Indian Army — delivering a wagon r

K Mahesh Dash on Apr 5, 2020
Actually today i was being cheated by an indian army person named aditya kumar sahoo. I saw his poster in facebook selling a wagon r @1.15l. At first he told me for sending rs.7150 is to be given in advance. So i gave him on 28.03.2020 and on the very next day again he told me the vehicle is near your house and rs 15999 to be given for gps charges otherwise it will not be delivered. I send that amount of money. Again after 1hour he called me told me 21300rs is to be given for gst charges, then the vehicle will be delivered. I told him if the vehicle is near my home, 1st i will see the vehicle whether it has been delivered or not, the driver told me he will not share his location. Thus i request the indian army to enquire the matter seriously and refund the amount.
Person details has been given in the photos and contact number also being given. Kindly help me to find this fraud person.
Aditya kumar sahu - [protected]
Vehicle no od13f7071

delivering a wagon r

[Apr 05, 2020] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Jora singh ambala cantt mujhe harvester bech rha tha olx pr usne transport ka number diya or mene uspe 30000rs send kr diye lekin bo harvester nhi pahuchaya ...

Indian Muslim army come out we will cut your head
You are owasi army I will cut you in to 100 pieces

1955
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - delivering a wagon r