Naukri.com

Mobile:

Ahmedabad
203 & 204, Shitiratna, Panchvati Circle, C.G. Road, Ahmedabad - 380006

Aurangabad
H.S.Kandi Centre, 2nd Floor, Central Wing, Above IndusInd Bank, Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431005

Bangalore
N 901-902, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road, Bangalore – 560042

Bangalore (Koramangla)
127, 1st Floor, Raheja Arcade, 5th Block, Koramangla Industrial Layout, Bangalore - 560095

Baroda
302, Soho Complex, Malhar Point Cross Roads, Old Padra Road, Vadodara - 390020

Bhopal
Ground Floor 2, Harrison House, 6 Malviya Nagar, Bhopal (M.P)

Bhubaneswar
D-5, 5th Floor, Metro House, Vani Vihar Square (Opp Utkal University), Bhubaneswar - 751007

Chennai

95-A, Vyshnav Building Race Course, Coimbatore - 641018, Tamil Nadu

Delhi Connaught Place
GF-4, Indra Prakash Building, 21 Barakhamba Road, CP, New Delhi- 110001

Delhi Pitampura
801, 8th Floor, ITL Twin Towers, B-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Opp.Wazirpur District Centre, Pitampura, Delhi,

Delhi Pitampura
1011, 10th Floor, Pearls Best Heights-II, Plot No.C-09, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034

Gurgaon
809, DLF Galleria, DLF Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002

Hyderabad
6-3-1192/1/1, Office No:113 To 115, 3rd Block, 1st Floor, White House, Kundan bagh, Beside Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500026

Kolkata
224 A J C Bose Road, Krishna Building - 1st Floor,
Module # 107 & 108 (Near Beckbagan Crossing), Kolkata - 700017

Kolkata
Office no – 5, First Floor, 38 Gariahat Road South, Kolkata-700031

Lucknow
A-1, 2nd Floor, Dube Chamber, Sapru Marg, Lucknow - 226001

Ludhiana
First Floor, Navrang Complex, Opp. Feroze Gandhi Market, B-XX-2707, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana - 141001

Madurai
13th Room, 2nd Floor, Vishnu Plaza, Plot No. 10, 80 Feet Road, Annanagar, Madurai - 625020

Mumbai Andheri-E
216-222, 2nd Floor, Chintamani Plaza, Andheri-Kurla Road, Chakala, Opp. CineMagic Theatre, Andheri-E, Mumbai- 400099

Mumbai Vashi
1401, 1402 & 1403, Maithilis Signet, 14th Floor, Plot No. 39/4, Sec. 30 A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705

Mumbai Worli
203, 2nd Floor, Sumer Kendra, Pandurang Budukar Marg, Worli, Mumbai - 400018

Mysore
No: 2/A, Opposite Sharada TVS, Adichunchanagiri Road, JTK Layout, 5th Phase, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023

Nagpur
F-9, Phase-II, Achraj Towers, Chindwara Road, Sadar, Nagpur - 13,

Nashik
B-8, Kusum Pushpa Apartment, Opp. Dairy Don, College Road, Nashik - 422005,

Pondicherry
No 14, ECR Road, 1st Floor, Kottupalayam, Opp to Latha Steels Pondicherry - 605008

Pune
2nd Floor, Unit No. 202 & 203, Gera Sterling (Above Hot Breads), Koregaon Park, North Main Road, Pune 411001

Pune (Chinchwad)
1st Floor, Primere Plaza, CTS No. 4510, 4513, Bombay Pune Road, Chinchwad,Pune 411019

Raipur
F-Q, DM Plaza, Opp. Surana Bhawan, Near Rajiv Gandhi Chowk, Chota Para, Near Fire Station - Raipur - 492001 (Chattisgarh)

Rajkot
A-2, 5th Floor "Pramukh Swami Arcade", Malviya Chowk, Dr. Yagnik Road, Rajkot

Surat
303, 3rd Floor, K.G. House, Above RBS Bank, Opp Citi Bank, Ghod Dod Road, Surat - 395007

Trivandrum
3rd Floor, Megabyte Royal Business Centre, Kariampanal Statue Avenue, Statue, Trivandrum - 695 023

Visakhapatnam
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Dwarkanagar, Near 'V' Square, Visakhapatnam - 530016 (A.P)

Vizag
C-6, 2nd Floor, Pavan Palace, Opp TSR Complex, Station Road, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam - 530016,

View More Information...

