[Resolved] Indian Army — fraud with me

arjun808 on Jul 5, 2018
I saw the ad on olx of vikas patel (Army officer) i chat with him after i say he gibe his number and when i call he immediately say i am outside of dehradun i can deliver phone to you he immediately whatsapp me its canteen card, phone videos, bill, box pic and asked for delivery i charge then i call him and said i will give money to you when product is deliver so he say i give you my id i also not let my phone with out any money so he say paytm this number [protected] he say this is paytm nuber so i give rs 400 via paytm. Few minutes i get the courrier slip of overnite express i thaught it orignal slip but after three days when i call him and ask about my product delivery he say i call you at 5:00pm. At 5 pm courrier boy call he say if you want product you have to unbanned that peoduct is banned by the seller so you have to contact him. Then i call him i say the courrier person is saying product is banned by the seller so i say him to unban the product he say you have to give half money via paytm i say but i want device to check first then i gave you money. He said you have to give security money then i say i can giver rs 1000 now only via paytm on same number. Then courrier boy call me then i am coming on 30 minutes in our location at premnagar. I wait but no one come i call him but he dont pick my call. At 8:00 pm he say that the courrier person dad got heart attack so he does not come. But he was lying to me.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2018

[Jul 05, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by arjun808, Jul 05, 2018
And i also want my money back woth paytm
Updated by arjun808, Jul 05, 2018
Before I respect indian army I thaught they can die for the country. But after this incident i lost humanity that people in this world are selfish my request to Olx, quicker to verify this numbers of they submit advertisment and full detail about the ad is required.Now I same To be a an Indian this is a big racket they sell every thing except the Aeroplane they are the heartless People there aim is to earn money by mentally attacking people i so much need this money back my Paytm no is [protected].
I thaught he give all is id which sign is legal but not I request Indian Army to take a strict action against them.

Updated by arjun808, Jul 10, 2018
[protected] Frauder phone number

Comments

Am also loss money same base...can u call me we discuss more...my no is [protected]

Same happen with me...i have paid them through paytm and they ask that u will receive it in 2 hours bt still 2 days are passes no one give me anything
Not rupees nor phone
I make trust on Indian army bt they are going to froud
Plz if hve not received the phone or rupees than i will be die...

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - fraud with me