Oceans Outsourcing Solution Pvt Ltd — fraud company not refunding my money

anishsini on Dec 3, 2017
It has been more than 2 years.. Still my condition is worst because of this ocean outsourcing... My biggest mistake of my life is i had applied canada visa through this company... My 2, 00, 000 is still pending from this firm... Every time mr sameer give great excuses for refunding of money.. But from 3 months i have not received single money.. Now they are not responding for this.. Now i will right a complaint in consumer form.. And go for next level.. Because of this my family is broked.. He makes me suffer a lot... They are experts in giving of high level of excuses.. Which you guys cant imagine also... I want to write a lot and i will write.. But in next review... They dont have ashamed also after taking money... Which is not easy to earn.. So i will be move forward... I had all fake visa documents of canada and fake offer letter company name rio tinto.. All cheque has been bounced... My one year has been lost... My family has suffer a lot please some body help us to refund my money and stop these kind of activity so that other guys not suffer.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0