Awesome

Naukri.com Complaints & Reviews

Naukri.com — Sanjeev Bikhchandani [Resolved]

Raj aryan malhotra
Sanjeev Bhikhchandani you never paid any attention to my request.Allah will never forgive you.Swapnil Tripathi,Pallavi Jambhore...

Naukri.com — CV writing and Display Services [Resolved]

sathishrajkumar123

I have payed USD 180 for naukri REsume writing srvices last January, accoring to them it is a express...

Naukri.com — Purchased Resume Services Rs 4000/- the company did not contact

agarwalca
I purchased the resume service for Rs 4000/- on 31 Jan 2011 from Naukri.com. They told me that they will submit the first...

kkbros
I availed of the Naukri.com resume development services and paid the online fee of Rs. 4400 towards it (it was immediately credited to my card). I received a PAW form that I was supposed to fillup and return to Naukri on the 14th of January, 2011 and I did so immediately. The SLA for the first draft, as stated in the email from Naukri, is one week. I should received my first draft at least end of January. Since the beginning of February, 2011, I have been calling Naukri. The first time I called, I was rudely told off by the analyst on the phone that the draft will be sent to me in a couple of days (this was the 2nd of February). I started escalating from 9th of February (all the emails to the next levels of escalation got bounced off). I called in again day-before yesterday (15th of Feb) and was again told that this will be taken care of and I was also given a number that I could reach the manager of the resume development service at. That number is turned off most of the time and when it is turned on noone answers it. Today, I have been trying to reach the Naukri.com board number and this number is unreachable as well.

I feel I 'm losing out on a lot of opportunities (and they have started flooding my box since the beginning of January) because of the lack of a proper resume (the only resume why I had requested and bought resume services from Naukri). This is a dereliction of service and I would want to have my money debited back to my account without any further delay.

For reference, my email id is [protected]@yahoo.com and my resume services id is 110114CS463730.

I need immediate action on this.

Bala
Dear all Job Seekers,

Please do not get in to the trap of the Nakari.Com Resume Services. I had paid Rs.4100/- as on 25/05/2011 for the service offered by the Nakari.Com. They offered me ( covering letter, Express resume development in 7 working days., 6 months resume display, CV forward, Resume Flash ).
Prior to payment I have received calls as per my convenient time by Ms. Preeti Srinivasan, [protected] and mails to clear services offered by Naukari.com by mail id preeti.[protected]@naukri.com.
But once I did the payment through Net banking as on 25/05/2011 I have received code no. (Resume Services 110525CS494024, TSID=2019804 ) and from that day no one from Naukari.Com team communicate with me by phone call or e-mail and the most important no one is accepting my calls and not even replaying to my compliant mails.
Please help me and guide me how do I come out of this trap.

Vishal Surve
([protected]@yahoomail.com)

My name is kavitha, I am going thru the same problem. I have lost 7000k Rs. Lets all o[censored]s go together and claim for the amount and lets fight for it.

There is another guy who went thru the same his email id is [protected]@yahoo.com.

My email id is kavitha.[protected]@gmail.com

Cheers
Kavitha
Dear All,

I agree with rest 2 complaints against naukri development services. I got a call from Minu Marwah, Manipal center branch. They adviced me to go for Resume Development Sevices.

Account Details
Customer Code: 110425CS487079
Latest Transaction: 110425TS[protected]/04/25)
Package fee: 7000k

Premium CV Consultation and a customised Cover Letter (8 yrs above) in 7 Working Days
Gold Online Persona
Resume Display for 6 months
Jobmail for 6 months
JobsOnTheMove
CVForward
Resume Flash (Domestic Consultants)

So far I have recieved any draft. they forwarded the same CV which I have forwarded as designed one. There are emails and proofs which prove that its a fraud services and never expected this from Naukri people.

Please help and looking for suggestion. kavitha.[protected]@gmail.com
I had taken 'Premium Value Pack' service from www.naukri.com on 29th June 2011 in the name of INFOEDGE (INDIA) LTD for Resume, Covering Letter, Resume Flash and Resume Forward services for Gulf region.

