Karvy

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Head Office
Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, Telangana

Zonal Offices
South East Zone, 39-10-7, Opp. to Municipal Water Tank, Labbipet, Vijayawada 520010

South West Zone
TKN Complex, No.51/2, TKN Complex Vanivilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004

North Zone
94, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Opp. to Governor House, Hazratganj, Lucknow 226001

New Delhi
502-503, 5th Floor, Arunachal Building, 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001

South Zone
G-1, Swati Court, 22, Vijaya Raghava Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600017

West Zone
702, Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, Near Chetana Collage, Off Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051

East Zone
49, Jatin Das Road, Kolkata 700029

View More Information...

Awesome

Karvy Complaints & Reviews

Due to some unavoidable circumstances I have not been able to encash following dividend warrants. I request you to kindly...

I had purchased four nos. of Bonds, bearing nos.-[protected] to [protected] during the month of February 2011 under cumulative frequency of interest payment (Series -2) with a maturity amount of Rs.43, 200/-.
Redemption of the same was done on 22nd February 2021 and Rs.41, 466/- was transferred to my savings account.
I am wondering on what account Karvy has deducted Rs.1, 734/-. There was no voucher shared with the redemption stating the same.
May 24, 2021

Dear Team,
    I had already couriered the request for closure of demat and trading account and already given the share transfer requisition to NJ before 31st of Dec 2020 but still i am not getting any reply or confirmation from your side.
    And still not credit all my shares to my other Demat account.
    May 20, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Requesting to provide procedure for redemption o[censored]npaid warrants.
      May 20, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I'm ex employee of KDMSL Karvy Data Management Services Limited subsidiary of Karvy, I was resigned on may 2020 and the last working day in karvy was 11th july 2020, and till now my final settlement is not cleared yet, i sent mails the HR postponing to every 3 months as of now i am not getting reply mails as well, there is 2 months 11 days salary to be credited and they didn't credited around 13 or 14 months PF (provident fund) as well, and the amount is around INR 126000 and it is very big amount and it will be very helpful in this pandemic situation to lead my family necessities.
        please resolve my issue.
        UAN:[protected]
        Mobile No: [protected]/[protected]
        May 03, 2021

D/sir,
          I purchased Long Term Infrastructure Bonds with Folio No. PFA02265** for a period of 10years.
          The four in number bonds matured on 31/04/21 and want to buyback these in my account. Therefore it is requested to mention the procedure and my actions for the same please.
          It is also pertaining to mention that I had shifted my residential address, if you had done any communication or dispatch of document in past.
          I don't find any number or email to update my new residential address in your records and credit the buyback amount to my registered account with you (paid through to the cheque of same bank). Please help me out.
          Apr 28, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an Investor in this scheme (FOLIO No.: IDA0440445); it was due for redemption on Nov. 12, 2020. I made this investment & received the allotment advice & Certificate dt. Nov. 12, 2020. Mine is a KYC Complaint account & I furnished my PAN Copy, Cancelled Bank Cheque & Phone Number by speed post. In spite of all this instead of crediting my bank account electronically they claim that they sent a DD to address which was not received by me and comments mentioned as addressee moved whereas I am living in the mentioned address. I have sent so many eMails & sent all the documents they had asked for thro. Speed Post on 23rd - September, 2020. Also another speed post was sent on 26th - December, 2020 which was acknowledged on 30th - December, 2020 with the same details requested once again. Till today I haven't received the redemption amount. The delay is more than 5 months & hence they need to provide penalty plus addl. interest PLUS FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR THE MENTAL AGONY CAUSED TO ME IN THIS REGARD. ALL MY EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN "SO FAR". HENCE THIS COMPLAINT
            Apr 23, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have pasted the mail below, where I am follow up with the company since last 1 year for my security...

I am past employee of karvy stock broking. i left job Aug 2019. i have complete exit process by company norms. but still i am not receive full and final amount.
              kindly help for the same.
              Apr 21, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Narayan Kumar already sent twice my kyc and cancelled cheque on the date 24/12/2020 and 02/03/2021 but my account is not open and money is not credited to my account.
                Apr 15, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I have purchase 676 nos SBI share after selling JP Associates Share in 2018.I Now, when I checked my Demat account my holding...
                  The following shares purchased through Karvy appearing in the holding statement provided by Karvy in 2020:

Share...

I was working at Karvy and left the company in Nov 2019. I am supposed to get 2 months salary which should be paid within 60 days. I have been following up with HR to no avail since then. It has been 1 year 4 months and there is still no response from Karvy.

Many of my colleagues from Karvy Analytics division has not been paid and we are following up with HR to no avail.

Please let us know if you are planning to pay our hard-earned money back?

Arjun
                  Apr 06, 2021

Unit : NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA 2015-16 TAX FREE TR I
                    fOLIO No: NAD0300625
                    NAME:RABINDER KANT SIKRI

Please look
                    interest payable on 1 April not yet recd.
                    Please add interest of late payment of interest
                    Apr 05, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an ex employee of karvy digikonnect my employee id 83527, i need reliving letter to join in the new organisation at thane, please support me
                      Now i am located at Maharashtra and karvy located at hyderabad so it is very difficult to go directly i have tried to contact them on phone and mail but they are not responding i am trying from last one week but no one responding for my mail or calls so please help me in that if i doesn't have i can't restart my career.
                      Mar 31, 2021

Transaction amount - 10000
                        Transaction date - 19/03/2012
                        Transaction ID[protected]
                        Unknown transaction to karvy
                        Mar 25, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sent you the following documents to issue the duplicate share certificate in lieu of (the original one totally eaten by moths Deemak bearing Folio no 00133121, certificate no.82686 of 100 shares of India Glycols)) but till this date no issuance of the same---
                          1.Copy of FIR 2.Affidavit and Indemnity Bond 3. Self attested copy of Pan card 4. cancelled leaf of cheque 5. bank details 6 Address proof.
                          It is regretted that no needful has been done till now.
                          You are requested to look into the long pending matter and do the needful ASAP. Thanks
                          S.K.Bhatia C-169, Sector-26, Noida 201301
                          Mar 18, 2021

Lost share certificate
                            Folio no SGL103494

Provided all documentation as suggested but the file is seen by a new person and nothing gets done .

Shares are in name of Mrs Bimla Agarwal

We provided all the documents as asked for but still no luck.
                            Mar 16, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            All documentation including affidavits, police reports etc have been submitted .

Every time a new person looks at the file and raises a new demand.

My mother is 95 years old and is living in USA and we are trying to sort out her affairs .

The house she lived in India has been sold and obviously her address has changed, We do have a solicitor in India where the certificate could be sent . Also the unpaid dividends need to be paid into her Indian Overseas bank account.

I had invested in 3 SIPs through Karvy. I am not able see 2 SIPs.
                              Seeing only one SIP
                              I have been trying to get the details with Karvy but the service is pathetic. Replying after 1-2 months.
                              If things doesn't resolve here will have to file real case against Karvy.
                              Mar 16, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had puchased these bonds on 21 Feb 2011 from NJ I Invest, Borivli.
                                At the time of redemption, they directed me to NJ Invest, Andheri who directed me to Karvy- Fort.
                                Karvy- Fort have informed me that Demand Draft (DD)will be couriered & no need to physically submit bonds. I also received email communication saying that DD was dispatched by Aviral courier & provided me consignment no. Tracking details of CN no. show that the document is out for delivery since 27th Feb'21 & the same will reach in 7-8 working days.
                                However, same has not reached till date. Aviral courier not contactable & also Karvy office is not receiving phone call & no response to my emails either.
                                I don't know what to do?
                                Mar 10, 2021