Karvy Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Karvy

Having problems with Karvy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karvy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karvy

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Karvy Phone Numbers

Karvy reviews & complaints page 9

I am previous employee of Karvy stock broking ltd, I have resigned from the company on Jan 26, 2020 but yet not get my 3 month salary till now. Even I have sent many email regarding my fnf settlement but this is yet not done.
Please look into the matter and help.
Krishna Gopal
EMP code 29927
Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to know the status of my IDFC long term Infrastructure bonds,
    Folio No.:IN[protected].It was Series 4 and 4 bonds were invested in. Maturity date was Nov 12, 2020
    The money has not yet been debited into my registered account.

It was showing as part of my portfolio in ICICI Direct but post 12Nov 2020( maturity date) It has vanished from there.
    ICICI Direct have told me to contact Karvy directly on this count.
    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am trying to call Karvy to get shares I am holding in my Dmat account. But no response from Karvy. I want to transfer all my shares to new account in another Brokerage firm and Close Karvy Account. Karvy have closed its local branch and are asking me to travel to Bhubaneswar which is 4 hrs journey from my place.
      I have tried the customer care numbers but all are switched off or Not in use any more.
      Client ID : 19073203...

Hello team,

I went today at the andheri karvy office in mumbai to submit transmission form which yesterday they told me will be required for the transmission cum account closure process, those people didn't accept my form stating that they are not taking transmission forms from[protected] and just neglected my concern without providing proper guidance or explanation.

The account holder (Client id[protected] has passed away and need to transfer shares in nominee name but i m not getting any revert from karvy or from nsdl.

Please let me know how i can proceed further as i have been following up from almost a month, but no one is taking accountability of this case.
      Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, . My Karvy client ID no is 18897126 & Trading a/c no.is[protected]. I have purchased 100 shares of Bank of Baroda n 300 shares of Yes Bank through your company in financial year 2018-19 n[protected]. Above mentioned shares are lying in your company Pool a/c instead of my dmat a/c.So I request you please transfered the above shares in my Dmat a/c in Kotak Bank DP ID no.--IN300214 n Client ID ( DP) no. 26331108 as earliest. Futher I request you please provide me purchase date n rate of above mentioned shares ( full details required). immediately.The above information is not providing to me by your Lucknow Reginal office. So I request you please send me the above information on my registered email id- umashanker.[protected]@rediffmail.com and transfer the above mentioned shares in my above Kotak Bank Dmat a/c immediately. THANKYOU. From--Gautam Srivastava 19/1156, Indira Nagar Lucknow 226016
        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference to the above mentioned complaint as i have an trading and Demat account in Karvy stock Broking LTD, with my client ID:1731943.From the past one year i have not got my stock transferred to my respective DP for the above said account.Inspite of many requests on Email and Telephonic which was sent to [protected]@karvy.com and was not able to lodge a complaint in SCORES as it has some technical issues, even my dividend payouts are...
          I am maanvizhi long standing customer of karvy. I was trading with them for the last three years.

As soon as the scam was heard, i put request to transfer my money lying in their account, (which is duly acknowledged by them till date rs.190391.42 .
          I requested to them via so many mails for funds trasfer from november 2019. Even after one year they are not paying my money back. Pl advise me how to proceed...

I submitted transfer request to karvy as per my request all my shares transferred except one share (Deepak nitrate ) pls kindly transfer that share.
          Here i attached the latest statement sent by karvy.. pls take necessary actions to transfer deepak nitrate.
          Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have 1200 shares of Coal India in my Zerodha Account (DP Id [protected]) (K M Suchitra Urs).
            I have received only Rs. 8325/- as dividend recently as against Rs. 9000/-

Dividend declared was Rs 7.50 / share.

I have written an email to karvy, but they have not written back.

Kindly update.

K M Suchitra Urs
            Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I had sent a last query on basis of which I was intimated that on my client ID 21854903 the demat amount pending is 2117 which I deposited thru NEFT - I am not getting update from them now and I am not able to check my demat account, which I want to transfer to Moti Lal
              I have shifted to Agra and during this period my mobile number and...
              In this regard I have already sent a courier with documents to your Hyderabad office....
              Dear Sir

I am Mohammed Rafeeq Ali, investing in through by KARVY with my Client No. IN 300351 & Demit Account No. 70049292 in 2003 PETRONET LNG SHARES. I didn't received any dividend in my bank account for a long times, please what happened to me or checked any problem with my bank account or others.
              Awaiting for your answer with positive and help us.

MOHAMMED RAFEEQ ALI
              br...
              Its been more than a year but till now my shares from pool account have not been transferred to demat account. When I check they will always tell we are working on it. Seriously for the customers it has become quite painful as there is no proper outcome is coming for this issue....

This is Sathiyaraj Balakrishnan trade code-1221913 pan number-AWHPB2477P did my payout 3, 76, 000 to my axis bank account still this amount not credit to my account from karvy broking still now am not received one rupee from karvy am wait for almost more then 1 year for this money.

Now my situation not good I have some Financial problem please help to solve this problem and get back my from karvy.thank you

Name- Santosh Kumar konar
                D P Id-IN 301557
                Client Id[protected]
                PAN-AGWPK2325E

Hello Karvy,
                  Since last 1 year, I was not able to transfer my securities fund and deposit amount held in my karvy DMAT Account : [protected].
                  Karvy blocked me in all ways to do any fund transfer or deposit transfer to my Bank account and none of your business communication/contact number's works.

It is very frustrating that I can't transfer my deposit amount and share holding also can't login now on Karvy portal there is a system error generated.
                  I trusted this authority and Karvy did fraud with me.
                  Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Sudha JN and my Karvy Client ID is 1009292. I had submitted a request to transfer all my shares from karvy account to my Kotak securities account. However, Karvy has transferred only the shares registered with NSDL to my Kotak securities account and has not transferred the shares in the karvy pool account. More than 80% of my shares are held in the karvy pool and I am struggling to get it transferred. I will be filing a fraudulent case if this is not transferred soon.
                    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have not received any communication from karvy so far. Kindly help.

Hello this is bharath kumar thota and my client code A[protected]. My zee entertainment shares are not credited to my demat account from pool account. So please do solve my problem as early as possible.
                      Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is sruthi korlepara and with the client code 4881312. Most of the shares was not credited to my demat account ..please do solve my issue as early as possible.
                        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir this is rambabu korlepara with the client code 488011 and my most of the shares is not transferred to my demat account please do solve my problem as earls as possible as .