Customer Code: 091013CS349847
Transaction Code: 110628TS635644
Amount Rs.5800

There was an executive named 'Nidhi Chauhan (nidhi.[protected]@naukri.com)' was in touch with me constantly,

After I made the payment on the 29th June, I neither got any call not any mail from Naukri.com.

I did several follow-ups with Nidhi Chauhan, followed by sending mails to the [protected]@naukri.com, [protected]@naukri.com, [protected]@naukri.com

But nothing has been initiated from Naukri.com. I seriously wonder this as a 'UNPROFESSIONAL APPROACH' by Naukri.com and when I read various complaints on consumercourt, I get a feeling that it is a Fraud service and needs Consumer Court action.
Resume Services 110726CS510558, TSID=2113711‏ - No Response yet

I have paid Rs.4, 400 for my resume development on July 27th and it has been informed that some one will get in touch
to understand the requirement and initial draft resume will be given in 7 woring days. As if today there is no single
communication on the resume and when ever called the[protected] very unpolite response of the same message they have
escalated it and someone will be woring on it. The most pathetic part is they have given a escalation contact and very unfortunate
that she also do not pick up the call or respond back to the email. Email of the department escalation contact provided is - warti.[protected]@naukri.com.
and Arthi[protected]. I want my money back as the they did not meet the initial time lines and i had go through keep calling them
twice in a day to hear the same apologistic statement. Keep help me how to legally get the money back. Thanks & Regards, Sitharaman.

shalinimittal
    I registered and paid for resume services for naukri.com. I did this on 22/01/2011. I was suppose to get my resume first draft in 9 working days. I have still not got inspite of repeated assurance from the company.
    Dear Ms.Mittal,

thank you for sharing your feedback.

With reference to your post we would like to apprise you that the first draft of the Resume has been sent to you on 17th Feb'11.We request you to review the same and share your feedback.
    The same can be checked form the link below.

In case of any further queries please write to [protected]@naukri.com or call us on the below mentioned numbers

Resume Services
    Naukri.com.
    Toll Free Number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
    Board number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
    International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST
    I have availed paid services from Naukri.com for around 2565/- Rs. in Oct 2010. I have not received any confirmation from naukri.com stating that your services are being activated; they have stopped replying.
    5. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant.

My experience with Naukri.com is by very bad or say it is the worst experience. It all started right from the 1st week after availing the service and still continuing the same. Below are the point of concerned:-

1. Resume Flash 100 Gulf Consultant :- I was been told that my resume will be sent to 100 Gulf consultant, which has not been done.
    2. Resume Display for 6 months :- Incorrect resume displayed.
    3. Job mail for 6 months :- Jobs are either expired, or not of my interest area.
    4. Resume flash to Domestic Consultant :- Wrong resume flashed, I am regularly receiving call on consultant asking for some else name like Vivek, Amit, Gaurav, and from different field and that to from different fields like Taxation, IT, Software development etc which are not my area of Interest. Saying that they have received resume mail from naukri.com, stating my contact details and mail ID too in resume which nowhere belong to me.

I would rather say Management focusing on complaint received, They are just concentrating on number services sold. I would not be leaving these people untouched.

Request all the individuals who are being cheated by naukri.com, mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com, as we as an individual can fight with them so lets get together and SUE them in court. I am having enough evidence to get back me refund and mental loss incurred to me, because of them.

Dear all Job Seekers,

Please help me and guide me how do I come out of this trap.

Vishal Surve
    ([protected]@yahoo.com)

Customer1980
      I Signed up with Naukri for something called Job Seeker services by paying 4050 some time in the month of Nov 10. The whole package consisted of
      1.Cover Letter : 350.00
      2.Mid Career Resume Development (1-8 yrs):1800.00
      3.Resume Display for 6 months : 1250.00
      4.Jobmail for 6 months : 1000.00
      5.Resume Flash Domestic Consultants : 1000.00

The amount was deducted from my credit card in no time and my resume was developed which was ok and then that was it. Until first week of jan nobody even bothered to check the status.I then escalated the issue to service head and now they realised that they need to help me with other services but i don't need their help now as it is too late. They have provided worst possible services and now pestring me to accept their job mails even after asking them not to do that. I don't need the money, i just need peace of mind. stop sending me job mails.

I hope this helps others who are planning to loose their money by opting such useless services.

