[Resolved] Midasbuy Official Site, Proximagamma Private Limited — service/order(uc) didn't received but money deducted from wallet.

Bhavani nagar 2nd lane., Berhampur, India
 Tillak on Apr 21, 2019
Today i bought 1949 RS UC bundle . And it showed he payment fail, system too busy and try again later and i didn't get my UC bundle but 1949 RS got deducted from my Paytm wallet.
Then immediately bought 40 RS UC bundle, it worked and i got the UC for 40rs but i didn't got the UC bundle for 1949 RS.
I contact Paytm customer care(24*7 help) and they told me that they have successfully paid money to the
Merchant. And told me to contact the merchant and tell him to check the 'passbook' Section.
I couldn't contact the merchant.
There is no contact service in midasbuy website, so i contact the PROXIMAGAMMA PRIVATE LIMITED. But there is no reply.
I also contact in game customer service, there too no reply.
Please help . Send my order(UC) to my account or refund my money back to my wallet.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 30, 2019
The company automatically credited the UC to their respective buyers today.
Check your account.
Problem has been solved.

Comments

Same here purchased 799 rs but failed trasaction no service received., paytm says to contact merchant..but no luck as merchant dont have contacts..please be aware

same bro didi your problem sovled
This happened to me too! No customer care at all
Same here i purchased for 4k. I think I’m just waiting for the unsuccessful transaction chargers to get reversed. Let me know if it got reversed for you.

The same Happened to me. I’m just waiting for the unsuccessful transaction to get reversed. Let me know if any ones got reversed.

I did a transaction using https://www.midasbuy.com/in/ via https://gold.razer.com via Paytm gateway of worth Rs. 1949.

It showed an error page after completion of the transaction.

So I made another transaction with the same amount and it was Success.

But the previous transaction amount got deducted from my bank, and It was not added in the merchant account.

Adding the mail I got from the bank for the fake transaction.

Thank you for using your SBI Debit Card 459XX6534 for a purchase worth Rs1949.0 on POS [protected] at PAYTM MALL txn#[protected].If not done by you, forward this email from email id registered with SBI to [protected]@sbi.co.in to block your card. You may also call[protected]
I contacted the paytm and they replied as
Hi! You have successfully completed the transaction against the order id[protected] and[protected], since delivery of products or services solely depends on the merchant's service and delivery policy, we request that you share this order id with the merchant to confirm the payment for services/product delivery.

In case the merchant denies the services, kindly ask the merchant to share a confirmation of non-receipt the payment or their inability to provide services. As soon as you share this confirmation with us, we will take it up with the merchant in order to resolve your issue

Note: Kindly make sure the merchant shares the confirmation from their registered business e-mail id clearly showing the order id mentioned above

To know more, please visit our blog http://m.p-y.tm/roleofpaytmintxn.
and after that I contacted razer support and the replied as
The transaction was successful. If you still have not receive the UC, kindly contact the merchant with the details below:
Order ID - MP44860830
Payment ID - MPO54851997
Reference ID[protected]
As I haven't received the UC, please check once and try to refund my money.

Midasbuy Official Site, Proximagamma Private Limited - service/order(uc) didn't received but money deducted from wallet.

Company:Midasbuy Official Site, Proximagamma Private Limited