Nirmal Bang Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Sep 6, 2022

File a complaint to Nirmal Bang

Having problems with Nirmal Bang?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nirmal Bang customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nirmal Bang

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Fax

Nirmal Bang reviews & complaints(78)

Nirmal bang are liars. They promise to give me 10% of my invested money every month after persuading me to invest huge funds so that I’ll get mouthwatering profit. I invested 3lahks but after invest for about 3 month. I didn’t get a withdrawal but thanks to trad erstec hrecovery.com who took my case and after some weeks I got all my lost funds back. I’m so happy

Transport Department
    T S
    Respected sir
    I invite kind attention to subject cite Sri Ajay kumarreddy the RTO Nirmal without quarterly tax the vehicle convertion to Harvester Govt revenue lose the vehicle No is TS18E 4832 Tractor agriculture but the owne decision not follows Government order and un Authorization person worked at RTO Office shaik kaleem and Ragu sawan 3 per sone colect bribe amount also complaint DTC Adilabaf but not taken any action so i requested Govt for take further action.
    Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Arun Kumar, my Trading account id is D0210034, Initially I paid Rs. 22000/- in my trading account and requested Mr. Bhuvnesh, who is working in Nirmal Bang (Address :- 203, 11b/8, 2nd Floor Tiwari House, Karolbagh, New Delhi) to keep trading until I will get loss not more than Rs. 2000 in my account. On 20th Oct 2013, I asked Mr. Bhuvnesh, I need to some cash, so sell all the stocks from my account and pay my money back, but after 24 hours, I got Rs.353/- in my Bank account, with the loss of Rs. 21647/-. I want to file complaint against the company and Dealer Mr. Bhuvnesh from Nirmal bang. Please do something in my favor. Regards Arun kumar
      Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi My Client ID at Nirmal Bang is E0042357. I met with Mr Ananta Sarkar in November of 2020. He promised me a return of 10 percent per month. I Invested 1 lakh Rs Initially and then another lakh. I also transferred by Shares from Zerodah to consolidate my accounts. I specifically told him NOT to draw any collateral against those share.
        For the 1st 2 months only I was paid the 10 percent, after that the payment stopped. Then I was given...
        Hi Nirmal Bang Team,

I am Prashant Karmare. Client of Nirmal Bang has opened an account in Nirmal Bang only for equity share market purposes with N283 (Owner:Priyanka Sangale Operated by:-Somnath Shende-Husband of Priyanka Sangale). I haven’t done any transactions till today. All the transactions were done by Somnath Shende on Behalf of me. He has pretended to me that he will give me back returns for more than 100% as he...

Mr. Vinothkumar Id:T3861516

Before Trading is not informing. After trading hour he is not lifting the phone calls, the way of approaching is not satisfied. kindly change the trading operator.
        Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nirmal bang mobile app updated but my acc h9080001 is on hold for trade because of my old mobile no but i given application from last 3 days for change mobile no with kyc form via mail but still my mobile number is not updated please do it early or will complain put into sebi
          Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I kedar vartak ac. No. V4870045, would like to request to lodge my complaint.
            I wanted to purchase sovereign gold line. But nobody else from your company is turned out to assist me, neither customer care nor mr. Yogesh khopade is attending my phone calls.
            I reluctantly decided to close my said account, as i could not get or purchase what i needed and deserved to be.
            Kedar vartak
            Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am writing to lodge a complaint against the employees of nirmalbang securities of duping me into fraudulent investment scheme that i did not understand and had not agreed upon. The concerned employees of the company responsible for the fraudulent act are miss vandana [ ] and mr [ ] saini, working at preet vihar, new delhi branch of the company.

On february 6 2020, miss vandana along with mr. [ ] fraudulently deployed ~inr...

On05_12_1019 ihad submitted a pay out request of rs175000 at 1.30 pm at kanpur off with request to make payment by same day as per entilement. But payout was not made till12pm next day. I had tosuffer in my other financial commitments pl enquire and pay for losses sufferedfixing of payouttime by12.30pm ishighly arbitrary and against rbi banking timings

To,
                Indian consumer complaints forum

Dear sir/madam,

This is to bring into attention the following facts:

I) that i priya kapil d/o pran nath kapil entered into two agreements with nirmal bang securities pvt ltd, regd office: 38-b, khatau building, 2nd floor, aikesh dinesh mody marg, fort, mumbai -400001 company where company representative of nirmal bang securities pvt ltd signed the agreements on company's behalf on 10/03/2017 under the fund name: equity bonanza fund bearing fund no: ebf0000jnk071 with sum invested rs.600, 000.00 (Rupees six lacs only) & another agreement bearing fund no : ebf0000jnk096 on 16/01/2018 with sum invested rs.600, 000.00 (Rupees six lacs only) respectively.

