IBM India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Oct 21, 2022

File a complaint to IBM India

Having problems with IBM India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IBM India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IBM India

IBM India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 6666

IBM India reviews & complaints page 9

Hi sir my name is mruthyunjaya. K, my interview scheduled on[protected] and after one month i am getting cal from ibm regarding documentation that day hr was telling within one or two weeks we have to send you the offer letter but still i didn't get any offer letter but i want to call to hr she tolding with me they have to freez or hold ur offer letter so u have to wait. O dont no why this reputed company act like this way please sir solve...
Hi everyone, person name sathish kumar says that he is working as hr in ibm and he promises the candidates,
That he will get them job in ibm without any interviews and without any documents verification and
He also calls to the candidates and says ibm is having opening in software engineer in bangalore and just pay 1500 rs

Shortlisted in ibm for software engineer

Hi everyone, person name sathish kumar says that he is working as hr in wipro and he promises the candidates,
That he will get them job in wipro without any interviews and without any documents verification and
He also calls to the candidates and says wipro is having opening in software engineer in bangalore and just pay 1500 rs
For documentation with out coming you to bangalore and he says that you'll get offer letter with in 2 days direct to your home.
When ever we call he will switchoff his phone. He is cheating many candidates as i know by taking many 1500rs.
We think just 1500rs know will give, friends this kind of people should be punished and send them behind bars.
Don't believe this kind of bloody frauds in bangalore. That fraud name is sathish kumar.
Mobile number: [protected], [protected]. Be careful. Friends 1500rs may not be nothing for you but
It becomes a part of some frauds so please don't give and get fooled. His account details:
Account no :k. Sathiskumar.ac [protected]. Axis bank ifsc code utib0001453 also [protected], ifsc code : sbin0002208,
So on.
Aug 7, 2021
Hi Santosh,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
Please note that Wipro does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for employment.

We have noticed that resumes in employment websites and job portals often receive offers of ‘jobs’ at Wipro at times that require payment of cash deposit into specified bank accounts.

These are fake job offers because Wipro never seeks payment of money from candidates and no selection takes place without completion of the requisite interview processes.

Some common attributes of these fake job offer emails/sms are:

• They come from public email IDs like Yahoo!, Rediff, Indiatimes.
• They claim to come from ‘Wipro Group of Industries Limited’ or some such non-existent organization but claiming to carry the name of ‘Wipro’.
• They call for cash deposit into a designated bank account (generally such accounts are opened with banks like ICIC Bank, Axis Bank, IDBI Bank).
• In the event there was already a payment made, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
• To make the offer seem authentic, the email will call for submission of ‘qualification documents’, ‘experience certificate’, photographs etc.
• The emails will contain numerous apparent grammar and spelling errors.
• Often, the contact address, phone numbers given in the email are non-existent and false.
• We realize that you were alerted by one of the above pointers. And in case any of your friends or acquaintances, complain of receiving such mails, please alert them too, and discourage them into not paying/depositing money. They must simply ignore such mails as ‘SPAM’.

Importantly, please advise your friends and relatives not to fall prey to such fake job offers. Also note that all mails to candidates have a clear warning against payment of cash for securing jobs at Wipro.

Wipro Support

I had posted an phone ad olx, a person called kishore kumar d who claimed to be hr from ibm took the phone and said the amount is transferred online and i will be getting in 30mins which i didn't receive. For next two days he said he'll be giving in cash. Now if he ask for money he is threatening to remove us from the job and blacklist our name since he is hr of ibm. He is Threatening me while calling to his number.
    Below are few details of his profile and messages.

I request you to please look into the matter and help solving it. Phone was taken on 2nd August 2017 in Manyata Tech Park Bangalore

[protected] - This is his number.
    His address - No.6 2nd block, 5th cross, Ayyappa Nagar, Devasandra Main road, KR puram, Bangalore - 560036
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dear OLX User,

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our specialised team would like to immediately address your concern. Please contact us at [protected]@olx.in so that we can appropriately assist you in this matter.

We look forward to hearing from you!

OLX India

I had posted an phone ad olx, a person called kishore kumar d who claimed to be hr from ibm took the phone and said the amount is transferred online and i will be getting in 30mins which i didn't receive. For next two days he said he'll be giving in cash. Now if he ask for money he is threatening to remove us from the job and blacklist our name since he is hr of ibm. He is also hacking my facebook password and trying to...
      Ibm hr nisha ([protected]@in. Ibm.com) and manager balaram ([protected]@in. Ibm.com)
      Actually i got a offer letter on[protected]
      Then iwill mail to boath to conforom my offer and thanking them. That time i am not getting any replay.[protected] is my joining date that time they told this is fake.
      I got offer from [protected]@in. Ibm.com
      And i got candidate id and meeting persons from [protected]@in. Ibm.com.in ibm most of the...
      Hai everyone. Ibm and polaris both conducted a off campus drive in swetha engineering college thirupathi on 25 feb 17. The hr persons both one male and other lady conducted the 4 rounds of interview and selected some of the candidates. But the process is totally backdoor the hr's before drive only match fixed with the some of the consultancies in hyderabad and they conducted the drive in swetha engineering college by promising some vacancies...

