Inteiro Solutions — inteiro solutions - cheated by this company - don't believe this company

manid78601 on Apr 13, 2018
We have taken medical offline form filling project for 5 seats 3000 forms each to be completed in 15 days from interio solutions, chennai in the below mentioned address, believing it is a genuine company

Gopalakrishnan k
Managing partner - interio solutions
345 fountain plaza, pantheon road, egmore chennai -8
Contact no : [protected]
Backoffice - inteiro solutions
www.inteirosolutions.net

The contact person name is gopalakrishnan k and his number[protected] he asked us to pay rs.20000 as registration for 10 projects. After 15 days of demo we went live on[protected] for 5 projects. We completed and submitted in correct time by spending day and night, but he rejected our work, saying you that our project is suspect. We asked reaason for suspect said poject not done manually. (Is this not possible to work 15000 forms in 15 days with 15 employees in high quality)

We asked them reason, he said formed are keyed automatically, immediately we informed that you can come at time to our office inspect our employees and our system if we does manually or not. But he has not agreed. Also we have informed him while agreement, we are running this company for only poor rural girls with speech/hearing candidates. He's very adamant not ready to listen our words. He simply asking how you have typed without mistake, the client is not believing. We have worked many clients all were expects good quality if they are genuine and these scammers will not accept good quality.

Immediately he asked us to stop our next batch work, which we remitted deposit for 10000 for 5 projects. Without working he swallowed our deposit amount as well as hard work and giving bad name we have done automatically which we cannot tolerate at all.

We have done 3 filters in qc, every our staff completed 350 forms in a day.in 10 days we have completed this project remaining full 5 day/nights we checked qc manually. But gopalakrishnan says that we done automatically.

We have asked quality report but he has not ready to share quality report instead he shared 24 images stating why this mistaked has done.in that 6 images were keyed as per the image remaining all are typo error.

He's asking us how come you have typed without error? None of the genuine party will ask question like this. Good outsourcer wants good quality data center only. They have office only to cheat not to encourage quality work.

As per the agreement between 96 % and 100 % they have to pay for rs. 25/- per form. For that he's not ready to pay us for five projects. Out of 15000 forms he has sent to 24 forms as as error & asked us to clarifty that how we typed i, 1, l instead 1, l, i respectively. He has not considered about remaining 14976 forms & not willing to share quality report for all projects. Herewith enclosed 24 images which he wants clarification. Please check for your reference.

Our total loss: 25 x 3000 x 5 = inr 375000.00 + our 15 employees worked for 15 days with day and nights

Please dont take project form this company. Sampled images enclosed for your reference.

Please do kindly take action against the company. We are investing lot of money by believing we get amount but this type of scammers are sucking our hard earned money and enjoying their life in others money.

Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

yes they are scammers, we are a victim to after we complete the projects they told us that it does not met QC where in fact we done it with our 10 employees and screened well, , they could not clearly identify which are wrong..they scammed us for the upfronts, they must be jailed.
I am running my bpo company in jaipur mansarovar, we are also working with inteiro solution since from 2017 April.

In the beginning we worked for offline form process, we used the software for converting the image and found by the client, our ids are rejected. While using

conversion software o was converted as 0 and e was converted as a and also some unwanted characters presented twice.

Inteiro solution in the begining itself they told us should not use any kind of software and also they mentioned us they will not take response for software

problem.

I accepted our software conversion to them and again started new 05 ids in 1000 category, we paid 50% charge of upfront security deposit and other 50% in

billing, they told us to train the staff for minimum 20 days and then start to work, I appreciate one thing about inteiro solution that is they will give you

proper response in email and also in call, if you want any suggestion or schedule for the process they will help. By that way I too got a advice from them

and worked according to that.

I typed with 05 agents manually and in that I got payment for 04 ids, after few months by seeing my company work, they gave 3000 category for 05 ids with 50%

security deposit totally, still now I m running form filling project in my center and I received back my paid security deposit amount from inteiro solution.

After payment they sent the confirmation to me, I attached that detail for you also.

