Kuber Finance Company — Personal loan

Gurgaon, Haryana, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 kajalkapoor

I am writing this in context to the payment that i have done in kuber finance company in regards that they have promised me to help me in getting personal loan . I have paid 7000 as processing fees . Due to some cibil issue my file got decline . When i asked for refund its been one month i got no reply from their end . I have recieved a call from aliya .. Please help me how can i get refund ..

Comments

i want LOAN sir so thats y i am searching onlne LOANs suddenly cl me kber finance and that he said that pay procesing fee aftr that u will arange imefiately 5 lakhs so that i am sending aftr that he asked 10700 again i pay becoz i want urgent LOAN but he was cashed my urgency bloody raskel cheated me 16000 by using ur kuber finance company sir, plz punsh them sir, bleedy ### sir, i will give email adress sir, [email protected], phone number is [protected], [protected], plz punish them sir bleddy ###
R k y's reply, Mar 20, 2019
Bhai hame 20000 ka chuna laga diye hai.

Inke khilaph awaj uthani paregi
Sir i apply a loan and a agent ramnivash of your company sent me approval latter and adk me for rs 3500 deposit so i want to know its true or not

Kuber finance kampani Jaipur pin 302007
Ye Ford's compni hai

Ford's compani hai

Hamare pass paka sabut hai

Kuber finance ka mob .[protected]

Kuber finance. Hamse 20000 ka chuna vi. Laga diya hai. Date /02/2019
This is Vishakha Rane from Dombivali East Thane dist (Mumbai) Kuber Financial services (Kuber Group Co) had given an ad in LOKSATTA marathi daily of indian express group for giving loans on calling them person name given Ajay Mehta tel no [protected] was asked to send details ie KYC bank pass book etc On furnishing all details were told that eligible for loan of Rs 8 lacs and asked to deposit Rs 4200 as processing fee in an account of one Mr Ashok Arya PNB [protected] on depositing the same were asked to deposit Rs 15000 as agreement fee son stamp paper and solicitor fees etc. On depositing the same once again asked to deposit Rs 24560 out of which 24000 refundable.then another demand for Rs 40750 as national informatics portal fees out of which 39000 refundable and this demand was made on SBI Kothrud Pune branch letter with bank seal and stamp. then were asked to deposit Rs 25000 to open an FDR as security Then another demand for rs 35000 to open current account as 8.5 l cannot be transferred to s/b ac and after depositing the said amount money will be transferred in 45 mins. and the current a/c will be closed and amount be refunded in 15 days. then another demand of Rs 15000 branch manager wants chai paani . and the money will be transferred in 5 mins as all formalities are over only managers sign pending once that paid will be done and also offered to help by Rs 5000 as I was not having it 75 % of this money was arranged by me on loan at 10 % as I was badly in need of money for urgent personal problems and banks were not willing . all transactions were made online. once all money received was told that some problem with your bank a/c (Co-op Bank) and the transfer was rejected hence they will come personally to my place and and sort out the matter with the bank.
All the demands we made by by Ashok Arya advocate of financial dept as per SBI Letter (ATTACHED)
NOW NO TRACE FROM LAST 24 HOURS SINCE LAST CALL PHONES OF BOTH PERSONS SWITCHED OFF.
On approaching SBI was of no help as they said that this is a fraud committed by third party and any one make fake letterhead but how come Branch code seal and stamp branch code on the stamp is genuine.
As of POLICE they threw me out saying that we cannot do anything about this did you ask us before paying and even did not listen to me and refused to take the complaint
Hence be warned about these type of frauds as these CROOKS kmow very well police will not entertain complaints like this.
tel nos Ajay Mehta (fake name I think) no[protected] reliance Jio Kolkotta (truecaller)
Ashok Arya name on bank account No [protected] Airtel Delhi