Mediaid India (ashit Jain) — fraud company, money cheating and mental harassment

419 somdutt chamber-ii 4th floor bikaji Cama place , New Delhi 110066. Phone no. 9891190769.9891050763.01126162301, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Divek Thapar on Apr 4, 2019
Here is a another case of FRAUD, MONEY CHEATING AND MENTAL HARRASMENT BY MEDIAID INDIA (ASHIT JAIN) Be aware from this fraud company as they did a big fraud with us. We went there for work visa for CANADA, instead they give us option for Neitherland’s we agreed and he took 4 month’s processing time with total cost of 5lacs. Same day in the evening he called for payment to block our seat which according to him only 2 seats were remaining.. we transferred 1.5 lakh immediately on 1mar 2018. Then after 4 days again he called for payment and told to transfer 1 lakh more for further assistance. We again transferred him online on 5mar2018.
We didn’t received any kind of confirmation, call, place of placement for permit.. we kept on calling him, messaging him everyday but there was no satisfying answer from him, he was keep delaying things with his fake words and commitments.. Then after 9 months when we didn’t received anything from him, we requested him to stop whatever he was doing with our case(which actually he was doing nothing) and return our money immediately as we didn’t wanted to continue with him, he has wasted our 9 months time, blocked our money for this much of time .. he agreed to return money. He gave cheque of rs 2.5lac with a name of some Asha Bajaj, whom we dnt know, he said that’s my account you put cheque on 31 jan 2019. When we went to bank for clearance of cheque bank rejected as signature was mismatched. Then he said I will give you another cheque and again he took 2 months for giving cheque only .. he gave 1lakh cheque for dated 22 march2019 and 2 cheques of 75000 each as a security. On 22 mar, in the morning he messaged us and said to put cheque now for clearance as I have no funds, put on 25 mar2019, again on 25mar he said put on 28mar, when we put on 29mar2019 cheque was bounced. . Till time we have not received a single penny from him either he was not taking our calls .. he wasted our 1 year, he blocked our 2.5lakh and apart from that he was not interesting in taking our calls . He is a big fraud having a phd in convincing people to make them fool. He only knows how to take benefits from his client.. such type of business he is doing which is called a mental harrasment...
We didn’t want to publicised him but he didn’t left any option for us.. it was a total mental harrasment ... he didn’t done our work, wasted our time and energy, blocked our amount now when we are asking for our own money he is just making us fool everyday.. so we have decided to put FIR against him for 420 case, fraud and mental harrasment.
I’m going to provide the proofs below !

Updated by Divek Thapar, Apr 04, 2019
Ashit Jain is a big fraud .. MEDIAID INDIA is a Fraud company
Updated by Divek Thapar, Apr 08, 2019
Several times he commited to return my money and always failed till today now again he commit to return my money on Friday 12 April let’s see on Friday is like a other days or he will stick on his words on this day .. otherwise I have only one option to go legally through court and police .
Updated by Divek Thapar, Apr 21, 2019
This guy Ashit Jain gave Me only 40, 000 out of 2, 50, 000 and again start making me fool .. as I’m really frustrat and disappoint I took a decision to file a complaint in MEA .. and my complaint has been registered..

fraud company, money cheating and mental harassment

Comments

Hi Thapar,
Please contact me on whatsap.
Double nine double one four three eight nine double eight.
I might have a solution for your problem... Thanks
Mr. Divek -
Please share your mobile number.
Kaustubh
My another 02 cheques of Rupees -75000 each has been stopped by ASHIT JAIN ..

hi

Mediaid India (ashit Jain) - fraud company, money cheating and mental harassment

Company:Mediaid India (ashit Jain)
    New Delhi District