUJURAT
          .beware of anik biswas-9933999029

Respected Sir
            pl Requested latest purses IBM Tower server system X3100M4 8 GB Ram (Original IBM 02X 4GB Ram) but not...
            Hello Sir, I am Lala Krushna Behera. I have worked for IBM Daksh Pvt, Ltd for a year (7th may09 to 17th may10). And...

I have send my PF document on 2 october 2014 but i\since last 50 days i hav nt received any conformation my contact no is [protected], and my name is vijay barwase and my last 5 digit PF a/c no is 17958, my emp id is 194583 once done cl bck me .

I Have lost my pan card so please complaint this one, And please provide new pan card My Pan card No IS :BCKPR3861H My New Address RAYAPATTI DEEPTHI IBM EGL CAMPUS OFF INDIRA NAGAR KORAMANGALA INNER RING ROAD BANGALORE BANGALORE - 560071 KARNATAKA
              Hi All,

Leela Madhavi Mamidipally

IBMR IS THE MOST BEGGAR COLLEGE I HAVE EVER KNOWN IN PUNE. EDUCATION HAS NO VALUE IN THIS COLLEGE. THE DIRECTOR IS SUCH A BEGGAR THAT THEY CHARGE MONEY FROM STUDENTS FOR THE ANNUAL COLLEGE FEST!!! JUST IMAGINE... THEY HARRAS YOU IN EACH AND EVERY MOMENT BEFORE EXAM FORM FILLING AND TAKING ADMIT CARD. THEY BRING MID LEVEL CELEBRITIES FOR FILM PROMOTION IN THEIR COLLEGE AND CHARGE MONEY FROM STUDENTS.. DID U GET ANY LOGIC!!???

I have been sending emails to the final department for almost 2 weeks for my original experience letter for employee id -196971...

I lost my bag in Auto with number ending 8598. I travelled from EGL to L.B.Shastri nagar after 6pm on Aug 28, 2014. How do I find the Auto. The address was mentioned as Nagasandra, Belur. in the ID behind the driver seat. I dont remember the driver name or phone number.
                  Aug 27, 2014
                  Updated by Thamanna
                  Date is Aug 27, not 28

I am one of the victim who cheated by this fake number [protected]. One bloody called me and asked me to attend the interview...

Sir, I am Chaitra. N served IBM Daksh from Aug 2010 till Jan 2014. I was in SGB process. I resigned the job on Jan 2014 but couldn't complete notice period completely due to health issues I worked only 15 days after submitting resign letter, but as per company rule I have sent a DD for Rs 1709 as I received letter from company n also submitted ID card n blank cheque leave as well. But till date I am tired of calling HR person n my Manager for PF amount n releaving letter. HR person told to wait till 48 days for PF amount but till I didn't receive. Please help me out on this. Please mail me or contact me on following details. Chaitra. N Emp no 154903 Address Chaitra. N c/o Vijaya Kumar. N No 584/1/3, Muneshwara Nagar, Malvathhalli, Ullal Main Road, Behind Sai Apartment, Bangalore 560056 Mob no [protected]

I Have given interview on 28th may at gurgoan IBM office and was selected for the post of SAP PM CONSULTANT They have given me joining date as 30th june and noida location.I was informed at time interview that after verification of documents with in 2 weeks I wil get offer letter.But after 3weeks when I followed with hr person for my offer letter then he told that u please relocate to pune or kolkata. I Denied For relocation then they told we very sory we dont have opening at noida. I dont understand if Vacancy was not there then why they have conducted interview. Just bcoz i was selected in ibm i had refused offer of 1 company which I had in hand with me. NoW very easily ibm is saying sory to me. But my career is spoiled due to ibm. Didnt ever thought that IBM Wil be such a Fraud company playing with career of candidate Can anyone help me In resolving my problem and getting offer letter from IBM.

Ibm — Not refunding my money [Resolved]

Vaishnavi Sharma ([protected], [protected]@gmail.com, A/C no. [protected], State Bank of Hydarabad, Chaitanyapuri branch...