[Resolved] Jeevansathi Internet Services — unnecessary account deletion

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Sudeshna Naskar on Mar 25, 2019
I have created my profile on jeevansathi.com, which got deleted for some stupid complaint from third party. It was a paid account. Post which, after talking to one of your relationship manager named dasharath (Mumbai branch) ph no: [protected]/62, i have created another paid account, which was just 3-4 days old. He convinced me that this time if you make a paid account through a relationship manager, it would not be deleted. Further, i should be informed prior to any such incidents. Today 24.03.2019, i found out that this new account has been deleted too without any prior information despite such high-handed promises. I want my money back. Such a fraud company. I guess its just a marketing gimmick to delete paid accounts, just to extract money from customers on the basis of reasons like violation of terms on the part of customers. Id: yuwz2739
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 28, 2019

[Mar 25, 2019] Jeevansathi Internet Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeevansathi Internet Services Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2019
Dear Member,

We regret the inconvenience faced.As discussed on call your profile is deleted by our Quality Assurance team .Additionally team is looking into the matter and will update you shortly.

Jeevansathi Team

+91 98 3355 6619 (Matchpoint Office)
    Anant Gupta, B-8, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301