Nagar Nigam

Uttar Pradesh
Landmarks:Near Khushi Medical Store

Load

Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

This is to complain to you against the encroachment of the footpath by tea-shops & food vendors in front of my house. It is requested to for removal of all unauthorised occupation in public places. These vendors throw all the rubbish and wet waste on road side which resulted filth are spread everywhere and footpath are slippery, damaged and collapsed. A lot of food garbage thrown by vendors are flushed through holes under the cycle track which resulted a terrible growth of big rodents. These rodents are big trouble for nearby houses.
Due to gathering some people pee on road side in front of house, some alcohol drinkers and drug addicts creates drama and fight on road which will creates the law and order problem and it makes hindrance and interruption to free flow of traffic and free movement of citizens.

The drainage has not been cleaned for a long time. Due to rain, water covers the entire road and because of that people are...

The garbage van in my locality comes after 2 to 3 days. So we have to throw our garbage at some open dump nearby or hire a private doorstep garbage collector(₹50 per month is charged separately). People pay for the garbage van service in their house tax but we are not able to get this service. The van stops gor less than 2 minutes so it goes till the time we reach to it with our waste. Please take strict action against such employees and make swacch bharat mission a reality!

Kindly arrange to construct a CC Road and proper drainage system within our lane in Ramjanki Nagar, Basharatpur, Gorakhpur.
      Contact:[protected]

Indore Chandra nagar Yahan kachra gadi k ane ka time fix nahi rakhte subah Vali gadi ayi pure me ghoomi kisi ka kachra lekr nhi gayi Mai job karti hu roz nhi fek pati aj time mila tha to 2 ghante Tak wait Kiya par gadi ayi sirf ghumi kahin nahi ruki kisi ka kachra nhi uthaya. Bataiye ab koi Kya Kare.

Street light not available

The road of Mansoor Nagar near kasmhiri maholle police chowki lucknow is very poor with large pathhole all over the road I request you to construct it as soon as possible

The conditions of the roads in dharampur colony near aditya puri road has deteriorated. Due to the bad construction of drainage system and low level roads, there is extreme water logging in our area.
              Nearly 15 houses suffer due to this.

The situation in haridwarpuram phase 1 ganga tola is getting worse day by day...water levels rose up to the thighs...people...

Krishna Nagar PVT Colony Basharatpur
                Ward no 54 me bhari jal jamaw or sadak puri tarah se kharab ho chuki hai na hi pani nikalne ka rasta hai.. Ispe uchit karwai ki jay.

श्री मार्ग प्रकाश विभाग अधिकारी,
                  कानपुर नगर...
                  श्री मार्ग प्रकाश विभाग अधिकारी,
                  कानपुर नगर...

Respected Nagar Nigam
                  We are from Shankar Nagar Near Shankar Nagar Park location Jodhpur. There are lots of stray dogs in our area (approx 25-30). They make public nuisance by biting people, children and Seniors citizens. So that it is difficult for them to go for a walk or in garden. These dogs also fights in midnight and make scratches to our vehicles too.

We request to to please catch them and make pleasant area for children & senior citizens.

Please have a look and do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks In Advance.

This complain is regarding the issue of shakuntala palce marriage hall. The sakuntala working road is occupied by Manti Devi...

Nagar Nigam — 6

मैं शिव कुमार यादव मकान नंबर एल आई जी 120 महाराणा...
                    Amid the posh colony heap of garbage is lying in plot no. 344, Hanuman Nagar Extension, Jaipur which creates unhealthy, untidy...

Respected Sir,

With due respect I would like to draw your attention to the issue we are facing being a resident of Meerut. There is a park infront of my house 272/2 Rishi Nagar, Meerut which is completely neglected by @Nagar Nigam . We are living here from almost 10 years now but the park has been neglected since long. There is no maintenance of this park which is full of weeds and become swimming pool during rains which ultimately giving rise to several diseases. There is no proper sewage here and no boundaries. This park has become the home of lots of snakes which is very dangerous for the people living here. We feel very scared now after seeing snake in our house for around 10-15 times. I can't leave my parent alone at home and people fear to allow kids Playing outside. Please do the needful asap. This is really very high time now and this park needs to be maintained. We just need little support from authorities to help build good foundation and then we can probably maintained it by collecting funds from people.

Hygiene and diseases related issues because of siwar block and proper road Matainence issue

This is w.r.t. the disposal of garbage by the workers of Nagar Nigam, Gorakhpur, Ward No. 50 under the guidance of the associated Supervisors. There has been consistent inappropriate disposal of the garbage in Vikas Nagar Extn., Bargadwa. We as the resident of GDA-property have been compromised on health ground. We are suffocating due to the nasty smell, cows are feeding the garbage and dying and these people are burying dead cows here only. It has become a hub of crows, rodents, flies, mosquitoes, also inviting people like a number of rag-pickers further worsening the situation. My intention is to leave the land for dumping garbage. Kindly co-operate and understand the necessity to end the scenario. Since the workers not only dump the garbage but are also threatening. I am requesting you to resolve it as soon as possible.

Hello sir,
                          I have a house and just adjacent to it is my sister's plot. Actually my sister's also wants to water connection in her plot for amusement park. The contractor here is saying that if you give 500, I will also put it in the empty plot. When and in all the houses I am getting freebies. Is it necessary to have a house for water connection... If there is amusement park in it then water connection cannot be installed.