Mail Today Newspaper Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Jul 15, 2022

File a complaint to Mail Today Newspaper

Having problems with Mail Today Newspaper?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mail Today Newspaper customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mail Today Newspaper

New Delhi District
Delhi

Mail Today Newspaper Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mail Today Newspaper reviews & complaints(14)

Pay on 15/07/2022 & tataplay A/C say that the money hasn't been credited whereas it has been dected from my account & have clarifed with Google play too . both have said its cleared but tataplay are saying that they haven't received. Requesting you please look into the matter & clear it immediately......

We have noticed the vendor not delivering Sunday newspapers. This is tge fourth consequent time as in today 28th May, no news paper. No response from the vendor. We get to receive responses like we haven't received the paper. Highly irresponsible. We have subscribed for annul subscription. .. we are forced to raise complaints to higher authorities and claim refund.. NOT HAPPY VWITH YOUR SERVICES
Mail Today Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Malad malvani gate no.1 fire bridge marve road
    ANKUSH SHIVAJI JHADAV malad r.t.o. has misused the authority given him by the government...all the vehicles just standing at 1 no and even stopping the vehicle on the main signal, he started taking pictures and charging fines for no reason and asking for money ...And he was not ready to show his Name I'd card neither he had batch no. This is causing the traffic at 1.no and civilians have...

Plz take immediate action

माननीय मुख्यमंत्री महोदय
      राजस्थान सरकार, जयपुर
      विषय-TSP क्षेत्र के तृतीय श्रेणी शिक्षक भर्ती लेवल प्रथम में रिक्त रहे लगभग 1300 पद पर TSP सामान्य, OBC व sc अभ्यर्थियों को नियुक्ति...

Dear madam or sir,

Your article « plea of woman « abused » at sri aurobindo ashram nixed » which appeared in the 6th august 2017 edition of mail today sunday contains a major error: it has used a photograph of the matrimandir and its amphitheatre, situated in the international cultural township of auroville for an article about the sri aurobindo ashram, situated in pondicherry. The sri aurobindo ashram and auroville are two entirely different entities which have no legal relationship to each other, and auroville has nothing to do with the mentioned court case.

As this error may cause unnecessary confusion in the minds of devotees, well-wishers, donors and associates of auroville all over the world we request you to issue an erratum at the earliest.
      Auroville outreachmedia
      Since, 8 days my newspaper not coming
      From March 2018 i was receiving the newspaper but suddenly it stopped.
      I think he is selling to some one else
      Please find
      Your
      Subcribe
      Anil Baviskar

I am regular customer since 2008 but from last month I did not get the paper. After enquiry from supplier he told that paper reaches with them after 9 am and it is not possible to distribute after 9 am. Please look in to the matter at the earliest. Sunil kumar House No. 10 Huda staff qtr. Near Meenakshi public school sector 10a gurgaon Mob. [protected]...

Cheque No.498649 ,Indian Bank,Shantiniketan,was collected by marketing agent on
        25/8/2011 from my residence with a promise to deliever the coupens within one week.No action taken inspite of repeated reminders telephonically for the last 15 days.My money may be refunded in case ,it cannot be complied with.
        Shame on so- called reputed group of papers.

Dr.Brijender Mehta,
        B-9,N.D.S.E. Part-1,
        New-Delhi-110049
        (M)-[protected]
        Aug 13, 2020

Mail Today — Non receipt of newspaper and Coupons

I Urmila Joshi, resident of Vikas Puri, New Delhi has subscribed for a 2 year subscription of Rs. 999/- via cheque no. 898671 drawn on ICICI Bank which has been cleared on 14/01/2009.

We have taken this subscription from our Newspaper Vendor Mr. Prashant (Prashant Newspaper Agency). All the coupons were with him only.

Now we have recently changed our address. We have moved to Dwarka, New Delhi. The same has been informed to the vendor prior in Advance and we have not been receiving the newspaper since then.

Neither that person is giving us the coupons nor ready to deliver the newspaper at our new address. We have bee following up with him for so long. He is lingering the same every day and this has been a torture for us.

Earlier he has assured us that it will be transferred to our new location but now denying the same and not even delivering us the coupons.

I would appreiciate if something can be done on prority on the above mentioned subject unless I will be forced to take some strict action.

I would request you to please take the agency back from this person since he is not the right person to deal with.

I am a frequent reader of the newspaper and since 28th June, 2009 I m not able to get the services.

Looking forward for the cooperation in the regard.

