Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to Nagar Nigam

Having problems with Nagar Nigam?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nagar Nigam customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nagar Nigam

Nagar Nigam Head Office Address

ES2-173, Sector F
Jankipuram,
Lucknow

Lucknow
Lucknow District
Uttar Pradesh

Nagar Nigam reviews & complaints(276)

I, M ROHIT KHANDELWAL a resident of SHANADRA NUNHAI ROAD AGRA. I want to file a complaint regarding sewer cleaners Whenever these people do the cleaning, they leave the filth of the drain in front of the houses of the citizens and do not even accompany it for many days, due to which there is a problem in getting out and the risk of children getting sick also increases.
They have done some serious damages in some houses of drain cover...

Dear Sir, Please send Dog Catcher Vehicle urgent basis . I am Staying at 178 Sindhi colony, Bani park Jaipur 302016 In our colony around 7-9 street dogs have come and they fight overnight and bark at people and have tried to bite few natives here. The dogs moves in groups . We request you please do the arrangement to remove the dog . Regards, Kishan M.

The sewer infront of my home is blocked and needs immediate cleaning

Illegal constructions haa been goin in vaishali nagar near dav school near plot no-136 nemi nagar vaishali nagar jaipur

Subject: To complain and bring attention to the problem of stray dogs on the main road and in the society.

Respected Sir,

I am a resident of the Shalimar Garden Ex 2, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (Around Saint Mery Higher Secondary School). People are facing the problem of stray dogs around the building A206-A218. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby.
        Last night the group attacked and byte me. I am now very serious injured.

They run towards motorbike which leads to many accidents in the area. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is a headache as a person has night shifts facing the worst situation.

I am requesting you to look at that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Yours Faithfully,
        Resident of Shalimar Garden Ex 2
        Date: 29/11/2022
        Place: Shalimar Garden Ex 2, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad

A very bad smell comes daily in evening in shivdham colony, limbodi Indore.

Its really tough to live with this smell and it is very strong as well. I request you to provide a fast resolution for this. As indore has high standards in cleanliness, this kind of rotten smell should be resolved asap.

गली नंबर:-5 महेंद्र चक्की (पीली कोठी) के पास अम्बेडकर कॉलोनी डोरी नगर में 6 महीने से पोल लाइट खराब है काफ़ी बार शिकायत हो चुकी है पर कोई कार्रवाई नहीं हुई है पोल की लाइट खराब होने...

Dear sir/madam,
            My house no is C-151 ranjeet nagar, bharatpur, ward no 62.
            Concern is, since diwali, dirty water is accumulated infront of my home and outdoor drain (naali) is also full.many kind of insects are there drawing in the water and spreading disease.
            I called local sweepers many times to clear this but they didn't even respond and told us to complaint to nagar nigam.i called on this no also[protected]. But nobody picked up the call.
            I am scared of getting infected by these insects and this dirty water.

I humbly request you to remove this and take strict action against this supervisor.

Yours
            Jitendra singhal
            Bharatpur
            [protected]/[protected]

Hello this is Gautam patel from sonia Varanasi I am complaining about the dangerous dog near my home who attacked more then 50 people's,
              Today i was standing near my gate a innocent person was going for lunch from its working place then silently that dog came from behind and attacked and bite his leg very dangerously same incident took place with my swiggy delivery boy and he also attacked on my 6 staffs everyone is fed up with that dog kindly make a solution I don't want to hurt the dog thats why complaining to take that dog away.

I am from Agra, Teela Gokul pura complaining about the sewer blockage No sweeper come in our colony i.e 27/148 block to collect the garbage from the houses.There are also heap of garbages on the road which results in lots of insects, mosquitoes and unhealthy environment for the people living here.I request Nagar Nigam Agra to appoint a sweeper in this colony for open the sewer blockage .Many complaints have been lodge before regarding this issue but still no action is yet taken.
                I request you to take action against our issue and treat our issue on high priority.
                I hope we will get immediate results for our complaints.

Street light not working in front of pole kc-32 kavi nagar from the last one month i requested several times but no body attend complaint. Today a person has come he informed we have no complaint electric vehicle came kindly attend the complaint i will be very oblige

Nigam has started construction of drain in our street but since 10 days they left work, because of that we are facing lots of problem in trafficking please put the complain against them and resolve the problem soon

I Shraddha Raj resident of Agrasain Vatika, opposite Gagan Enclave want you to please clear the garbage near railway line till cement factory below Bhatiya flyover.
                      As you can see there is not proper drainage system, neither there is proper garbage disposal was there. It just create so many problems as we have to pass by the place which is totally unhygienic and dangerous for our health as smell is so much bad we just can't even breathe as it came to our house too.
                      On every Sunday Mandi is set up there which is equally harmful for there health too.
                      I request you to kindly take action as soon as possible so that no more disease can be spread.

Humare yha chambers block ho gye h. Or sewar connection b nhi kiya hua h. Pani ke nikas ki smasya aa rhi hai bht.

Sir/Madam, the Swach Bharat Garbage collector vehicle is not coming for past 2 weeks. Kindly look into this matter ASAP. We are the residents of Pratap vihar, Ghaziabad, G block, hig

In my society there are many dogs due to which we are facing problems daily. These street dogs run behind the bikers and barks loudly. Due to this many biker have fallen and get injured. They also bark at people at night who come walking through their path. Specially at night many come home late at night they run in a group behind the bikers. Due to which sometime biker can control and fall and get injured.
                            So i request you to help out with this serious problem and catch these street dogs as there are 25-30 dogs approx.

A plot attached to my house is empty (no construction). Currently it is full of dust and scrap, its creating unhealthy environment. So Many insects, mosquitoes are coming from the plot to my house, we also face illness, all due to the mosquitoes and insects. I don't know who is the owner of the plot and it is empty since 20-25 years as me an my family is living here since 2001

The empty plot address is as below: 38 Mayurvan colony paneriyon ki madri sector 4 near Menariya guest house Udaipur.

I'd like to make a complaint about the potholes and broken roads in Maruti Enclave. This has been the case for nearly two years, and nothing has been done about it.

The roads are extremely rough and in poor condition. Traveling even short distances becomes extremely inconvenient. And now that it's raining, travelling by car or motorcycle is even more difficult. In order to install a gas line, the roads were dug, but they were never built. Furthermore, because there are no trash cans, there is litter all over the place.
                                I request to investigate this situation and take appropriate action.

There are many stray dogs living in our colonies and creating a huge panick among kids and adults, attacking furiously kids and other animals .
                                  This is a serious issue .There are approx 20 to 25 dogs in our area
                                  Please help

H.no 1249/3 Street no. 5 rajeev nagar gurgaon .This is my address as there is a sewerage blocked in my street In front of my house because of what we have to go through the foul smell and some times it push back the waste in house pipe line for the waste . This is a very disappointing that it is not been cleaned regularly . I am not happy with the duty that is done by our municipal corporation. No sincerity. Kindly make it done as soon as possible .