Money Classic Research — wrong commitment and poor service

Kaveeta Aneraao on Mar 8, 2018
If you dont want to loose your money then dont go with this company.
Realy a fraud company within 2 days of trading i lost 12k with minimum amount investment. All call they provide will not get the target. And the adviser which they provide dont have any knowledge of various brokerage accounts.
They will not appoint the adviser as per our brokerage and the call provided by them if getting profit they will intimate you before 2 min so that till you place the order the target is reached.
Before joining they will give you various commitment but at the end no one will help you.
With this company you will loose all your money and again every time if you call them for any help they will do there marketing 1st instead of providing service in current service they will offer you all new and expensive services.

[Mar 08, 2018] Money Classic Research customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Money Classic Research Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
We have received your complaint and we are looking at the in-depth details of the case mentioned by you. We understand your concerns and we will try to resolve your matter as early as possible. We will revert you back soon after completely identifying the case and taking proper actions over it. Kindly provide your contact NO. on

Thanks for your patience

Money Classic Research Team
Updated by Kaveeta Aneraao, Mar 15, 2018
I write so many mails on this mail id regarding my concern but no one reply on it just everyone is saying we will check it and come back but no one is answers back. Since 1 week daily I am calling multiple times but no one is reponsible I didnt received a single call or mail regarding my concern and also I am not getting service messages since last friday 9th march, i just got your service for 4 days 5th to 8th march though I paid till 31st march.

Fraud company, I lost my toal 30, 000 in 4 to 5days, no one is having any knowledge of market just misguiding us and giving us wrong calls and also not responsible to recover our loss.
dont waste your money in paying them, they will take our money and no one is responsible to answer our queries and also not proving service.
I paid them for 1 month but they given me service just for 4 days, since 2 week I am following on this but no body is answering properly.
They give wrong commitment that in discounted price they will provide us sevice but they are doing this just to met their target.
Updated by Kaveeta Aneraao, Mar 15, 2018
I dont have time to write you daily and take follow up you just recover my loss or else give me my charges paid back along with my losses.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

202-203, Modi Mension, E B 250 Sch No.94, Ring Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India - 452001
    Money Classic Research - wrong commitment and poor service