Thanks & Regards,
        Urmila Joshi
        Mob: [protected]
        D-101, Plot No-5, Sector-6, Swami Daya Nand CGHS Society
        Dwarka, New Delhi-110075

Mail Today Newspaper — non receipt of the newspaper

I, PARUL JAIN, THE RESIDENT OF INDIA, SUBSCRIBED FOR THE MAIL TODAY NEWSPAPER ON 1ST MARCH, AND PAID FOR THE SAME BUT I HAVENOT RECEIVED THE NEWSPAPER TILL NOW AND EVEN NOT RECEIVED THE SCHEME AWARD.IT CAUSED SO MUCH PROBLEM FOR ME, SO, PLEASE LOOK INTO THE THE MATTER AS EARLIEST POSSIBLE.
        MY TELEPHONE NO. IS[protected] OR YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT MY E-MAIL ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I am Mohit Kaushik residence of CC - 130 -D, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi, start subscribing the new paper mail today since July, 2010. Chq no. 0363815 (HDFC Bank) cleared on 12th June. We start reading today mail newpaper with rebook shoe offer. and our newpaper distributor Mr. Dubey (Vendor) start distributing from 1st July, 2010 and he takes 15 coupon in one shot after a month and promise to distribute it till sept 2011 but now he stop sending mail today newspaper from June 2011 to us and saying that your distribution period is over where as period shoud be end in the month of setp 2011 from July 2010 ( for 15 months ) and during this period lot of irregulatory in distribution of new paper.

I am used to reading this new paper on regular basis but now for next four month not able to read it.

This is to request you to stop incash the coupon from Mr. Dubey agency against the coupon chq no. 0363815 and provide us any suggestion what can we do now ?

Thanks & Regards
        Mohit Kaushik
        CC -130-D
        Shalimar Bagh,
        Delhi - 110088

Mail Today — Non Receipt of Newspaper

I have applied for your Mail Today Newspaper Scheme and Rs 30 was paid by me as First Month Advance. I have still not got my Newspaper Coupons. News Paper was only delivered for 1 day after numerous Complaints by me.

My Contact Details are as follows :-

G S Chandok
        B- 67, South City-I,
        Sector 30,
        Near Hotel Crowne Plaza,
        Gurgaon -122001

Mobile : [protected]

sir, I subscribe for mailtoday newspaper with the scheme of free rebok shoes. near about two months have passed my newspaper paper vendor neither give me coupen for rebok shoes nor the shoes till date. when I enquired about it he gave me a mobile no [protected] of mr ajit to contact. I contected several time to mr ajit but he always assured me that He will handover the rebok shoes to my news paper vendor. Now he is not responding to my telephone. My subscription coupen booklet no is 909347. kindly look into the matter

satish chand sharma
          476 p sector 30
          faridabad-121003
          mob-[protected]
          chand.[protected]@gmail.com
          Aug 13, 2020

Mailtoday newspaper — Not received my paper

Dear sir i subrcribe ur newspaper for 2 year for 999. Your salesperson told me i will get 2999 reebok shoe coupen. I made my payment by credit card. After receeving my payment your sales person told we will not deleverd in laxmi nagar. Kindly tell me what to do.

I have subscribed the mailtoday newspaper vide chq no.434516 dtd.20.11.2008. to renew your subscription for next two years and still i have not recd the neither the vouchers nor the gift.The vendor has stopped delivering the newspaper as he is asking for vouchers. pls consider my complaint immediately and send me the required voucehers.This is not the way to treat your customers.I have send the cheque to your office directly and my vendor is sayiing that if you booked it through us you would got it smoothly.pls resolve the problem urgently.

regards

ajay singh
          src 31 a shipra riviera, indirapuram, ghaziabad(u.p)201010
          [protected],[protected]

Mail Today — APPLIED FOR MAIL TODAY SUBSCRIPTION, BUT NEWSPAPER IS NOT DELIVERED

I HAVE APPLIED FOR THE 2 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION OF MAIL TODAY IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2009. CHEQUE OF RS. 999/- IS CLEARED ON DATED 06/02/2009. BUT TILL DATE NOT THE NEWS PAPER NOR COUPON OF REEBOK SHOES IS DELIVERED.

I HAVE CALLED THE INDIA TODAY OFFICE 5 TIMES, BUT PERSON IN MAIL TODAY GROUP HAS DISCONNECTED THE CALL ALL THE TIMES.
          i paid on 21 jan 09. no coupon or subscription received till date. i am requesting refund since 27 Feb 09 but no confirmation received. all i receive from mail today is vague mails assuring me of quick response. my booking id is [protected].
          my phone number[protected] Noida.

mail today news paper — gift voucher not yet received

I've deposited Rs.999 trough vendor for the one year of subscription of mail today. Mail today started but I'm still waiting for Rebock shoe voucher.Every day vendor tells me that the voucher will reach through courier. But where is Courier.
          saifuddin
          b-96
          sector 41
          noida
          ph [protected]

mail today news paper — not receiving new paper

Sir, I have made a payment of Rs. 999/- through credit card in the month of Janauary, 2009 fas subcription for two year for mail l today news paper. I received coupne and gift voucher, but I am not getting the papers til now.