Ii) mr. Nalin kumar jha, our authorized signatory signed the aforesaid agreements on our behalf with company representative of nirmal bang securities pvt ltd on the aforesaid dates.

Iii) i being the beneficial owner as per the terms of the aforesaid agreements is entitled to a fixed annual return of 28% p. A of the principal amount which had to be paid out quarterly.

Iv) that as per the terms of the agreement a further additional interest rate of 4% p. A was allowed to me due to my recommendation of other accounts.

V) that the fund no: ebf0000jnk071 as per the agreement attained maturity on 09/03/2019. I through my representative nalin kumar jha has not received the payouts for december 2018 & march 2019 in this fund from you. And as the same has got mature on 09/03/2019 so the principal amount i. E rs 6 lacs is also due to me. So a total amount of rs.6, 96, 000.00 (Rupees six lacs ninety six thousand only) is due to me for payment from you.

Vi) that in other fund i. E fund no : ebf0000jnk096 which has to attain maturity on 15/01/2020, the recent payouts for october 2018, jan 2019, april 2019, july 2019 are still outstanding and have not been paid to me through my representative mr. Nalin kumar jha.

We have been relentlessly mailing the company nirmal bang securities pvt ltd on their various mail i. Ds but there has been no response to our queries from their end. You are therefore very humbly requested to act promptly and direct the aforesaid company to make the aforesaid payments to me at the earliest. Kindly oblige.

Yours sincerely

Priya kapil d/o pran nath pathak
                Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please close my demat account with nirmal bang as i am not able provide sufficient time and funds for trading. Also no one has provide me enough knowledge for trading. I have suffered losses in previous trading platform because of short knowledge. This is why i would like to quit.
                  My details are as below -
                  Dp id in301604
                  Client id b0200639
                  Client name - vinit krishna mahale

Close this platform as soon as possible

Your customer
                  Vinit mahale
                  Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Still no response of Demat closure from platform.

For e. G.
                    I have bought share on monday
                    N sold my share within t+2 days i. E. Before wednesday
                    So i need not pay any money to nirmal bang
                    But they have charged me interest from monday to friday (T+2) of sold shares
                    This is ridiculously wrong practice done by them
                    I hope they get punished for such malpractice

The same way i have done many trades which are sold within t+2 or t+3 or 4br...

Dear sir, i m having a bdr code 950y658 which was given by ur company my code clients were tackled and handled by mr saurab and mr satbir. It is very strange first they done fraud by putting my code account straight into company and a bigger fraud and cheating has been done with me they hav given bdr to my clients. Isnt it a shame on ur company that these things r getting done in ur company and u can t watch it. I bring in clients and they hav opend bdr codes to my clients. How mr abhishek allowd them or given them a bdr code. The most cheater person is abhishek how he he allowd my clients for bdr. Now who will pay my commission now. I bring in clients and u give them bdr. This is shame on ur company and ur company sinks very soon i[censored]r employees do all frauds in stock markets. I m old man and ur these cheaters have snatchd my earnings. This is how u manage ur company. I know nothing is going to happen but one day these people r going to ruin the company and sink the company. I need my commision that bdr should be under my bdr and i should get my commission and these people should be punishd immediately by u owners of company otherwise maa ambe will see u all. U snatchd my earnings and roti. I[censored] owners of this company do anything for me it is good but by humble request dont spare these employees. My roti is gone no worry but dont spare these cheaters so that no other client should be cheatd. Thanks atul sari n om jai ambe [protected]. Cc : to sebi to nse
                    Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a customer of nirmal bang securities mslleswaram branch bengali h having client code no 2359. Incone tax dept had called for shirt term gainsp/l statement for 2015-16. On telephonic request they sent me a corrupted pdf which i could not open. As such i requested them to mail me a hard copy which they are refusing. And they are insisting to personally collect. I am a senior citizen and travelling 10 kilometres to their branch is not possible a nd costly. Please instruct them to forward p/lstt. Immediately.
                      Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Fraud in my Account by Manager Jitesh and Sunny in Delhi Karol Bagh branch and I have already complained to Mr Mayank Sarkar. Jitesh and sunny cheat me plz help me. My Name Rakesh pal phone Number [protected]. They fraud with me and I lost my saving.

