Naukri Pro Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 6, 2022

File a complaint to Naukri Pro

Having problems with Naukri Pro?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Naukri Pro customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Naukri Pro

Naukri Pro Website

Naukri Pro Head Office Address

1310, 13th floor, Hemkunt Chambers, 89, Nehru Place
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Naukri Pro Phone Numbers

Naukri Pro reviews & complaints(61)

Got a text message around 2:51 pm on 06/10/2022 that 25000 debited from
my HDFC account followed by immediately i got a call from [protected]
Naukri pro app and they told me due to some server issues we debited your
ammount and kindly go into the website and verify for the refund....

I have lost my money to naukari pro please refund my amount to my account is around :- 9780/rs please solve my issue as soon as possible
Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got call from naukri representative and sent link to pay Rs 10 after making transaction 202390rs dedicated from my Debit card.
    She calls and tell that she will refund amount if I provide transaction OTP again.
    This is big fraud.
    Please refund my hard earned money
    Link shared

Representative details
    Tanvi Rana
    Andheribr...

I got call from naukri representative and sent link to pay Rs 10 after making transaction 202390rs dedicated from my credit card.
    This is big fraud.
    Please refund my hard earned money
    Link shared

Representative details
    Tanvi Rana
    Andheri
    Mumbai city
    Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

You all return the money in my account otherwise there will be a lot of problem. Will people be able to work in such a company? The company is not worth trusting .my amount is deducted 40529 rs.
      Transfer my amount quickly and I do not have your number, you are not receiving my phone, all of you!

My call no :- [protected]....

I have got a call from naukri pro representative and asked to pay Rs 10 for the job referral. After entering OTP, instead of Rs 10, Rs 40000 has been deposited from my account in two transactions. They promised to do a refund but didn't do a single penny yet. I am requesting a refund of my amount. I have all the evidences too. Kindly help me out with this.
      Date of fraud: 19 Aug 2021.
      Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a call today from a female call Deepika, she gave my exact details that is been register in Nakuri.com, she told me I she will schedule my interview with salary hike and she is directly calling from naukri.com

The time i filled the form and was putting the otp, 13000/- got deducted from my account and they started liquidating my fix deposit as well.. the guy was on call telling I will refund its because of technical issue, you will get an otp but then i didnt. I got a message that my Fixed deposit is prematurely liquidated and i on the spot locked all the cards and bank account.

Such a big fraud is been done on the name of brand job portal. I have the whole call recording of the person and I have register a police complain against them.

- +91 [protected]
          - https://gonaukripro.com/
          - I just received a call from no. . A female named Deepika Sharma offering me job offer in FMCG big 3 by trying convince me I will have to pay only 25 inr to fill the form. I was somehow uncomfortable to follow the instruction she had spoken about. She wanted to guide me by being online and for making a payment without any official intimation from the official mail...

Https://gonaukripro.com/

*********************Fraud Alert**********************

I received call regarding jobs i applied recently and i have been asked to pay 25 Inr fee for application but when i gave OTP to them it diduct 8500 Inr(). It's Fraud.

Naukri Pro — Fraudulent transaction

Hi, I'm Jyoti. Today at around 3.15 pm I got a call from representative of Naukri org asking me to pay an application fee of Rs. 10 to process with my job procedures. So, in order to process with my application fee that was only Rs. 10, I had made the payment via credit card.

When I checked with customer care centre of HDFC Bank, I learnt from customer care representative that the trasactions was done for Rs. 8910 (the same...

From Feb2021 new fraud company came with the name of GoNaukripro.com.
            This also with the same method of cheating as NaukriPro. Now they say registration charge as Rs. 25 but amount deducted will be in above Rs.5000. If you ask they will tell it wrongly deducted and to send the new second OPT for the refund, when you send the second OPT again the amount will deducted, amount will deducted again and again till you stop sending the OTP or all your account money exhausted. It happend on Feb-2021. So be careful.