With reference to your post, we would request you to kindly send us your account details (Customer Code & registered Email id) at [protected]@naukri.com so that we can address your concerns on priority.

Please feel free to write to us in case of further queries/concerns and we shall be glad to be of assistance.

Naukri.com.
      I AM SAILING IN SIMILAR BOAT.. I OPTED FOR RESUME DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, BUT THE MOMENT I PAID AMOUNT...SUDDENLY FROM NEXT DAY NO ONE PICKED UP MY CALLS... ITS BEEN A MONTH THAT I HAVE SENT MY PAW AND THERE IS NO REVERT, THEY CLAIM TO SEND 1ST DRAFT IN 4 DAYS, WHICH IS BIG JOKE...

AND ON THEIR SITE, SMART AND FRAUD AS THEY ARE, THEY HAVE NOT MENTIONED ANY CONTACTS OF MANAGEMENT OR OWNERS ETC, ALL THEY HAVE MENTIONED IS CUSTOMER CARE . WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER CARE THEY LL NEVER GIVE YOU ANY CONCRETE ANSWER AND WHEN I ASKED THEM TO ESCALATE CALL TO MANAGERS, THEY HAVE CLEARLY AVOIDED..

I CAN PUBLISH ALL THE NUMBERS AND NAMES ON THIS FORUM.. BUT MY GUESS IS .. ALL THE NAMES ARE FALSE.

Rajani.P
        Hello
        My Mobile number is [protected].I am getting unwanted sms without me subscribing and the amount of Rs.20 is being cut monthly.It is about job openings.I do not need any other service sms too my mobile memory is getting full.Pls see that there are no more deductions/charges regarding Sms and ads .And also stop all the unwanted sms services.
        Pls do this immediately.Once i had already complained by sending 2-3 times sms.But no use.
        Thanks and regards,
        Rajani.P

harjot.chandigarh
          I have applied for RESUME DEVELOPMENT services from Naukri.com in the month of August'2010 against paying them their charges of Rs. 3675/= .In the offer they (NAUKRI.COM) agreed to prepare professional resume with cover letter & resume flash for 6 months on their website with auto refresh after every week , but till now even the resume building has not been completed. I have sent no. of mails to them for the same but nothing has been done so far , even i have escalated this issue with their top management (service deptt.) but all the things in vain .i am regularly following up with them on phone as well as thru mail but no one bothers to reply to even a single mail.
          Harjot singh - chandigarh
          I have availed paid services from Naukri.com for around 2565/- Rs. in Oct 2010. I have not received any confirmation from naukri.com saying that your services are being activated; they have stopped replying.

[protected]@yahoo.com
          Just like every one else, I have also been cheated. Naukri.com team are professional robbers who take away your money and don't provide any service. Its been more than a month and my status is still showing"under process". They portray themselves as the "best, No.1 portal for job placement" but their actual slogan should be " NO.1 or RATHER EXPERTS IN CHEATING, UNPROFESSIONAL AND HOPELESS SERVICE PROVIDERS." I have been waiting since more than a month in spite of paying Rs.4500 enrolling for premium service. Preparing the CV and COVER LETTER is their job, but I myself prepared both the CV and Cover letter because the ones they prepared were not at all up to the mark. These are the under graduates people who draft some crap which is reflected in the way they make the CV. They only have two numbers which are most of the time on "HOLD" or they just take down your QUERY and NEVER REVERT BACK. A sales staff, named MR.LAKSHYA BATRA forced me to buy their stupid services and assured me with the best outputs. The FIRST CALL WHICH I WAS SUPPOSED TO RECEIVE ON THE NEXT DAY IMMEDIATE TO MY ENROLLMENT, I RECEIVED AFTER 20 DAYS, AND THAT TOO BECAUSE I KEPT CALLING AND PUSHING THEM. And in spite of all this, I only prepared and drafted both the CV and the Cover letter. The only they are left to do is just post both the documents in the industry and they are failing to do so. "" NEVER EVER OPT FOR NAUKRI.COM SERVICES. THEY WILL CHEAT YOU, HARASS YOU, NEVER ATTEND YOUR CALLS, PRESSURIZE YOU FOR MAKING PAYMENTS, AND WILL GIVE YOU HOPELESS THIRD CLASS SERVICES. ACTUALLY THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE THE SERVICES. In the entire company. there is no higher executive, no seniors, no heads. Only untrained people(in Hindi as we call-'chila chaalu') whose qualification also i doubt according to the way they talk. You urself can prepare a good CV rather than relying on SUCH KIND OF PEOPLE.