Sir mr Jitesh and sunny Karol Bagh delhi branch employee did fraud and misguided me by using their mobile and force me for trade they lost my 4 lakh 60 thousand money within 3 months they always misguided me and hide fact about my account they doing trade in future option and curruncy

Dear team
                        Today i hv just recd a msg that my account got debited with some shares amounting 2500/-only... Without any intimation... May i know the reason and pls clarify.
                        As per my knowledge... No transaction is allowed without intimation given to customer on his registered number..

Account name - sanjay kumar
                        Account no - l4640011

Kindly check and revert urgently...

Sanjay kumar..

My dp id is 12013300
                          Client id is 01218069
                          Trading code R1750236
                          Sir my account showing .63 paise amount due in.my account.but i dont have any outstanding ammount.Its a mistake of your company becoz on 5th july i gave cheque of rs.169321.70 and message came from nirmal bang is - 169321.07. Si the difference of both is showing .63 debit in my account.so ple see the matter and solve it out.
                          REGARDS
                          CHANDRA KANTA GARG
                          Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My nirmal bang a/c no w2460004. Trade done on 04/01/18, 05/01/18, 08/01/18, 12/01/18, 15/03/18, 19/03/18 were all done without my consent. I had received few calls initially on which i gave my consent but later all trades were done without my consent.in fact i did not even give consent for the trade confirmation calls which used to come from mumbai but strangely no action would be taken. I called up umpteen no of times in their office no[protected] requesting to talk to my rm arif mehmood & dheeraj kumar for a callback which never came. They did not even show me how to trade & check balance in the web platform and they had only app called "beyond" which seemed very complicated. Initially for few trades dheeraj used to call me and i told him to stop trading in f&o with call/put options if he does not have expertise. When most of my trades went into losses i specifically told him to stop trading which he did not do. When i incurred heavy losses i tried contacting him and he never used to take my calls. I even called arif who represented to me as his boss who assured me to get the money refunded but strangely they kept on trading without my consent till the loss was of almost rs 78000. I have trading account in kotak & reliance as well where not a single trade is done without my consent strangely nirmal bang is running a racket of duping peoples hard earned money without any expertise in the field. Please note the duration when i lost money the market was highly bullish and even a layman could make profit. I want complete refund of my entire 78000 which i have lost else would issue a legal notice to the company.
                            My id N011005 please close my dmat account as early as possible thank u

I have a an account with nirmal bang securities (A/c no-w2460004). My account as opened in the parkstreet branch and i was assured best of service with good returns by the executive arif mehmood & dheeraj kumar who opened and handled my account. I funded my account with 1 lac after opening. Dheeraj started trading in my account heavily in derivatives with huge exposure everyday and most of the trades done were without my consent. I incurred heavy losses everyday and repeatedly told him to stop trading in call & put option. Share market was in full growth phase that point of time and even a layman in the industry made profit but to my astonishment most of my trades done by dheeraj & arif resulted in huge losses. They did not have any expertise in the subject with pathetic customer service. They stopped taking my calls after few days and even the land line number was being picked up by someone else who assured my a callback from them which never came. My fund of 1 lac stands at 22k now in 2 months which i have withdrawn. I myself work in a reputed bank and have never seen such a bad customer service & unprofessional behaviour. I believe this is a racket run by the executives in the company to dupe peoples hard earned money else how can the trades be done without my consent and how can all the trades turn into losses in a bullish market. I have already circulated the information internally in my bank not to open any account in this fraud company. I need a proper investigation into the same and a complete refund of my entire money along with interest within 15 days post which i will issue a legal notice.
                              Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I think you might have gone through my earlier complaint in this page a week
                                Earlier whereby i had told you that i will quit tomorrow and accordingly i sold
                                All my shares. It is sorry state of affairs that your office has not made the payment of the proceeds of shares sold and shamelessly sending messages
                                Like - trade at your convenience on beyond app.. Please be noted that i will never trade with you and send the payment through my saving account at the earliest so that i may not be compelled to seek the help of the regulater.
                                Nirmal Bang customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                How to change bank?i want to change from old to new bank...i have allahabad net banking.but.this bank is not maped with nirmal bang.so i want to change this bank...