Naukri Hiring Jobs / Click 2 Requirements — deny to refund

Hi Sir/Mam,

Request you to look and take serious action on my request against company.

Got a call from the click2recruitment for job opening in Nestle and Mondlez. On that time I was busy so I tell them that I will contact you letter. On dated 13/03/2018 at 12.46 I contact with this agency (attachment 1). They asked me to pay 2714 as a registration fee to arrange the interview. after that they transfer my call to her senior his name was mr Ajeet who is guide me the whole procedure. and both the person said that money is refundable (attachment 2 and 3 ). he is saying that open the webside www.naukrihiringsjobs.com there the payment is gone to boya techno hub . then I asked ( attachment 4 ) mr. ajeet he said he is our channel partner. But after made the payment, again they are asking to pay the amt of 8500 to proceed.on 14/03/2018 I done the payment.

But after made the payment, again they are asking to pay the amt of 10500 to proceed. On 15/03/2018 I have done the payment. after this payment done they are saying that they change their words. now they are saying that complete the process and after that your money will refund. But after made the payment, again they are asking to pay the amt of 14100 to proceed. On 19/03/2018 I have done the payment. But after made the payment, again they are asking to pay the amt of 8500 to proceed.
after listen this i deny to pay a single peny and refund my money. but the company person are denied to refund the money. they are saying complete the process and then they refund the money.but they are not saying that how much money they need to complete the process, they do not clear that.

So I request you please look out this matter and help out me to refund the money. for this i will produce you all the documents to you. in the attachment you get some of the conversation record.

N.B. :- Due to this I am mentally depressed and was hospitalized that time my mother is also mail them but they are not response her mail.

AMIT BANIK

# [protected]

amitbanik.[protected]@gmail.com
Updated by Khusaal.Khusaal Mar 22, 2018 Hi Sir/Mam,

Request you to look and take serious action on my request against company.

Got a call from the click2recruitment for job opening in Nestle and Mondlez. On that time I was busy so I tell them that I will contact you letter. On dated 13/03/2018 at 12.46 I contact with this agency. They asked me to pay 2714 as a registration fee to arrange the interview. after that they transfer my call to her senior his name was mr Ajeet who is guide me the whole procedure. and both the person said that money is refundable. he is saying that open the webside www.naukrihiringsjobs.com, B-22, Block- B, Sector-60, Noida-201301, Phone Nos. - [protected], / [protected], there the payment is gone to boya techno hub . then I asked mr. ajeet he said their he is company channel partner. But after made the payment, again they are asking to pay the amt of 8500 to proceed.on 14/03/2018 I done the payment. I paid these amount on the account of Mr. Suraj. The account details is given below.

Mr. Suraj

a/c No. :- [protected]

IFSC- SYNB0009006

after listen this i deny to pay a single peny and claim to refund my money. but the company person are denied to refund the money. they are saying complete the process and then they refund the money.but they are not saying that how much money they need to complete the process, they do not clear that.

So I request you please look out this matter and help out me to refund the money as soon as possible. for this i will produce you all the documents to you.

N.B. :- Due to this I am mentally depressed and was hospitalized.

Noida