Naukri.com — Stay out of Naukri.com - Fake Jobs cheating Job Seekers [Resolved]

Priya95
            Dear All,

There is a major job posting scam in naukri.com

Fake recruiters signup and take up...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Naukri.com — Resume Development [Resolved]

kiransbhogle
            I have availed paid Resume Development services from Naukri.com around 4000/- Rs. I have received first draft copy which was...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

deepakpandit
            i subscribe for four services in the naukri.com which were
            1.resume writting
            2.cover letter
            3.resume flash
            4.resume display
            but after two services they stopped responding and after calling them also they would not give satisfactory answer and also they keep on giving excuses.now they are not even picking my call my customer code is 100919CS437267 for naukri.com
            after payment but no respond from them

I have subscribe for four services in the naukri.com which were

1.resume writting
            2.cover letter
            3.resume flash
            4.resume display

not receive first draft and after calling them also they would not give satisfactory answer and also they keep on giving excuses.now they are not even picking my call my customer code is 101130CS454077 for naukri.com
            Ujjval Gupta-
            M:+91 [protected]
            I would like to thank Naukri.com for getting job very soon after choosing paid services for Resume Display, Resume Flash and Job Mail.In a time when there is tough competition in the job portal market i feel Naukri.com is better than other job portals and mainly better than its next rivals because it has the most recent job openings pertaining to all major industries.I was skeptical about the paid services however they really helped me get good responses.thanks again.

excusemesachin

It has been a fortnight that my account has been deactivated just because it was used by someone we don't even know and never had a relationship with.I understand that this kind of incident happens maybe because a recruiter leaves our association and we forget to change the password of that subuser or a recruiter while still being associated with us passes on the login details to someone without our knowledge ,who misuses it.

I have already sent a number of mails to abuse,talked to my account manager santosh and talked to people from customer care but noone seems to sought out the matter.Everyone is making me feel as if i am the culprit who has intentionally let someone use my account although everyone fails to understand that i am the one who is getting affected the most because of this incident.

All my work has stopped because o[censored]navailability of naukri access,i am loosing my clients and my recruiters are leaving me because i cannot make them sit for 15days without work.

I request you to kindly let me know whats my mistake and why am i being harassed like this and what do you want me do to stop this from happening in the future.

Nobody bothers to reply to my mail or talk to me to settle this matter and move ahead with our work after repeated attempts by me.

Please reactivate my account on an urgent basis and guide me on the measures to be taken to avoid this from happening in future.

It has been 2days that i was asked to talk to a manager Mr Amitabh by Account Manager Mr santosh and subsequently i sent a mail giving details of our freelance recruiters as per his demand and now Mr Amitabh says that the legal team will get back to me and no deadline is being given to me as to when will the account get activated or who is the concerned person to coordinate with.

Hoping for a quick response.

sachin

leademanagement
                naukri job is fake site. dont ever waste ur time by seeing these idoit website. it will make u fool. all posted jobs are fake. nobody will call you i[censored] post or apply for the job. then why the ................? need to see the mad portal?

even if you pay also you will not get good job.......
                total fraud fake

pls donr see and waste ur time by seeing naukri.
                Dear friend, use monster india instead of naukri. Monster India is good.
                Be Alert:

I received one call from naukri4jobs, & told me for registration Rs 2000. I paid then I call back he didn't picked my call & number switch off. Bank Name BOB A/c No.- [protected] A/C Name- Naukri4Jobs MailId:- [protected]@outlook.com.
                So friends be alert

ankit sheoran
                  my name is sunita sheoran i have a complaint against naukri.com i got a mail from naukri.com from Mr.kenny damien of northern ireland UK he offer me a au pair/teacher job and monthly payment will be 3900GBP,and 700 GBP Weekly domestic allounce,free acomodation.car etc. i found cheeted when i search about them some information, on complaint at naukri.com same one person has also cheeted by them.i lost my two lakhs rupees in that matter .now i am stuck in a big problem because i spent all my hardwork money.now i have no peny in my account.please help me .how can i get this money back from them.i m requested to you that please please help me
                  The Detail of Services are as follows :-

Detail of Service are: Customer Code. No. - 091121CS359750 and Transaction code - 101224TS569568. Service availing Date 24-12-10.
                  Last call received from Naukri office 10-02-11

There were many discrepancies with my account, for which i have mailed and called to every one but got no positive response, called and mailed Anni ( Counselor Naukri employee ) many times but she never replied, every thing is so delayed that i am in no mood to activate any of services and i have requested people to please cancel my all services and also requested to refund my money which i have given for on time and prompt service but my motive was not fulfilled.

