[Resolved] Midasbuy Official Site, Proximagamma Private Limited — service/order(uc) didn't received but money deducted from wallet.

Bhavani nagar 2nd lane., Berhampur, India
 Tillak on Apr 21, 2019
Today i bought 1949 RS UC bundle . And it showed he payment fail, system too busy and try again later and i didn't get my UC bundle but 1949 RS got deducted from my Paytm wallet.
Then immediately bought 40 RS UC bundle, it worked and i got the UC for 40rs but i didn't got the UC bundle for 1949 RS.
I contact Paytm customer care(24*7 help) and they told me that they have successfully paid money to the
Merchant. And told me to contact the merchant and tell him to check the 'passbook' Section.
I couldn't contact the merchant.
There is no contact service in midasbuy website, so i contact the PROXIMAGAMMA PRIVATE LIMITED. But there is no reply.
I also contact in game customer service, there too no reply.
Please help . Send my order(UC) to my account or refund my money back to my wallet.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2019
The company automatically credited the UC to their respective buyers today.
Check your account.
Problem has been solved.

Comments

Same here purchased 799 rs but failed trasaction no service received., paytm says to contact merchant..but no luck as merchant dont have contacts..please be aware

same bro didi your problem sovled
This happened to me too! No customer care at all
Same here i purchased for 4k. I think I’m just waiting for the unsuccessful transaction chargers to get reversed. Let me know if it got reversed for you.

The same Happened to me. I’m just waiting for the unsuccessful transaction to get reversed. Let me know if any ones got reversed.

Midasbuy Official Site, Proximagamma Private Limited - service/order(uc) didn't received but money deducted from wallet.

Company:Midasbuy Official Site, Proximagamma Private Limited