My costmer I D / Form No. 316586. I reside at 982 - G /2, Shalmilar Garden, Ext. I. Shahibabad, Ghaziabad.

Kindly take necessary action.

Mail Today / Mail today news Paper — Subscription not received yet

i had made a transaction of Rs 1000 to India today group for Mail Today News Paper subscription on dated 04/02/09 but I did not received any subscription or any document till 13/05/09 I want to file a case against India Today Group. can you suggest me noida's nearest consumer court address & contact No. & filing process also.

Mobile-[protected]

Mail Today Newspaper — Regarding one year subscription

Mail Today had a door to door promotion scheme in which they were selling one year subscription of the newspaper in 500 Rs. and were giving one Tupperware lunch box free with it.
            I had purchased that subscription for a year and had paid 500 Rs., my receipt no. is 139436.

My complaint is that most of the days I don't receive the newspaper and unfortunately I cannot deduct the money as I have paid them in advance.br...

Hi Everybody

I took the MAIL Today Newspaper 2 years subscription for Rs. 999.00, in which they promise to give Reebok shoes (model SWIFT LP) and MAIL TODAY Newspaper for 2 years.

When I visit Reebok showrooms for the shoes, first of all they do not give the desired model and second they do not have the stock. This is not the story of one Reebok showroom, I visited three showrooms(Kamla Nagar, Dev Nagar and Karol Bagh) on Saturday (28-Feb-2009) and all have the same story.

I raise the complaint to Mail Today (complaint no. [protected]) and write several mails regarding my problem but they do not response to my complaint.

I want strict action has been taken against the Mail Today.

Please revert for any onther clarification.

My Phone No. [protected]

Thanks and regards

Naresh Sobti
            took the MAIL Today Newspaper 2years subscription for Rs. 999.00, in which they promise to give Reebok shoes (model SWIFT LP) and MAIL TODAY Newspaper for 2 years.

When I visit Reebok showrooms for the shoes, first of all they do not give the desired model and second they do not have the stock. This is not the story of one Reebok showroom, I visited two showrooms(Kamla Nagar, and rajouri garden) on Saturday and all have the same story.

i hope mail today is a reputed group and they do not mean to cheat people.

dr aneesh sharma
            Guys after following madly for 2 months, i have finally received the Shoes today. I use to call 2-3 reebok stores every week since past 2 months and everytime shoes were out of stock. But finally now i have received...I will suggest you call up Rebbok stores twice a week and i[censored] have luck you will get it.
            I agree to the complaint but we have to understand the situation being faced by company at present becasue of recession . The present staff and management has to feed their family and they have opted for this type of begging. I pray to all those who subscribed for mail toady may treat their subscription as donaton to poor family of mail today.
            i hav a similar story after having booked the subscription ( 2 year one)
            i got my voucher after two months...
            and yeah the shoes were not even worth the 2690 they claimed.. cheap shoes there.. dont trust mail today guys or u'll be in for a bumpy ride..
            took the Mail Today News papper for 2years for Rs 999., in which they promese to give Reebok shoe (SIFT LP) and Mail Today news papper for 2 years .When I visit Reenbok show room (entire delhi), they don*t have the stock till day.
            I hope mail today is a reputed group and they do not mean to cheat people
            i took an yearly subscription of mail today around a month back and i got a reebok shoes voucher along with that.
            i was told by their executive that i can redeem it at the mentioned reebok outlets and get the shoes.
            i went to the kamla nagar outlet to get my shoes, but the person there told me that they don't have these shoes in a size below 6.
            whereas i wear a size 5.
            this makes the voucher completely useless for me.
            if there was any such condition then their executive should have told me and they should have mentioned this condition on the voucher as well.
            but these people didn't bother to tell and they tried to mislead the customer.
            moreover, since there is no cost mentioned on the voucher (which was mentioned by their executive as Rs. 2600 to me), i can't even buy anything else with that voucher.
            kindly look into the matter asap

Team Mail Today, Awaiting your reply...

Mobile: [protected]

Subject : RE: mail today
              Date : Fri, 20 Feb 2009 01:10:22 -0500 (EST)
              From : "Rajan Ahluwalia"
              To : "Subscription"

Sorry to recieve such type of response from a very renowed group that they are not having any mail id for Sr. Staff member of the marketing team.

Request you to forward this mail or let me have a Name and direct phone number and mobile of Sr.Mgr of somebody responsible staff member.

Waiting for your quick reply.

