IBM India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Sep 19, 2022

File a complaint to IBM India

Having problems with IBM India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IBM India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IBM India

IBM India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 6666

IBM India reviews & complaints page 8

I got selected for R2R role in IBM Gurgoan around 30 days ago and submitted all documents and background verification forms but I haven't received the offer letter till now. HR told me that position is on hold and later she told that there is no position available. If there was no position available from the starting then why they interviewed me and got me selected me. This is so much frustrating and disheartening for candidates who actively...
It has been more than a year i left ibm and still waiting for my pf to get cleared. Date of exit was 16-jun-2017, to be specific.

I tried to submit form 19 from my epfo portal but was unable to fill up as my aforementioned date of exit (Doe) was not updated on the epf portal by ibm till date. I sent a mail regarding this and called multiple times on[protected]/[protected] but had no response as of now. Please advise....
I have ordered a study table on sunday after seeing the ad in quiker, when i was asking details with the dealer, they said you can pay amount we are wholesaler so that you will get an offer and i thought it's from quiker direct dealership but now after paying the amount rupees 2500 on sunday, he said will deliver the product by tuesday before 9pm but today when asked about this again n again he blocked me without any response. Please take...
I have insured my parents for the year 2018 covering from january to December for amount 1lakh each. Premium of the same for my father (senior citizen) rupee 9320.47 and my mother (non senior citizen) rupee 8495.65 has been deducted in the month of march 2018.
But now in the portal I am unable to see my parents policy and from customer care side they confirmed that it's inactive.
Since my father is hospitalised...
Hi this is Sameer Ahmed I quit the job in 2013 and have not withdrawn my PF and now when I contacted about it got to know that IBM Daksh has been taken over but concentrix please it would be great if someone would help me with my PF number nd withdrawal of it nd my phone No is [protected]
Plz would be great if someone could help asap
And I have lost all my salary slips and payslips which I have in my mail box they are password...

I have worked with ibm for almost an year. But i never took my pf. I forgot all my details and when i checked with hr they didn't provide any details. Please help me in getting my pf amount back. Below are my details:-

Name :- m. Kanagaraj
Process :- mapple (Tso)
Office:- unitech cyber park
Add:- ibm daksh business process service pvt. Ltd
Infinity tower, tower b
5th floor, dlf phase 2
Sec 25a, gurgaon
IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have a look at email trial...

Is anyone ethical and responsible in ibm or you all are flocks of cheaters???

I have been requesting and emailing, also called up mr. Nishant who is i believe behind auto swapping of my credit card without my permission..

If you guys ll not take immediate action i shall be reaching to your highest authority.. As well file an fir against ibm and mr. Nishant...
    My name is virender desraj luthra, a member of the ibm group superannuation scheme. I suddenly noticed that payments directly deposited in my account in hdfc bank had stopped effective this financial year. My email is [protected]@gmail.com and my cell phone number is [protected]. My address is as below

Villa no 18, talera park.
    Kalyani nagar
    Pune 411006...
    Hi team,

I'm shankar from bangalorian
    I would to share some information i have faced the problem, one of your employee jithin s l, (Ibm employee)
    This guy was sent request to me after accepting onwards till now... So he making to irritating me & sexual arresing to forced... So he is the gay community...
    Making me very distabance... On my day...
    I ready shameless... This kind of educated ppl are...

Dear sir/madam

I am request to all please change the morning employee in bangalore yaswanthpura bambi daing road opp:aab hotel med plus shop because when i going to shop one girl is on shop, she is talking always in phone & in that shop one guy sitting out of counter and she give wrong medicine to my mother three times, something happened to my mother i will give complaint please i will request to all please change that girl or kick out from the company
    IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Person doing job with fake experience as a Linux db admin in IBM he is not deserved ...
    His details
    Name Yendluri Ramakrishna
    Nuzendla village
    Guntur
    Andhra Pradesh
    Please take an action against him.

Lenoir ideapad 520 was purchased online in oct from amazon india. There is electric shock experienced on surface of laptop and performance is slow. I have spoken to amazon india who will help only if ibm gives written denial of service. Ibm india online chat service says this shock is mild and as per design. I do not want to spend 70000 to have my small son experience shock... Mild or otherwise. I have written multiple mails to customer service at lenovo copying head for india services also. But there is no response. Unable to get any resolution from amazon or ibm. Please help
      IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am following with ibm seperation an retrial department since last one year and still not able to get my pf amount yet. I sent around hundreds of emai communication and given all required documents, but getting very poor response no success yet.
        No direct number to reach them, no higher management contact to escalate it.
        Pf account : py/krp/...,,,..
        Rajeev
        [protected]@gmail.com...
        Hello sir/mam

I am previous employee of the ibm islbanglore, i want to withdraw or transfer (Whichever is easier) my ibm pf amount to my current employer account in noida.

Pl share my pf detail, as per the info below-
        Employee name - ashish shukla
        Employee id - 012131
        Dept. Code - ez2
        Lwd - 12th sep'2008.