I got call from some random girls she asking for payment of 10rs
              I see here comment for fraud when I asked her to such fraud so she cut the call and not picking now her number is this [protected]
              Kindly raised to Government and Police they are doing such fraud with innocent people

Now she blocked my Number [protected]
              Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a call from them offering me job in various companies, they said Inital payment of 10 rs is to be done, I checked their website, it was full of crap, they've just copied codes of random websites and compiled them, pls do not signup or register.
                Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was asked to fill a registration form for rs 10.when I proceeded with debit card payment the amount showed to me was 4967rs.when I checked regarding this the caller told pl send me the.message so that I can check with the system.so including msg otp also they got .one after other my money was getting debited.so all total 24000 rs seized from my account in 3 transactions.
                  They were promising of refund but not a single penny I got.T hey asked to share account no and IFSC code .I did and sent too.After that there phone lines are all busy till now.
                  Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received call one mr. Rajesh and jaishree mobile no:[protected] stating based your work profile there are opportunities in bangalore and will be aligned for interview, for registration amount rs.15104/- (Rs2714 bank transaction id[protected] & rs.12390 bank transaction id[protected] respectively) to be paid, bevelling them paid the money through net banking through axis bank on[protected], but after payment no action and response from these people,

I sent mail repeated followup mail, but no replay, try to access there web site, it was showing blocked, then requested through mail to refund the money, but still no response,

Kindly support to get this money back

Lakshmane gowda kr
                    Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been called by rakesh who explained about the interview process before that u need to register 3499 rs like that he said then after that he said to pay 10520 which is for company who is recruiting like that he said also after i paid both amounts he said tomorrow we will schedule telephonic interview but i have doubt like these peoples are taking our hardly earned money which is frustrating i want those money back please someone help me.

S harish
                      Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have got a call with website www.naukripro.in and asked to pay Rs. 50 for registration. I was told this is a jib placement consultancy company. I have paid through your website for registration on 5th July, 2019 via netbanking transfer, transactions ID "INB/[protected]/PAYTM MOBILE SOLUTIONS PVT LTD" and it has debited unauthorised amount of Rs. 488000. I have already filed a police complaint for fraud, complaint in my bank and a complaint...

My name is mohammed sanvar, from kerala, india. I got a call from naukri pros on 28th april 2019 from [protected] and said that they are 3rd party company of naukri and they have an urgent requirement which is matching with my profile and have to pay 3000inr in order to register and after the registration will provide the details. I paid that amount by online using my sbi credit card ([protected]) by the payment gateway sent by them to my email address. After that payment, they called back and said that to pay 10520inr in order to make a report for the job. I paid the amount by the same method (Order id: bpm9o7f2). Then said that the recruitment is to hbk, qatar one of the famous company and have to pay 10499 in order to make another report also. By entrusting them i pad that money also by the same method (Order id: bpy1m8b6). After that, they called and said that there will be a telephonic interview and connected other person and said that he is company representatives and asked me to introduce my self. After the conversation, he said that the interview was successful and there will de a face to face interview soon. Then they called back and demand more money. Then i said that i don't have much money, so as they said earlier refund my money. Then they said that will refund money through online and sent 24019inr payment gateway and follow the same procedure as like done earlier. Then i realize that is a fraud one. I demand them to send to my account. But till now they didn't refund even a penny.
                        Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I approached naukri.com and asked for paid services. They suggested the naukri pro option by mentioning that i[censored] want to change your carrer path this will help you. As in this service domain expert will call you and take interview, so you will be clear how interview is going on in such industries. When i paid they revealed, hr person will take the interview and that too i have make call the interviewer.
                          Such a fraud or i should say nonsense, incapable person with hell lot of attitude and no knowledge. Why the those person is giving such suggestion, actually they are fraud n making money from people who is searching job.
                          Please don't go for naukri pro services
                          Apr 22, 2019
                          NA
                          Naukri Pro customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team a week back i received call from naukri pro agent name karthik from the number 91-[protected] for job opportunities in dubai initially i asked to pay 3500rs for registration then ask for processing fee in 3 steps via link provided my email step 01 report 01 7200rs step 02 for report 02 10250rs then step 03 for report 03 again 7500rs next day they asked for my details and i send them then they called ans asked 20000 for bar code generation i said i do not have money for now then they said no problem company will pay for i got actual doubt then which company will pay for you??? I realized that this was fraud i asked for refund till now no response

Please help me to get my money back i have to pay my debts taken from friends.