Jaguar Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Jaguar

Having problems with Jaguar ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jaguar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jaguar

Jaguar Head Office Address

Jaguar reviews & complaints(118)

I have purchased epo jaquar health faucet on 30-aug-2017. The very next day there was leak coming out from the outlet without the pressing, so i have registered a complaint to toll free no., the technician came the very next day his name is sandeep as told don't know whether its real one. He done something & goes, then afterwards we are observing leak from head mount of the fitting.

I feel really fed up the service the co. Is providing, this is pure cheating.
I was using jaquar for past 10 yrs. But from now on i just can refer this brand to someone.

The handle of my jaguar diverter comes with a 10 year warranty. There is a breakage in the handle. On contacting my dealer,...

I have jaguar bathroom fittings in my all the bath rooms. However, there are problems of very less supply of water through the various taps. More so, some points are also leaking. I have not allowed to touch the bath fittings by any local mechanic cum plumber. Therefore, may i request you to kindly depute a rep to look into the problems. I have purchased/installed the bath fittings about a year and half back. These problems have been attended your representative earlier too.
    Jul 02, 2018
    Updated by subashk79
    Bathroom Tap was not working condition please change the tap and come in the house check the tap change the tap
    My 10 liters water geyser is not working since last year..please send someone to either repair it or to replace it..not even a year over and the geyser is not working..

There is a problem in backside bathroom tap.Actually it was not first complaint. A month before I also complained and mechanic...

Jaguar products are good just for names... Reality check - it breaks, it leaks, it creates mess and only problems... And when called to service centres, reply is awesomely annoying... Deeply regretting for buying jaguar products... Plz plz plz everyone, plz dn buy this product. People there are just to fool us.. What u give 7 years warranty for when u have to charge for everything.. Sab bakwaas h

This is to inform you that the the presser of the hand shower that we brought has broken and thus water cannot be showered anymore. We had brought 5 hand showers but the quality of the product has degraded. So kindly help us resolve our problem and get it replaced. Our bathroom fittings are all your products and we ahve no complaint about the other products. Only the handshowers quality had degraded

I had registered a complaint on toll free number of Jaguar [protected] on date 20.6.16 for lekage of flush valve. I received...
          Service man has spoiled the lever no water coming from tap also not attending to calls inspite of several phone calls also...
          Dear sir
          i inform you our house complete fitting of jaguar bathing after using only three months your product items,...

You please be inform my Jaquar Tap is not working since the beginning of Jan 2016 from then I M continuously chasing you through customer care for the same yet I have not received any satisfactory services or any phone calls.

therefore, it is highly requested to you please kindly look into this matter seriously because its only disfigure your quality service among customers which are valuable for any business

hoping for your favorable response

Surender solanki
          MVN Athens
          Sec- 01
          sihi gate road Ballabgarh
          Faridabad (Hr) 121004
          (M) – [protected]

Dear Sir, I have 3bathroom with single concealed water diverter handles of shower are ineffective, opens on hand, not screwed properly and needs your service technicins attention.can you arrange pls arrange somebody to solve my problems. Address: ANSAL EXCLUSIVE FLOOR, 935G.F., SECTOR -114, MOHALI NEAR CHAPPERCHIRRI MY NAME IS RAJIV KUMAR MITTAL, [protected](M)
            Sir we have jaguar tap which have sensor problem . The sensor is not properly worked .

hi iam jaimin patel, my residence address as below jaimin mafatlal patel 34/a, madhuvrund (sweepark) society, swatantraplot, near nirnay nagar under bridge, nilkanth mahadev road, ghatlodia, ahmedabad - 380061 my residence bathroom wall flushtank cover is not set and cover not set with wall and flushtank lekage and please call me before any person come at my home for reparing regards, jaimin patel

PROBLEM IN MIXTURE

I HAVE COMPLAINT IN THE DATE OF 23/10/13 AND 09/11/13 THAT NOBODY SEEN MY PROBLEM AND THEY HAVE ASKING THAT YOUR COMPLAINT WILL BE RESOLVED SOON.

We have installed jaguar system in our house.Last week, the flush and the sink tank started leaking. So, we called up the Jaguar customer care on toll free no. [protected] and we were told that the problem will be solved. But the mechanic has not yet come up to solve the problem and he keeps delaying to come up. We have received a very poor service from Jaguar which was unexpected. Jaguar has disappointed us.

Two floors of my house are fitted with all jaquar products. while I purchased the products company people promised a lot about...
                  Jaquar Flush Valves

I have purchased 3 jaquar flush valves from the Jaquar distributor at chawri bazar, BHARAT...

Jaguar — my new OPEL model diverter not working properly

As the matter above i want make a complain regarding the divertor of opel model. Divertor doesn't move...

I Was under the impression that Jaquar products are of very good quality. While making my house, I bought total Jaquar fittings worth Rs 150000. The dealer RCPL enterprises in Jaunpur told me that the service from the company is very good and it will be attended within 48 hours. He also assured that getting the service will be his responsibility.

Now I have a divertor for the shower whose handle comes out all the time. I have a tap which is leaking. I made a complaint to Jaqaur on 18th Oct 2012 , complaint number 179541. I was told that someone from the company will visit within 48 hours,.

Till date as on 2nd Nov 2012 , no one has visited to have a look at the problem.

I wish to advise all of you to refrain from buying Jaquar products as these products are very highly priced and they donot value their warranty.
                  Aug 13, 2020

i have shifted in my new home on 28/04/2012 and in march only bath fittings of this company had been installed but one of...

Jaguar — losing of tap

ITS HS BEEN A WEEK INFACT ABOVE RINGING THE PHN BT NO ANSWER YET....
                    OUR TAP HD GOT LOSED UP ND FLOW OF WATER IS CONTINUES.......

I have bought bathroom fixtures and faucets of jaguar Company from below mentioned company :

UNIQUE SANITATIONS
                    78,N.S.ROAD ASANSOL-713303

I have complained about the kitchen sink tap to the aforesaid mentioned shop owner .The plumber was sent after a long delayu and in the end it wasdecided by the plumber that the know of the tap needs to be replaced.This incident tookplace in APril this year and till date we have not heard from the company or the shopkeeper.Whenever i call the shopkeeper he says company is sending the tap.

Please look int the matter and take some strict action against the comopany and the shopkeeper.
                    Aug 13, 2020

Bathroom Fittings

The Bathroom taps of wash basin and misture is not working properly. I think they are choaked and the water i is not comming properly.