ICFAI University Customer Care

Andhra Pradesh

Bad

ICFAI University Complaints & Reviews

Deepa Raghuvanshi
I am Deepa Raghuvanshi, Enrolled as MBA2080695 in ICFAI for MBA-Distance Learning i enrolled in Oct-2006 but till date i have not clear any semester . I already consulted with Hyderabad office for refund my total fee deposited to you. I have paid the fee by taken a loan from SBI and now i m not able to deposite the SBI Installment.

I already consultant to local office of ICFAI, but i have not got the proper guidence from their side.

So, I request you kindly help me how to withdraw my fees at your end.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepa Raghuvanshi
Dear Ms.Deepa Raghuvanshi

As per regulation there is not refund of the program fee paid as various services are provided from time to time. However you may approach [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in with your query to escalate the issue to admissions committee for a suitable solution.

Student Service Dept
Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICFAI — Being Blackmailed by Icfai & Hifco Marwel Ltd.

Mini Francis
    I submitted my application for flexible MBA programme on 19th January 2007 after getting verbal assurance from...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

ICFAI University — Black mail by ICFAI, unable to get back my cheques

Ashok Varma
    I applied for ICFAI Executive program by submitting my application to their Kochi, Kerala office. I paid Rs 20,000/- as initial...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

ICFAI University — Withdrawal from the course is pain and one ends up paying huge amount

Sheetal D

Withdrawing from the ICFAI course is a pain. I had issued 18 PDCs and have already paid 13 PDCs...only...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

ICFAI University — I am suffering from ICFAI

Ram prakash mishra
    I am Ram Prakash from Mathura U.P. I want your help because I am suffering from ICFAI University. First time when I went there...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Prithvi T S
    I joined ICFAI with dreams of doing MBA.. as every one else... At first there use to be just Rs800.00 fee per exam(2papers). Exams were objective... Only first 2 papers were meaningful... after which every two months they started increasing registration fees. I started getting my books couriered two weeks before exams which was after i would call all possible courier staff, dispatch staff.. make 100 std calls, 100 local calls... only then would get books delivered.... Then exams got toughr.. without any notice they made exams 6 hours, 200 marks a day.. i got to know only when I had to pay for my registration!! After this I took coaching classes spending 2500/ subject... which was utter waste as teacher who taught economics was from Bangalore unversity and simply confessed that she had not lernt any of it.
    Exam fees kept on increasing... Every one i knew failed exams... There is hardly any passing percentage.. ask for exact passing percentage.. no one ICFAI employee answers!!

When I wrote greviance to Dean... He said as per terms and conditions they could do any changes!!

What kind of institute that provides distance education provide you full time MBA certificate for correspondance course...... ICFAI ... how.... making you fail enough times such that you quit one day !
    I completely agree I joined ICFAI almost 2 years back i guess they generally pass most of the students in the first Group A after then even after attending the lectures one faces the exam only to find out that some of the things were not even taught in the class eg. Those sums that we get in economics paper. I guess the idea is to fail you get Rs 1000 as examination fees and then the sudent gets fed up and quits one day and by the time u realise whats happening your installments are gone to ICFAI. I have hardly met anyone who has cleared ICFAI expecially since they have started objective question papers.

I would really like to know how many students really pass each exams?? I feel i have lost my Rs 80, 000 which is not a small amount.
    Hi Rupali!

It’s strange that an aspiring student is speaking the unexpected. Surely you must have chosen Icfai for some specific reason. Otherwise you would have chosen any other University. Surely, you have got enrolled with the purpose of acquiring the desired knowledge as expected of an MBA. Further, it is unthinkable that a University of repute would stoop down to extract Rs. 1000 from students. The evaluation system, various Committees and statutory / governing bodies do oversee the functioning of a University and hence the allegation is unfounded. I am a successful pass-out of distance-learning MBA and owe much to the Icfai University for what I am today. Come out of misconceptions, concentrate on improving the knowledge and aim for completing the program. All the best.
    Dear Mr.Prithvi T S,

Please note that you have enrolled into the MBA program in 2005 and the examination fee was
    Rs.800 at that time. Subsequently examination fee was revised to Rs.1000 in July 2006 and no changes done there after. The detail of change in the examination pattern was indicated in the program prospectus and the same was communicated to the students. Please note that professional programs like MBA, requires focused effort and commitment from the student to complete the program. You are advised to prepare from the academic material provided for the examinations.

Student Service Dept
    Dear Ms. Rupali Jadhav,

This is with reference to your complaint posted on Consumer Complaints website on 03-07-09. Our response is given below:

You are pursuing professional program which requires high degree of commitment, hard work and preparation to pass the subject. University does not fail people for the sake of examination fee. Please be more focused at the progress of your program rather than attributing motives.

Dr. TRK Rao
    Director, CCD

Is MBA from ICFAI National college certificate valid in abroad or not

Hi Sir, I have completed by MBA from ICFAI National college in 2008. Now i am planning to go to abroad. I would like to know, whether this certificate valid in aborad or not. Please help anyone on this it is urgent...!

ICFAI National College — Fraud in every field

Manas111
      First of all during admission councelling, 1) They gave me all false information that they had tie up with many nationalised...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (120)

ICFAI University — Not able to make EMI, for ICFAI MBA

Tanuj Kataria
      I have enrolled myself for MBA by paying 10000 bucks. To make the rest of payment I selected EMI. However dus to some some...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

ICFAI — Harassing

Rahul Monga
      I joined the M.S.(Finance) programme from ICFAI four months back, and was having exams scheduled in jan 08. I couldn't...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Manoj Pachouri
      Hi Dear

I am sorry to read you post that you had a bad experience with ICFAI but at the same time I will suggest you not to take your personal experience to public which only shows that you were not able to handle the pressure that any world class MBA program puts on students.

