[Resolved]  [protected] — Reliance USSD VAS service activate in My Mobile No. without my Info.

Reliance activate USSD VAS services without my information. The charges Rs. 3.00 on 23 April 2013 and after this I talk to customer care in Reliance and deactivate USSD Services. but they are charge it again Rs. 3.00 on Today morning. I tried to talk customer care in reliance but they have not talk to me and charge Rs. 0.50 for 3 minutes.

My Reliance mob. No.: [protected] I found some SMS for Reliance Amount charged for VAS SMS Rs: 0.50. Amount Charged for VAS USSD services Rs: 3.00.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:08:24
Complaint comments  3 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Reliance India Mobile — VAS activated without information

Sir/Madam
I have taken 2 numbers of Reliance as [protected] & [protected] on 06/02/2011. On very same day I activated DND service. But I am getting lots of calls from service provider till date. On 20th Feb I got a message on both the numbers that "Thak U for subscribing Cricket Pack. U will be charged Rs 5 per match day for india series. But this pack has not been subscribed by me. I called customer care for this superfluous pack activation. They told me that you have activated this pack so I cannot take your complain. Rs 20/-has been debited from my balance in 4 days. When I forced them than they have unsubscribed that pack on 23rd Feb 11. Now on 06th March11 Rs 5/- has been debited from my blance. When I called to customer care they responded me that U have subscribe cricket pack that's why charge has been debited. They have denied to take my complain. I am a working people and I have no more time to engage and spend time for this kind of activity. Kindly do the needful and take action against service provider.
Dear Customer,