Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  My In Laws And My Husband — no visa should be issued to my husband

Hi team,

My name is jasmine kothia i got married to sohil jesani. I am filing a complaint against him and his family as they have arrested me torchered me demanded dowry and they kick me of the house and my mother in law said that they got canada visa and they will apply for visa for my husband and they will leave me alone here and go to canada or some other place. I have giving you full address where they are staying now and also address they have there home. Please find there passport number with the help of name and address and do not provide any visa to my husband and my in laws and do not allow them to travel outside case they passport office will provide them visa or tickets and if i file a case you will be responsible if they go out of india as i am still married and they are leaving me here and planning to go back i do not have there passport number.

Husband name is sohil firoz jesani or it can be feroz on passport i m nt sure
Mother name is shehnaz firoz jesani
Father name is firoz jesani
Address is ashwin nagar co-op hsg soc ltd, diwanman, vasai rd west
Presently they are staying at b/1/202, pratap palace, chsl, pt dindayal nagar, rd west vasai
I am not sure which address is mentioned on passport ashwin nagar address i do not have full address as that house is on rent.

My number is [protected] jasmine jesani
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Mar 14, 2018
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShareTweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Add Company Information