[Resolved]  NDTV — Money taken for fraudulent job offer

Sir/Madam,

Clickjobs.com has called me on Dt:[protected] & told that your resume has been shortlisted for a job offer of a company and asked me to transfer Rs 3286/- for getting the offer, when I transferred the money they again asked me for Rs 6000/- to Rs 7000/- for online resume highlighting on a social site, when I said that I can't give any money for jobs and refund my Rs 3286/- they said that they can't refund it.

Two persons interacted with me and they are Yuvraj & Narshima. And they called me from[protected] number.

I have searched grievance redressal for Clickjobs.com and have found a lot of people have complained against this site cheating people.

Request you to kindly interrogate the matter help me get my money refunded with compensation to teach the fraud company a lesson.

Kindly do not reveal my identity for safety & security purpose.

Swaroop Mohanty
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 16, 2016
Sir, Kindly suggest me as to how my complain is resolved, without me getting any money refunded. Regards, Swaroop
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

yes, it is true.. I get a same call from them and i am conscious that it is a fraudulent and searched with the number.. please don't fell in their trap and they cant do nothing.. they offered me an unbelievable salary which no company was ready to give.. please dont fell in their trap..

NDTV
    NDTV Phone
    NDTV Address
    7th Floor, One India Bull Centre, Jupiter Mill Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013