Mit School Of Distance Education [Sde] — mba course | distance education | adtu fraud & fake

I had enrolled for the pgdba + mba dual course through mit, i haven't got the certificate for the mba yet, please help me with this situation. I've paid all the fees, completed all assignments and finished all exams successfully. I have called them many times & written many emails to various support teams of mit, adtu and uts but there was no respond to my calls & emails. If i do not receive the certificate for the mba, then this is a case of cheating and fraud. I have been begging for this issue to be resolved since november. I'm looking for answers. Please help. Joseph r student id : [protected]

[Mar 05, 2018] MIT School of Distance Education [SDE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Joseph Raj050 Mar 23, 2018 Still not received any mail confirmation or phone call. Not sure how more long i need to wait for my certificates.

I completed all my assignments & exams last year July itself & results were announced in the month of November 2017. since then i am in followup with these irresponsible folks for my certificates but unfortunately yet to receive.

Situation has become like i need to beg for my certificates, moreover there is no use after begging for almost 5 months.

I strongly suggest everyone that don't take an admission in this university as this is one of the worst university i have ever seen but unfortunately exists in India.

I request govt education officials not to entertain like this kind o[censored]niversities in India as these people are just behind making Money from across country not to support education.

Hope all suffered students will come forward & proceed with legal complaints and will have to take this further with media & strongly request govt officials to BAN these universities so that no more students will suffer.

Joseph

Comments

Dear Brother,
I am also agree with your proposal. Even if they issue you the certificates dont believe that to be Original. They are just selling fake MBA certificates of other Universities. Share your details and contact me.
I was inquiring for Post Graduate Diploma Course if any they provide which gets completed in one year. They introduced me open office management course of one year which was not post graduate diploma but post graduate certification. I paid the fees and two days after I realized that it is certification course and not post graduate diploma course. Throughout process it was never said it is certification course . Now I am requesting for admission cancellation but they are not allowing me to do so. They are saying as course is already commenced they won't refund fees. If there is some miscommunication from their end, not drawing my attention to such an important point and then not refunding my fees even though I said you can deduct administration fees and refund rest yet not doing so seems that I got scammed. I request to refund my fees and accept my admission cancellation request but no one wants to listen to complaints. What can I do in this case?

MIT School of Distance Education [SDE]