Indian Gigolo Club Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Gigolo Club

Having problems with Indian Gigolo Club?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Gigolo Club customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Gigolo Club

Indian Gigolo Club Website

Indian Gigolo Club Head Office Address

Indian Gigolo Club Company Representatives

Indian Gigolo Club Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Indian Gigolo Club Overview

Latest complaint Please sir my id VIP please has been filed on 10/11/2022. Latest Resolved My not refundable 22000 was resolved Sep 30, 2021. Indian Gigolo Club ranks as the #1 most complained about among Online Dating Services.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Indian Gigolo Club. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Indian Gigolo Club reviews & complaints(311)

Indian Gigolo Club — Please sir my id VIP please

Please sir my id VIP please mi old...

Indian Gigolo Club — Refund of registration fees

I paid 1750₹ on 01/11/2022 gigolo club they said we provide meetings but date of 01/11 to 03/11 all day they said tomorrow so today on 4th November they arrange one meeting but they want me to pay the hotel fees of 9600₹ so they just scams me so today i told i want my registration fees back but they not giving me any reply and not give my refund so Plzzz help me....

Indian Gigolo Club — Not getting my refund

They have arranged my meeting. And then ask for spa kit. They informed me that client will pay. Then they ask me for cab charges.. They informed me that she is high profile client and want that I come in high class car. She will pay me later and she has a joint account with her husband o she can't pay. Then due to delay from club side because they informed me that there will be no extra charges still I pay.

Now, due to delay...