[Resolved]  Entry in IT MNC Company Through backdoor — Backdoor Process

i am vivek . i am going to tell you about backdoor entry in IT company like Tcs,Infosys,Cognizant,Ibm,Hcl,Accenture etc.
if a person tell you that he will place you in IT company and charge some money for that. than you should not believe him because in IT company
no one(HR) charge some money for hiring when he hire some person company will paid some money for that and hr already have got some good package from company Hr does not need to do like this thing. and in any MNC company There is very fare process for recruitment so don't believe any one for this thing...

i tell you my incident
i got a message stating that
""Mr. Vivek your CV shortlisted by our Technical manager regarding Dot net developer job.if you are interested with terms and condition call me
i will schedule your interview on tomorrow "
Mo.No. [protected]

when i called above no he was telling that his name is ""Kesava Reddy"" and he is HR in Cognizant he has a opening in his company as fresher level so if you are interested that i will schedule you interview he also said that i charge some money from you when you will placed and you 1st month salary and he give me venue location and time to meed me in company it self in IT park pune where exactly cognizant was.

than i believed him

he told me that while you are coming for interview pay 2000 confirmation amount for interview without it i cant take your interview .
so i paid before going to interview when i reached at Cognizant and waited for him and called him so many time after one hour he said i am in meeting i am sending my person to you. and again i was waiting for 2 hour in cognizant. after 3-4 hour waiting for him i get irritate and call him again and again but he did not receive my call and than he switch off his mobile. i feel that i got cheated by this person and come back to my home .i lost my 2000 rs

So my request to you don't Trust anyone for placement in IT Company all are fake they took your money and than change there mobile no and break contact with you even they ask you little confirmation amount like 2000 rs don.t trust
if any one have information about Kesava reddy kindly contact me
on this mail id
[protected]@yahoo.com

i also give you Bank A/c No of kesava reddy who is big fraud

HDFC Bank Branch KR Road
A/c Name M Kesavareddy
A/c No [protected]
Complaint comments  25 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hello frndz...
my bro got back door offer from known person by accenture with amount 150000. can we believe this offer plz leave ur rply.
Shivkumar Anwane's reply, May 20, 2018
Is it true ? Plz reply on [email protected] need ur help
Prajwal93's reply, Mar 7, 2019
Can you give me his details.. contact me on [email protected]
Kiran3166's reply, May 10, 2019

can you please share details..

i'm very much indeed.. igew
Chethansg's reply, Sep 24, 2020
Please give me contact details iam ready to pay that amount
Chethansg's reply, Sep 24, 2020
Please send me his contact details to [email protected]

MNC — V00366534

Please refer my previous complaint.

I have written this complaint thinking wrongly that, it is DTDC complaint site.

Pl. consider it as the complaint made to them and ignore all non applicable notes from this.

Thanks.
i also got same sms "This is KS Reddy HR assistant from top MNC. we have urgent requirement for JAVA, DOTNET and TESTING freshers and experience jobs in our company. Salary for fresher 27k, and exp for 32k to 40k per month. it is purely 100% backdoor job. 2000rs is job confirmation fees and after getting first month salary onwards you have to pay half salary to me. if you are interested above terms and conditions send me your updated cv to ksrreddy.[protected]@gmail.com". for IBM in BKC in mumbai.
HDFC Bank Branch KR Road
A/c Name M Kesavareddy
A/c No [protected]
How cud they do such kinda filthy things... Even CSM resources, ( pattukottai, tamilnadu) did the same thing... They placed an add in The Hindu classifieds stating to send 935/- DD to their Organisation with resume n certificate xerox copies n later on strange people started calling to my number that y did u sent ur resume to our id... I warned him that I will send him legal notice if this get repeated again... But there was no response... Really... One or the other day these people will pay for what they did...
but if person charge amount after getting offer letter. and interview conduct inside the company and get offer letter inside the company hard copy. after that i will pay money to the consultant.
now tell me . its is fake or not..
because i am receiving some calls like that. so can u help me. pls as soon as possible
EMBRAY INFOTECH is an Fake IT company
i also same above problem one day i got call from consultancy, he said u was selected and shortlisted in hcl company as a software trainee position and he gave me his full details but its all are fake why because i go to company and checked so please don;t be leave
they are names vivike senthil, prabha, sathish
and contact numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
Plz sir contract me sir
My number [protected]
I want job in mnc
Hello frndz...
my bro got back door offer from known person by tech mahindra with amount 250000. can we believe this offer plz leave ur rply.
Prajwal93's reply, Mar 7, 2019
Please help me with his details.. I need job.. please reply at [email protected]
Chethansg's reply, Sep 24, 2020
Give me his his details I want job I ready to pay that amount contact me at [email protected]
Plz contact me sir. I want job I will pay the money
how can i belive
Hello sivakumar, can you help me by giving that number. So that I can also try with that. My number is [protected]
Hello Siva Kumar can you please forward the number to me I m also interested in it my number is [protected].tqq u
Plz contact me sir i want job in MNC
sir how can i be live.. sir plz i want job in MNC ...i want pay the money installment
MY CONTACT NUMBER :[protected]
Do u have any idea about mr rajiv who provide back door job in tech m, infosys and kpit he said he will charge 65k for tech m n 80 for infy but u have to pay 20k token amount rest u will pay after getting offer letter. Any idea plz let me know.contact no [protected] rajiv
Phani Goteti's reply, May 25, 2017
Hiii Priyanka Vivek Shukla i have seen ur msg and i have called him regarding the job is he fair enough to pay ??????????? I need to know is he a genuine guy?
Don't believe friends on them.
I completed all d process I crosschecked each & every thing & saved my 1 lakh rs. He was offering me Job in Tech M & gave mi offer letter.
I verified it & was found fake. You won't believe it was all same.
But as per MNC protocol each offer or joining or confirmation letter have BARCODE & LINK through which u can verify weather your name is added in company's database or not.
Avoid accepting offer letter through mail.

I will share one more post after few days. B carefully & avoid this thing.
dhanya.j.p's reply, Aug 2, 2017
Hi Kumar, I need ur help .next week I will get offer letter from CTS through mail only in company website. I just wanted to know it is true or fake.after receiving offer letter I have to pay10000
Don't believe friends,

its my personal experience,

in Chennai consultancy is there which is
alda solutions,
plot no : 23A block nisa towers anni street, redhills, chennai,

mail id : newjobs.[protected]@gmail.com,
Account holder name Sandeep.s, ACCT NUMB: ICICI[protected], IFSC CODE. ICICI0000275
his pan card number : CCLPS2100Q

ph :[protected], [protected],
In this consultancy one HR is there her name anu very big cheater,
sandeep and anu releasing fake offer latter,
dont give before offer letter any money,
after that they wont give money back and they wont give proper address and they wont lift calls..
they are big big cheters in chennai...
Oracle offer leters releasing these guys dont trust chennai who are searching freshers or experience job holders please ..i have photo who is cheating back door jobs..

Pune