Lbr Dental & Implant Center — bad dental work

alexventsel on Feb 16, 2018
Doctor k. A. Reddy, lbr dental center, did bridges and crowns on my teeth in oct. 2017.
His work turned up to be a disaster… i paid him $7, 636.00.
Doctor extracted my 4 upper and 4 lower front teeth and 2 bridges were permanently cemented on just screwed-in implants over freshly stitched and swollen gums 3 days later.
After i returned to us, 2 month later, my gums have healed and shrunk and, as result, i have large gap between upper bridge and gums.
My us dentist says that normally, teeth should be given at least 6-month rest for gums to heal and implants to osseointegrate before cementing permanent bridge. Dr. Reddy broke that established protocol that’s why i have this problem now. This “immediate loading” idea, he advertise, may not be so great…
This gap is so large, that i feel it with my tongue and i can breath through it. It also does not allow me to speak properly and pronounce words with s, z and th sounds correctly. I sound like a child with braces.
I also found that, this gap creates a “food trap” and can cause foul smell, inflammation of the gum, and decay of the remaining teeth.
In conclusion, my dentist said that, unfortunately, the only way to fix this problem is to redo the bridge.
Doctor k. A. Reddy offered no apology for his incompetent work and doesn’t feel obligated to fix it.
This is against basic norms of professional conduct.
I don’t believe, that dentist with 15 years of experience didn’t know that this would happen.
So, now i have to fix what he screwed up, new bridge will cost me at least $2, 000.00 and i would like dr. Reddy to compensate me for that.
I paid him $7, 636.00.