Krgkart — fraudulent service

roggerwow on Feb 15, 2018
I opted for 3200 mhz RAM from this fake provider and chosen COD which was inclusive with 15900 price

Then suddenly I got call from their support and they told me prices are hiked so I have to pay more via new order.. or have to IMPS to them..

something very Fishy going on from their end

and again they canceled my order..and on telephonic conversation when I said i will think of transferring money then suddenly order status changed to processing.. REALLY ?

WTF? IMPS ? really I mean if i need their products COD why I should pay more and that also by net transferring by my end. (not on their website)

even Then I told him I will let him know

in meanwhile I got good deal at local store.. and told that noob support of KRG-kart that I am going to get ram in local market

Then suddenly his behavior changed and he said He had to get the ram cuz I was going to pay him..AS they say they are reputed retailers so they dont have ram in their storage? they have to get ram from third party.. whatever the case.

he was continuously calling me for 3-4 hours straight I blocked their number.. but still that ### calling me from various number..and making my day worse..

Please I suggest everyone to not shop a single thing from them..

as they are the worst fake people u will find in Indian online retailers

I am bit worried cuz they have my address..when i opted first COD.. I dont give a damn if he do something to me but i worried for my family..

3-4 hours non stop calling from different no. is too damn much

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Such unprofessional should not be entertained at all!!!
You should definitely file a case against them for mental harassment
This is very unprofessional and fishy way of doing business by krgkart. You should definitely take strict legal action against them.
Such kind of business should not be encouraged, must take strict action against them

Krgkart - fraudulent service