Indian Army — indian army fraud

Ujju195 on Jan 14, 2018
I ujjwal singh hereby want you to inform that i wished to take a second hand phone so i've seen one iphone 7 plus add on olx.
I talked to it's owner that i'm interested in buying that iphone 7 plus.
He agreed and the deal was done for 29, 000/-
He told his name as srikant.
He lives in jaipur. He said that he works in army cannt in gd.
I asked about proof, so he sent his adhaar card photo and his i'd card proof which made me believe on him.
I was interested in this deal so i continue talking with him.
He said that i will get that iphone 7 plus within 24 hrs. Then suddenly he called me and said that he had kept that parcel on hold. To unhold that parcel he demanded me to give 5000 rupees.
So i gave him 5000 within two instalments through my paytm account.
Then again he called me n demanded for more money.
Like this he called me and anyhow i managed to give him 13, 500 rupees. He was demanding for complete payment but i rejected and gave him almost half of the payment.
Again he was demanding for money but i said that "first to parcel the phone and then i will send you rest of the amount."
Now he is neither sending my parcel nor returning my money back to me.
I just have his adhaar card photo, i'd card proof and his paytm transition number.
I just hope that you'll help me to come out of this problem. And return my money back to me because it's really a big matter for a normal student.
I'll be waiting for your reply.

indian army fraud

[Jan 14, 2018] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern, however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs on our email address i.e.

- Transaction receipt if any advance payment was done.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the seller.
- Chat/message history with the seller.
- Contact number/email address of the seller.

This will help us in taking appropriate steps on such users from repeating these activities on our site.

Awaiting reply from you!

Team OLX
Same story happened with me as well today. Person name is Srikant - +[protected].
We have lost 10, 000/- by transferring amount to his multiple Paytm numbers
Paytm numberr - [protected]
Aashish Raaj's reply, Mar 14, 2018
Not just only with you but also with many other people... I am very disappointed and amshamed of my Army personnels that they are becoming greedy day by day and just wanta to join army for their own benefit... In the name of Indian Army they are not just spoiling the name and image of Indian Army but also spreading intolerance and unsocial behaviour among the people based upon their caste, religion, gender, status and position. Very very disappointing... Like an Army soldier every person who fights with the daily circumstances for earning daily wages and fulfill his/her family's stomach and basic needs is a Soldier as well and I respect it... In comparison to any Govt job they or their family doesn't get any pesion... They earn on their own, works hard for the betterment of their kids... Just because people pay their taxes only after then they are able to complete their kids demands and afford expensive services for their family... No believes other person untill the same happens with them... This is the main dragging point for our nation's progress... And even people's trust is also getting up from Defence services slowly slowy which is a really very disappointing and frustrating thing, anxiety is taking place in people... And due to dissapointment many people left India just for the sake of their children's bright future in past few years... Everyone observes but very few dares to speak up...
Only in India...

Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011
    Indian Army - indian army fraud