Shortlisted in ibm for software engineer
Hi everyone, person
name sathish kumar says that he is working as hr in wipro
and he promises the candidates,
That he will get them job in wipro
without any interviews and without any documents verification and
He also calls to the candidates and says wipro
is having opening in software engineer in bangalore and just pay 1500 rs
For documentation with out coming you to bangalore and he says that you'll get offer letter with in 2 days direct to your home.
When ever we call he will switchoff his phone. He is cheating many candidates as i know by taking many 1500rs.
We think just 1500rs know will give, friends this kind of people should be punished and send them behind bars.
Don't believe this kind of bloody frauds in bangalore. That fraud name is sathish kumar.
Mobile number: [protected], [protected]. Be careful. Friends 1500rs may not be nothing for you but
It becomes a part of some frauds so please don't give and get fooled. His account details:
Account no :k. Sathiskumar.ac [protected]. Axis bank
ifsc code utib0001453 also [protected], ifsc code : sbin0002208,
IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Please note that Wipro does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for employment.
We have noticed that resumes in employment websites and job portals often receive offers of ‘jobs’ at Wipro at times that require payment of cash deposit into specified bank accounts.
These are fake job offers because Wipro never seeks payment of money from candidates and no selection takes place without completion of the requisite interview processes.
Some common attributes of these fake job offer emails/sms are:
• They come from public email IDs like Yahoo!, Rediff, Indiatimes.
• They claim to come from ‘Wipro Group of Industries Limited’ or some such non-existent organization but claiming to carry the name of ‘Wipro’.
• They call for cash deposit into a designated bank account (generally such accounts are opened with banks like ICIC Bank, Axis Bank, IDBI Bank).
• In the event there was already a payment made, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
• To make the offer seem authentic, the email will call for submission of ‘qualification documents’, ‘experience certificate’, photographs etc.
• The emails will contain numerous apparent grammar and spelling errors.
• Often, the contact address, phone numbers given in the email are non-existent and false.
• We realize that you were alerted by one of the above pointers. And in case any of your friends or acquaintances, complain of receiving such mails, please alert them too, and discourage them into not paying/depositing money. They must simply ignore such mails as ‘SPAM’.
Importantly, please advise your friends and relatives not to fall prey to such fake job offers. Also note that all mails to candidates have a clear warning against payment of cash for securing jobs at Wipro.