Date : Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:37:23 +0530
              From : Subscription
              To : 'Rajan Ahluwalia'

Dear Customer,
              Thank you for writing to us at Mail Today - The Stimulating Newspaper.
              Sir / madam,
              We would like to inform you that we have only this no.[protected] and the E-mail id [protected]@mailtoday
              For further queries we would request you to kindly call us at our Customer Care number[protected], or write MTD and send us on 52424.

Warm Regards,
              Mail Today Team.
              www.mailtoday.in

________________________________
              From: Rajan Ahluwalia [mailto:[protected]@lycos.com]
              Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:46 AM
              To: info
              Subject: RE: mail today

Please let me have a mail id as name of the contact person for this...

Date : Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:08:18 +0530
              From : Subscription
              To : 'Rajan Ahluwalia'

Dear Customer,
              Thank you for writing to us at Mail Today - The Stimulating Newspaper.
              Sir / madam,
              You are kindly requested to contact on the this no.[protected]

Warm Regards,
              Mail Today Team.
              www.mailtoday.in

________________________________
              From: Rajan Ahluwalia [mailto:[protected]@lycos.com]
              Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:43 AM
              To: info
              Subject: Subscription Form No: 111077 (Reebok Gift Voucher No: 420737)

To Customer Care Team, I need mail id or some contact number of some senior staff member from marketing team.

Reason:
              Subsrcibed for 2 year subsription (under Reebok shoes gift voucher) vide FORM No: 111077, Reebok Gift Voucher Number 420737 Dated 11th Dec 2008.

After repeated visit to Reebok outlets at Rajouri Garden, C.Place and Kamla Ngr Reebok Shoe size number 7 is not availiable.

Now I request MAIL TODAY team to take up the matter and arange delivery for SHOE SIZE 7 through ??? to my residence ...

Usha Ahluwalia
              NOt received my vouchers of mail today
              complaint against redemption of gift voucher
              My gift voucher is 434477

South Extn Reebok showroom replied me that scheme wala 8 no. shoes are not available here

Kailash Kumar

Ref: Booking ID: [protected] dt.21/01/09
              Comp No: [protected] dt.25/02/09

Please update me regarding my subscription coupons which was not issued from your end in spite of my payment & subsequent follow up had with your customer care since last 15 days.

Please look into my case & issue the subscription coupons as early, as it was too late.

Expecting an early response.

Manoj Mohanty

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: "Manoj Mohanty" <[protected]@rediffmail.com>
              To: <[protected]@mailtoday.in>
              Cc: <[protected]@mailtoday.in>
              Subject: subscription coupons not recd

This is to intimate you that I've subscribed mail today on 21-01-09 & my booking ID is:[protected]. Till date I've not recd my coupons.

In fact I've lodged the complain on 25-02-09 vide No.[protected] & till date no feed back recd from your end.

Enclosed herewith my scan copy of credit cards statement where you can check the payment details.

This is sincere request to look in to my case & resolve it as soon as possible.

Manoj Mohanty
              Cesasefire Industries Ltd.
              B-24, Sector-1, Noida-201301
              Mobile: [protected]
              please make correction regarding my address which is A G -307 SHALIMAR BAGH DELHI 110088 NEAR HAPPY PUBLIC SCHOOL.My booking id no.[protected].& MTNP107369.I HOPE U WILL DO ACTION FAST .This is regarding the scheme of shoes 999 with 2 year subscription.Other wise i will go in consumer court.
              You are a pack of fools, your country is calling Australia a Racist country and you go and publish something like that, People of Indian culture are not the only ones that get into trouble here, other cultures including Australians are targeted by these people with criminal tendancies. You need to take a good long hard look at your selves. Reading through your complaints for numerous issues I would not even call you a viable or reliable source of news or company, you seem to scam people more than report true facts. A good company come's through on all promises and responds withing a timely manner, all I can see for your future is going broke.

Mail Today Newspaper 2 Year Subscription — We didnt Receive the coupon booklet

My name is Sanjay Kumar Pasumarty

I have been taking Mailtoday news paper since last1 year and newly applied for MailToday Newspaper subscription of 2 years with Reebok shoe Offer.
                I've given the cheque of Rs999 only and the filled up form to the news paperboy (who delivers the news paper daily to us) on 21/11/08 and the Cheque no is 168854
                Cheque got deposited into Mailtoday on 23/12/08.br...

Mail Today Newspaper — Harassment by Mail Today

I had subscribed to Mail Today in May and had given them a cheque of 250/ wide cheque number 415851 drawn on PNB, Dlhi which they promptly enchashed on 21/06/08.

Till date i haven't received any coupons for the newspaper and neither the gift which they had promised.

After repeated verbal complaints, they have given a complaint number [protected] but have not resolved the complaint even after repeated reminders....