[Resolved] Jeevansathi Internet Services — View previous logs/messages after expiration of membership

somya1803
Hello, I took a membership on jeevansathi and after expiration of membership, I can't view the messages or contacts which I saw during the membership period. So it's users responsibility to maintain that. What privileges you are giving to the members. It's just that you want more money now even i[censored]ser wants to view the same contacts again . it's like u took my money and if I didn't save anything, I had no benefit if my account expired and all the services for which I paid are in vain now. I hope ull correct this thing and let the members have the benefits of having an account. Many ppl might not know about this bad customer service and after problem raised on consumer forum or social network, this site might lose its credibility.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Aug 30, 2016] Jeevansathi Internet Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeevansathi Internet Services Customer Care's response, Sep 01, 2016
Dear User,

Thank you for highlighting your concern. We would like to mention that at the expiry of the membership, our system sends a log of all the Contacts viewed through the profile, during the membership. While we do hope that you should have received an email for the same with the mentioned details. We would appreciate if you could kindly share your Profile ID with us, so that we can also check it at our end.

Team Jeevansathi

Comments

I am facing the same issue. If I was supposed get 75-80 contacts view then why after expiration of membership I am not able to view the same numbers anymore. Had I copied all these numbers then there would have been no issue. And if I have to view the same numbers now I need to pay Jeevansathi once again, this is fraudulent..my profile id is ZZYA3658

+91 98 3355 6619 (Matchpoint Office)
    Anant Gupta, B-8, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Jeevansathi Internet Services - View previous logs/messages after expiration of membership