Mumbai Metro — complaint no. [protected] - 23.11.2017 no response from mumbai metro
Thane, Maharashtra, India
DeDeepak Rane 1321 on Feb 26, 2018
I have raised come concerns with mumbai metro, but there is no response.
1) maximum platforms doesn't have yellow arrow marking showing the
Door, so that the passengers need not to run to board the train.
Almost 3+ years are completed but still mumbai metro is not
2) lot of passengers carry bag packs on chest, or back creating
Lot of trouble to fellow passengers. I have seen some stickers are
Pasted in compartment but this is useless. There should be
Announcement done on pas.
3) ac cooling is kept low in every trains, why? Even i have seen
The passengers suffocates.
4) the advertisements which are played in compartment are kept on
Full volumes, which irritates every passenger.
5) it is very difficult for the passengers to board the train from
Airport road station to ghatkopar in the evening as maximum
Passengers block the gates to get down first at ghatkopar for early
Exit.in the evening if all the trains are docked on platform no. 2
This issue can be solved
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|