Jai Ambey Exports — hair extensions

This business is a fraud. Do not do business with him. He sent me a sample which is perfect and when i ordered he sent me crap. Then he tried to assure me a return and refund but from next day, he is not reachable. He blocked me completely. This guy is a shame to indian business who does business in loyalty. Shame on you. If you do not respond to me in three days, i will flourish all your details to indian police, external affairs and also to imports and exports department and inform your fraudulent activities and i will make sure your license gets revoked or you get punished for cheating and fraud.

Comments

Hello Sir/Mam,

First of all thanks for your Comment, really appreciated and also please wright some ethical words and some true lines. because i hope you remembering my request to you regarding return back the goods first only then we can send you new products. because you guys asking for new hairs instead of returning that bad hairs according to you. we are here in this business from last 8 years. and we know these type of blackmailing. so don't do try to put bad words. if you are really serious about business then return that goods and will send you new hair.

Company:Jai Ambey Exports