One one the hr in gurgaon 39 shweta is soo full of attitude and misbihave with the people who come for the interview they have there own policy that they have there own list to chose the candiate for te job they give stupid reason and discolify the deserving candiate this is the worst hr team i[censored] want to keep the name of ibm like before remove or.watch the working of such corupted employess otherwise nobody will.going to join ibm

Name: kishore kumar D
        Designation: HR Recruitment & operations Information Integration (IBM Software Group)
        E-mail: [protected]@ibm.com
        ITPIN:[protected]
        Address: Block D1-D3, G2, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara Village, Bengaluru 560045

As Mentioned above employee as been in a criminal case in the month of Dec 2015 making of fake Military & IPS badge, cheating aroung by telling that he will...
        I did not receive my full and final settlement letter and have not been able to get in touch with anyone to get my experience letter. I resigned from the organization in 2012 and IBM Daksh was later taken over by Concentrix and thus I have not been able to get through to anyone.

I have sent the emails at [protected]@in.daksh.com but did not recieve any response.

Kindly help me with the contact information, so that...

Jan 21 2017, I had ordered the items for 1598. The Amount was deducted twice 1598+1598 from my citi account. Later I raised a complain.. customer cared asked me to send the bank account details...daily followup...no response from them neither my amount is back. Please do the needfull of returning my amount of 1598. I have been following it up with the customer care of shopclues, but they do not either respond nor hear...as soon as i explain every thing, they keep the phone down. Please help to get back my money
        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of my known is working in IBM Bangalore Domlur Branch. The person is frustrated by the unethical behavior of the transport department. The transport management is worst and is either good for the employee nor for the drivers of the cabs. But the sad part is that someone who is as inefficient as one can be, is made the highest unquestionable authority. No one can request, suggest, query or complaint about anything(related to transport),...
          I had attended off campus selection process on 16.01.2017 at G L Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management for Associate System Engineer (Job Id-60180BR) in which I was selected after 4 round of selection process.My invitation was NCR[protected]. I was sent expression of interest and I had given the consent.I was told 13 feb as my joining date on call. Further yesterday I had got biometric consent form in morning. But suddenly today...

I applied for a non-voice job for IBM Concentrix Kolkata. I was rejected on the first round itself by Mr. Agni ( H.R ) as he said the company's rules does not provide for Pickup or Drop facility to my address and that was the only reason for which i was rejected. Although i requested him many times that i will manage my transportation and will be punctual since the job location was only about 50 minutes from my place via public transport, but he did not accept and told me to relocate myself from my home. This is just ridiculous and not acceptable. I was not offered the job not because of any of my incapabilities but because of their incapability of range of Drop/Pickup facility.
          IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got selection mail from IBM around 60 days ago and submitted all documents and background verification forms but I haven't received the offer letter till now. I mailed them and tried contacting them but not able to contact them .You asked me to check with you again if I don't receive the offer letter. Req. id is 24410BR and candidate id is 569702 ) .I was interviewed at bangalore .

My application status is changed...

My application status is changed...

I have availed for cordlife stem cell banking services, i was being told that once my first ecs is honoured i will be able to buy products from babyoye worth rs 25k first year for my baby. One month has gone by post the ecs there has been no feedback from their side. This is patheic client support. If this is not resolved i wishto goto the cosumer forum.

Best regards

Ayan bhattacharya

Respect
              Sir/madam

I am abhijit das (Burdwan)

Meri complain ye ha ki maine shine.com mai job massage ka registration kiya tha profile add ki khi mere e-mail id hai:[protected]@gmail.com ish profile mai maina cv dali thi esko dekh kar mujha ek call aya ([protected]) ki ubko ergent nakri chaiya. Maine bola chaiya or o sir ne bola ki 2700rs ka registration from bhardo apka job confirm hai (Uska registration no:a_[protected] uske baad mere call hr pass transfer kar diya gaya or hr se bath hone ke badd fir se bola ki 7500rs (Uska registration number hai:a_4772d6f[protected] ka payment karna parega document verify karne ke liya ye bhi refaund ho jayaga or bola ki mujha final and last payment karna hoga medical checkup ka liya 15500rs (Registration number hai:a_599d77f5275917) ish payment ka badd bhi mujha bola gaya hai ki mujha or 10000rs dena parega hr mang rehe hai a sab paisa mujha refund karnga but maina bola ki mai or 10000rs nahi de sakti mujha o paisa refund chaiya
              Plase solve this problem
              Or ek bath mujha bola gaya ki ish number par contact karne ka liya [protected]

Please refund the money

Yours faithfully

Abhijit das

Sbi acc no-[protected]
              Isfc:sbin0000406
              IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I have registered complaint in IBM and my complaint number is P4JKY1S. Thus far they could not solve my problem. IBM gives very poor response to customer. I have sent many mails and not responded to even one. I have sent SMS many times hardly respond to one.

Ibm hr's are the foolish hr's they are using ibm for their personal interest, shiva shankar, vinay saikia and jijo john these hrs are senior hr's recruitment team
                they manipulating the database who cleared the interview in the place they recruiting backdoor with some other
                after they will send one mail roc verification and ask the form16 and bank-statement for entire tenure of experience, they don't ask everyone and they...

I had gone to "IBM India" gurgaon location for "tech support" walking process..
                HR( SWETA and RUPALI) WERE BEHAVING LIKE A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE..
                There was no any attention for the interview... we were 4 people for the interview, and had been waiting for 12:30 and they( SWETA and RUPALI) and all employee were gossiping instead of taking interview. Around 2:30 they called us for interview and told to wait outside. after waiting 1 hours they told that " aap kiski reference se aaye ho". I told "no any reference ma'm, walking tha isliye aayi hun". she told " then u can leave, aap select nhi hue ho."