Mailed many times to [protected]@naukri.com but after each mail i use to get calls from development team apologizing for the delay in process, after continuously insisting that i don't want continue with it, the only response which i use to get is "We will get back to you just after few hours " and i am sorry to say that that few hours never came.

THis is the case about which i mail NAUKRI people many time but they never given me any positive feed back.

I need My money back from these fraud People please help me out in this situation
                  I would like to thank Naukri.com for all the positive responses received in this month post availing the paid services.It really gave a good career boost and I got a good opportunity in a reupted bank.
                  I would recommend everyone to avail Naukri services.

rajpal11

I have purchased a naukri 1000 classified add account from naukri.com last year 2009 in 13000/-Per Year But naukri demand bouble price.Pls provide us permanent solution for naukri users.and I have purchased 1000 classified add account in 18200/- for a year(Current 2010 to 2011).But from Gujarat office feedback is not good for us i have tried many times to contact with Mr.Pawan([protected]).

Thanks & Regards
                    Rajpal

Dear Rajpal and Dheeraj,

I can see that as paid users you both are facing so much with Naukri.com imagine what free users like me are going through. Many do not write in here for their issues.

NAUKRI.COM IS THE WORST WEBSITE EVER TO HAVE EXISTED HERE. Sadu campaign SHOWS THAT IT IS SOOOOO SAAAAAAD ABOUT THEMSELVES...THATS ALL.

Delete your profile in Naukri and hook on to Times jobs and Monster - they are far far better !!!

- NCS
                    Past Free User on Naukri

mur20360
                      From: [protected]@naukri.com [mailto:[protected]@naukri.com]
                      Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 3:11 PM
                      To: s.[protected]@economos.com
                      Subject: Status of your Online Transaction (Id : null) with Naukri.com.

Dear skfeconomos,

Thank you for subscribing to our recruitment solutions.
                      Your purchase has been registered with us.
                      The Transaction ID for the purchase is : null

The Online Credit-Card payment for this purchase was UNSUCCESSFUL.
                      You may send a Cheque/DD in favour of Info Edge (India) Ltd.
                      Please send the payment to :
                      A-88 Sector 2
                      Noida - 201301
                      (NOTE : Write the Transaction ID null behind the Cheque/DD)
                      The Subcriptions(s) Purchased will be activated on receipt of the payment
                      ORDER DETAILS FOR TRANSACTION ID : null
                      Product Qty. Unit Price Price
                      TOTAL (Inclusive of Service Tax) 0.00

naukri.com
                      India's No. 1 Job Site
                      Replied on Thu 8/19/2010 9:13 AM

Dear Sir

As you mention the transaction is failed but my credit card statement shows it has been paid to info edge on 10th august 2010

Pls confirm that you have NOT RECEIVED this payment from HDFC BANK so that I can fight with HDFC BANK TO GET BACK THE MONEY.

BEST REGARDS

MURALI
                      ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE
                      SKF Economos India Pvt Ltd
                      No:311, 13/14-B, Singasandra, 13th KM.
                      Hosur road, Bangalore-68
                      Mobile +91 [protected]

Their reply

Please provide your user id to us so that we can look into this issue. For any further information or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards
                      Naukri Technical Support Team

Your subscription was activated for 1 month and two job postings were credited in your account. The validity was from 10th August to 9th September. The validity has expired so the subscription has also expired. For any further information or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,
                      Naukri Technical Support Team

From: MURALI [mailto:r.[protected]@economos.com]
                      Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 10:35 AM
                      To: '[protected]@naukri.com'
                      Subject: FW: Task #460914 : Response from naukri.com to your query.
                      Dear Sir

This was the reply recd when transaction was made

The Transaction ID for the purchase is : null The On=
                      >line Credit-Card payment for this purchase was UNSUCCESSFUL

And Now your telling

I need money to reimbursed immediately either by cheq or credit confirmation for having returned to my credit card
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2017
                      Naukri.com Customer Care's response Mar 26, 2012

With reference to your post we would request you to kindly provide us your customer code/transaction code/ email ID so that we may be able to assist you with your concerns.

