Kasthuri Group — scheduled interview

vinla15 on Sep 22, 2018
Hi friends, i was called for an interview by the hr mr. Shankar on 21/9/18 for the position of secretary cum admin. During phone call he asked all the information relevant to my studies, work experience and about family. Everything was ok and he called for the final discussion with md. I went on time for the interview. Mr. Shankar just told me that i didn't meet the age criteria as i am 40 years old.in the resume itself i have mentioned my age clearly, in-spite he called me for the final interview. When i asked him he simply says sorry madam. Is it genuine for the company. If he ask few questions and if i dont perform well also it is acceptable. He didn't ask me single question and simply he told me i want to see you. What does it mean??? So guys who gets interview call from these type of companies, ask them their criteria and age limit only if satisfies pls. Attend interview. Otherwise these guys will play like this and waste our time. I felt very bad and moreover he was aged about 60. Hope this message will reach the management and in future they wont upset any candidate like me. Just simply making fool of us without any courtesy.

Comments

Hi unknown, kindly don't comment like that without knowing about the company.

Kasthuri Group - scheduled interview