Now along with form filling, my company is working with proof reading process pdf to text, for that there is no charges without any security deposit, for

that also we received billing in 45 days as per they told. That payment confirmation also i attached.

I personally visited to chennai to their office twice, for the pdf to text process training. They are digiization company doing epub, html, xml, typesetting

fixed layout, data mining process they are doing, i saw near to 20 members working there and they are having many vendors to work in south.

I dono the people who are complaining about them, but for me they are geniune client. We checked about them in internet they are since from 2013 running this

company, if they are not geninune means they cannot stand in this field still now.

And also all the people in the complaint or in review board they are posting for only form filling project when they are not getting billing, they are not

posting about other projects or details of projects which received billing with that company. In this world we can post anything about any one in internet,

after experince only we can know who is good company or not, i too lost the money from fake project in jaipur itself. In my experience we are feeling good

with inteiro solution and still now we are working for them.

People who are received billing or good project from inteiro solution post that in internet, we are getting benefits from one company we have to loyal for

that, the same situation will come to us also, any one can post against us in internet falsely.

if you want you can visit my company in jaipur, i can show you the proof working with them and also I m ready to share my detail, if any one wants any

information about inteiro solution you can contact to my mail id - garadiamtechnology2016@gmail.com / mailme.sanjayyadav84@gmail.com.

manid78601's [Complaint's author] reply, May 22, 2018
Thanks for your nice words, to promote yourself, everything looks good and now everyone will believe inteiro solutions is genuine, only thing you have to change your second payment proof remarks as Epub to Medical form filling.

Gopalakrishnan knows how we worked for this project and whom worked for this project. Soon His KARMA will pay for him, better you don't be in his pipeline.
Please dont attach the fake document to cheat innocent people, We have group of people who are all cheated by Mr. Gopalakrishnan (inteiro solutions). He will face consequence legally soon..
I m ready to prove from my side, i m getting billing from that company. This month also for my company we received billing for text proofing process for Rs. 18, 000/-. Please read the billing detail properly we are not doing epub, we dono epub how to work, we are working for pdf to text proof reading process.

If you want you can come to our company, we are ready to prove.
manid78601's [Complaint's author] reply, May 29, 2018
Same here we are also ready to prove that he's scammer with all our proof's, We are talking about medical form filling project. Why should we come to your office to see the fake proof...
By june 04 we have qc report for 05 ids process in form filling project, whatever i m receiving sure i will post you here.
manid78601's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 2, 2018
You are not a mouth of Mr. Gopalakrishnan & you are not a person whom we worked for.
I don’t know why you are replying instead of him & wonder you are putting lot of efforts to prove him he’s genuine. Yes, I do agree instead of proofing himself as genuine, It’s nice idea to give comments by others name so that everyone will believe.
So now, World believe that you are getting payment regularly from him. Don’t worry. God be with you.
If you are working for him long term, then why you need to wait for June’18 report.
Garadiam Technology's reply, Jun 4, 2018
Mr or ms i dono who you are, but because of your post i got a business chance with Mr. Anwar Mukerji, he visited my company after seeing this post. Now we both starting a company in partnership in mumbai sivajinagar. God bless you, thank you for your help.

For your question in previous post, i dono about the person how he is but i trust on the company, because i m getting business from the company and also in my location by using that company name i m giving process to other companies also for more than 6 months. By seeing this post now i m getting more centers to take process from me. So from my side everything is going good and i m respect to that company.

here after what every you say, i wont care about that, because i dono what happened to you, but i know whats happening to me, today my qc report day i already told you, out of 5 ids, 3 ids got payment- 9000, 9000, 3000 and 2 ids got failed. i m posting my report here as i told. i believed so i received good result.

really once again thank you brother or sister to post here, so that only i too posted my comment and got a good business chances from others. really thankful to you. God will bless you and your family sure.
proof of my billing, out of 05 ids 03 ids got payment.

Inteiro Solutions - inteiro solutions - cheated by this company - don't believe this company

Company:Inteiro Solutions