Pl help to get my pf transfer. I have already sent several mails...
        Myself sujit kumar worked in ibm in the year, 2016 and left the organization about a year back now.
        Still ibm didn't updated the service end date in uan portal.

Now i am facing issues while try to transfer my existing pf account from ibm to current organization.

Employment details as follows,

Employee name - sujit kumar
        Employee id - in00409r
        Service period - 28th march,...

They had asking me for 2000 rupees for registration. Afterword they took my interview and ask me for 15500 i had paid that amount then he has ask me 7500 for certificate verification, and they did not provide me till a job or offer letter plz help me how to take money back from him the recruiter name is gaurav sharma. He told me after paying money he will send me bond of 1 year. And did not send me a bond 2 days happen for this news
        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi sir my name is mruthyunjaya. K, my interview scheduled on[protected] and after one month i am getting cal from ibm regarding documentation that day hr was telling within one or two weeks we have to send you the offer letter but still i didn't get any offer letter but i want to call to hr she tolding with me they have to freez or hold ur offer letter so u have to wait. O dont no why this reputed company act like this way please sir solve...
          Hi everyone, person name sathish kumar says that he is working as hr in ibm and he promises the candidates,
          That he will get them job in ibm without any interviews and without any documents verification and
          He also calls to the candidates and says ibm is having opening in software engineer in bangalore and just pay 1500 rs

Shortlisted in ibm for software engineer

Hi everyone, person name sathish kumar says that he is working as hr in wipro and he promises the candidates,
          That he will get them job in wipro without any interviews and without any documents verification and
          He also calls to the candidates and says wipro is having opening in software engineer in bangalore and just pay 1500 rs
          For documentation with out coming you to bangalore and he says that you'll get offer letter with in 2 days direct to your home.
          When ever we call he will switchoff his phone. He is cheating many candidates as i know by taking many 1500rs.
          We think just 1500rs know will give, friends this kind of people should be punished and send them behind bars.
          Don't believe this kind of bloody frauds in bangalore. That fraud name is sathish kumar.
          Mobile number: [protected], [protected]. Be careful. Friends 1500rs may not be nothing for you but
          It becomes a part of some frauds so please don't give and get fooled. His account details:
          Account no :k. Sathiskumar.ac [protected]. Axis bank ifsc code utib0001453 also [protected], ifsc code : sbin0002208,
          So on.
          Aug 7, 2021
          Hi Santosh,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
          Please note that Wipro does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for employment.

We have noticed that resumes in employment websites and job portals often receive offers of ‘jobs’ at Wipro at times that require payment of cash deposit into specified bank accounts.

These are fake job offers because Wipro never seeks payment of money from candidates and no selection takes place without completion of the requisite interview processes.

Some common attributes of these fake job offer emails/sms are:

• They come from public email IDs like Yahoo!, Rediff, Indiatimes.
          • They claim to come from ‘Wipro Group of Industries Limited’ or some such non-existent organization but claiming to carry the name of ‘Wipro’.
          • They call for cash deposit into a designated bank account (generally such accounts are opened with banks like ICIC Bank, Axis Bank, IDBI Bank).
          • In the event there was already a payment made, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
          • To make the offer seem authentic, the email will call for submission of ‘qualification documents’, ‘experience certificate’, photographs etc.
          • The emails will contain numerous apparent grammar and spelling errors.
          • Often, the contact address, phone numbers given in the email are non-existent and false.
          • We realize that you were alerted by one of the above pointers. And in case any of your friends or acquaintances, complain of receiving such mails, please alert them too, and discourage them into not paying/depositing money. They must simply ignore such mails as ‘SPAM’.

Importantly, please advise your friends and relatives not to fall prey to such fake job offers. Also note that all mails to candidates have a clear warning against payment of cash for securing jobs at Wipro.

Wipro Support

I had posted an phone ad olx, a person called kishore kumar d who claimed to be hr from ibm took the phone and said the amount is transferred online and i will be getting in 30mins which i didn't receive. For next two days he said he'll be giving in cash. Now if he ask for money he is threatening to remove us from the job and blacklist our name since he is hr of ibm. He is Threatening me while calling to his number.
            Below are few details of his profile and messages.

I request you to please look into the matter and help solving it. Phone was taken on 2nd August 2017 in Manyata Tech Park Bangalore

[protected] - This is his number.
            His address - No.6 2nd block, 5th cross, Ayyappa Nagar, Devasandra Main road, KR puram, Bangalore - 560036
            Aug 7, 2021
            Dear OLX User,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our specialised team would like to immediately address your concern. Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in so that we can appropriately assist you in this matter.

We look forward to hearing from you!

OLX India

I had posted an phone ad olx, a person called kishore kumar d who claimed to be hr from ibm took the phone and said the amount is transferred online and i will be getting in 30mins which i didn't receive. For next two days he said he'll be giving in cash. Now if he ask for money he is threatening to remove us from the job and blacklist our name since he is hr of ibm. He is also hacking my facebook password and trying to...