Ola Party — My id is ban please unban my id

DEAR SIR,
My Account is ban .my id no[protected] is 3rd year ola in Olaparty and I have broken any new rules till date, this time I accidentally put a post But I did not know that that account could be banned from the post. I have a lot of diamonds and gifting lying in my account, I will lose a lot. Please promise me in the last moment, any post or your rules will be broken. And official account is also going to come in my account till Monday, Please Sir, give me the last chance, I will do something new in this way, so that I can create an account, this is my first and last chance, please get my account[protected].
my mobile No.[protected]
my id No[protected]

Comments

My account has been banned due to some mistakes.
I'd no. :[protected]

Please sir unban my ola party I'd[protected] please sir unban my I'd then next time no mistake please sir I'm really sorry

Id number ([protected])

Rohan Deol's reply, Mar 6, 2021
Ola party my I'd is ban please unbanmu I'd, :(protected)
ola party my id is ban please unban my id:-[protected]
ola party my id is ban please unban my id-[protected]

My account has been banned due to some mistakes.
I'm really sorry. please my account banned to unbanned.
I'd no. :-{[protected]}

Today's morning (29th November) . My id no-[protected]. I was on multi video chatroom with my friend .I am using this app for meany years .And till now i haven't voilated any rule ..Sorry for the mistake ...kindly check the issue and please unban her id ASAP..From next i promise you i will not voilate any rule of ola party. Give me one last chance ..please sir unban my id..
THANKS

Plz my Account unband plzz 🆔 nambar[protected]

Dear ola sir I am sorry for that if i have any mistake.. I m forced by a blackmailer please open my ID[[protected]] only one time. 🙏

DEAR SIR,
My Account is ban .my id no[protected] is 3rd year ola in Olaparty and I have broken any new rules till date, this time I accidentally put a post But I did not know that that account could be banned from the post. I have a lot of diamonds and gifting lying in my account, I will lose a lot. Please promise me in the last moment, any post or your rules will be broken. And official account is also going to come in my account till Monday, Please Sir, give me the last chance, I will do something new in this way, so that I can create an account, this is my first and last chance, please get my account[[protected]]. My ola party I'd number is[protected] and my ola party original name is Rudra Rajput.

Sorry please open my de galti se mistake ho gayi please open my id dhola party sir

Please open my id sorry ola party sir galti se mistake ho gai ab Nahin hogi please open my id[protected]

Some Of my Misyaks tHat accuMy.sorry.please my accoUnt and unbAnned, please next time no mistakE

Some of my mistake that account sorry pleas my account and unbanned please next time no mistake

Sir I know terms & conditions and rules & regulations of ola party very well and I agree very well, I have not committed any violations and I also believe that it has happened by Mistake, I have no one in this subject. I don't know.but I assure you that I will not to do anything from this, whatever mistake I have made, I will take of it unknowingly. Once you receive my I'd and open it, and yes I do something like this from then on you have the right to close my I'd and thank you ola party request user. ritik ., ola party I'd [[protected]], . Mobile number [protected]

My account has been banned due to some mistakes.
I'm really sorry. please my account banned to unbanned.

Ola party team
Mobile no.-[protected]

I'd no. :[protected]

Sir i know the term & conditions and rules & regulations of ola party very well ans i agree very well, i have not committed ans vilonantions and i also bilieve that it has happened by mistake, i have no one in the subject, i from this, whatever mistake i have made, i will take care of it unknowingy.
Once you review my id and open it, and yes i do something like this from then on, you have the right to close thanks my id,
Thanks ola party