Kindly share your details with us at [protected]@naukri.com

Resume Services
                      Naukri.com.
                      Toll Free Number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
                      Board number[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM)
                      International Clients - +[protected].30 AM to 6.00PM) IST

2. Resume Display for 6 months :- Incorrect resume displayed.
                      I am in follow-up with these people from last 2 month for my resolution, have send the sample numbers and mails from where I have been receiving the wrong recruitment calls . But they just have only one reply we have crossed check the searching criteria but there is only my resume reflecting in the search against my number and mail ID being the fact the are searching from wrong mail ID .
                      I would rather say Management is not focusing on complaint received, They are just concentrating on numbers sold. I would not be leaving these people untouched.
                      Any one having mail ID of their TOP management please mail me.
                      [protected]@yahoo.com
                      I am sorry to say but i am not satisfied with your service please tell me how can i delete my my profile from naukri.com I don't want to use naukri.com.
                      I have complaint about this problem many times but still i am waiting for the solution.I hope now you will help me.
                      I want to change my profile at naukri.com but i forgot my login details. I have followed mentioned process after followed process there is show on screen AN EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT ON YOUR E MAIL ID But i have not got any mail on my email id so that i could change my password & update my profile. I have remembered my email id & it's password but i forgot my login details (username & password) for update my profile.
                      reply me
                      ASAP
                      IT'S REQUEST TO YOU

harishtambe
                        Dear All,

There is very bad service from naukri.com resume development .
                        They have taken money but not developed resume within time frame.

after 2 months when i asked to refund my valuable money.

they said resume send to you but no reply from your side .
                        then i have send all mails to Mrs Sumitra what ever communication i have done with naukri.com office.

after that not a single phone or mail reply.

it is better way to take some 3-4 resumes from you friends and develop our own, that will help us to save money and headache.

Sufferer from naukri .com
                        Dear Mr. Tambe,

We thank you for sharing your feedback. With reference to our discussion, we hope your concerns have been addressed satisfactorily. For further queries/concerns, please feel free to write to [protected]@naukri.com.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Naukri.com — Is noukri.com a good platform for job seekers or not?plz help [Resolved]

ravi_jaiswal
                          I just want to know that is there anybody who gets benefited by these kind of Job & Career sites .I submitted my profile...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Naukri.com — Cheating, fraud - taking money for resume development [Resolved]

dockishore
                          I am a specialist doctor by profession and I'm currently working abroad.This fraud job website NAUKRI.com has taken...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (62)

SB01
                          Never take any services committed by www.naukri.com

All the resume development and resume display service is just a waste of money, time, patience and energy.

I had taken Response Booster Value Pack which included all the 5 services that www.naukri.com offers the candidates of their website. I was given a committment that the services would be completed and put into effect within a weeks time.

Its been 15 days and my resume has not even been developed as yet.
                          I keep calling the marketing executive everyday and requesting him to push forward my case.
                          I keep sending them mails, but no response.

I had also sent mail to the service manager and head regarding the same but they never even got a reply from them regarding the same.

The resume also developed was just an average. Not worth paying anything for.

Naukri.com just takes the money in advance and then forgets what they have to deliver.
                          I would really suggest all not to ever take the services from www.naukri.com. I am sure atleast I would never let my friends do it.

With reference to the mail sent to you we would request you to kindly, send us your account details to [protected]@naukri.com so that we can address your concerns accordingly.

Naukri.com.
                          I too agree with the comment. Please its a very serious warning to all for never taking Naukri service pack. Everything goes quick till you pay the money, after that there is very poor service, they are least bothered if any mails are received or not. After repeated complaints just got my CV updated and after that again no service.. Its been 6 months I took the service that also including the Fast service for which i paid more.
                          I had also sent many mails to [protected]@naukri.com but havent got any action . Guys and Gals please dont fall into this and find Job based on your experiece rather believing these guys and wasting money