I know MBA from ICFAI is not a cakewalk but then this fact is known by everyone in corporate world also which gives ICFAI MBA a good brand value. when you get something very easily it must have a little value.

I am putting my comments here because I have myself done MBA (finance) from ICFAI and I am "The Best Outgoing" Student of ICFAI Bangalore of 2007 batch.

Manoj Banshilal Pachouri
      Bangalore, India
      +[protected]

Executive — Arrogant ICFAI

I am in discussion with one of the most powerful organisation which has the power to pack ICFAI office and there support group from Bangalore ..I need support from some of you who have been harrased by ICFAI, please leave all your id's if you stay in Bangalore so that we could meet and pack them out of Bangalore for Good ..i do not complaint, i just want action against them ..which we can take as we live in a democratic country, we have all the rights to get them out of this business

I fully agree!! MBA from ICFAI has an impact of student's committment and inteliggence because it is not a degree sold on the streets which anybody with the good money can buy.

Ria Sharma

Icfai Mba Distance Learning — ICFAI Distance Learning is Money Minting Machine

Tushar Khakhar

Please visit this site and support the protest.

Hi...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (80)

Rajneesh Deka
        Iam from Assam, Guwahati, I am also pursuing MBA from ICFAI...which is not Recognised by AICTE..
        When I got Addmited by paying Rs 10000..and the rest as you all know in 18 PDC.. of Rs 3543....in Adyar bracnch ICFAI...
        The counsellor Kavitha Sharmah cell no : [protected] did not tell me any thing about the exmam fee and also about the consecunce of withdrawing the course, I agree that I made a mistake that I did not read the payment options and terms...which was written on the prospectus...The condition was some thing different..and unbelievable....one of the third party company has given a loan to ICFAI and the money is going to that company not ICFAI, this is done so that no student can stop the course and payment...ICFAI to be in a safer side.....
        Now when I enrolled my self Kavitha the counsellor did not verbally told me anything about it and she almost filled up my application form...I was trapped...Is this is counselling or....target sales....now when I have some problem and I am going back home..so I want to stop the course..no way I can pay the amount...She said I can not stop....because I will have to cpomplete the rest of Rs 50000..which Iam not going to pay

I want to know which financial company will invest their money with such institute with so much of risk...if a student stop the payment then..how they will recover the money....Is this a safe business. This is a trik of ICFAI so that they can retain the students for the payments and the students will be scared of the consecuences...from the third party company
        The institute is not recognised by AICTE so they do not have any pawer to do any thing...and the supream court verdict against ICICI for mental torture....for recovering dues are to be noted..
        So friends lets get united and communicate such issues with one another and lets move to a court of law.....

Rajneesh Deka [protected]
        I am also agree with you, my case is also same. Bellow is the mail ID of VK Shashikumar he is Senior Editor of well know news channel CNN IBN
        VK.[protected]@network18online.com

cell no.+91- [protected]
        Pls make a call to him or put a mail. I have wrote him and i got very good support.
        The ICFAI employees use to hide their exam fee that is Rs.1000/-.. They didnt use to tell any student..and after taking admission the students have to suffer due to unsual charges of Exam ..

Really Ridiculous..how they can cheat anybody..!

Neeraj Verma

mail to: [protected]@ibibo.com
        [protected]@in.com
        Mr.Rajneesh,
        You may please note that, a University established by an Act of Central Government or State Government does not require AICTE approval for conduct of technical courses. Only technical institutions require approval of AICTE. AICTE Act 1987-Section 3(h) defines technical institution as an Institution, not being a University, which offers courses or programmes of technical education. The Supreme Court has ruled that it is not mandatory for a University created under an Act, to seek approval of AICTE.

The ICFAI University, Tripura was established under the provisions of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Tripura Act 2004 enacted by Legislative Assembly of Tripura State and notified vide Notification No F.2 (529)- DHE/UDCA/2003, dt. 15.06.2004 of Government of Tripura. So, ICFAI University, Tripura does not require AICTE approval.

Now, if you wish to withdraw from the course, you could have written to Dean, SSD, at [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in so that your case would have been looked into.

SSD
        Icfai University

lakshmi
          hello,
          this is lakshmi i have registered my mba paying 10000 rs.rest 8 pdc..i have cheated by that branch office man in this cheque..hifco marwel peoples are threatening our family badly..iam from a medical back ground...so i discontinued this mba.with proper channel& intimation..these icfai peoples are money minded ...let me c to it..if they again torture our family will file a criminal case...against that university &
          Hi lakshmi,
          I'm Rajkumar from chennai, I'm also suffering like you, ICFAI people have done the same thing to me, even HIFCO has filed a case against me,however i decided to face this legally and planning to take this issue to court of law. If you could support me it would be a great help. I'm also in contact with other suffers like us, and many people have expressed their support to me, so that we can fight this collectively.

You can be in touch with me my email : [protected]@yahoo.com
          Mobile : [protected]

thanks & regards,

ICFAI University — ICFAI is a money making model

Rajkumar P
            I'm also one of the sufferers because of ICFAI. I'm from chennai. My case is worse. I joined in June, by paying...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

ICFAI University — Cheated by ICFAI University

vandana sharma
            My name is Vandana sharma on 25-May- 2007 I got enrolled into an MBA program from ICFAI under enrollment number MBA2095481....
            Complaint comments  Comments  (388)

ICFAI University — Torture from ICFAI university

Mitali Pradeep Shah
            dear sir

,My name is shah mitali , m the student of BS (FINANCE) ..... I hav forgotten my...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Recently Discussed