[Resolved]  Mantri Square Mall — Cheap Practice in Parking to make money

Cheap Practices to make money in PARKING SCAM - I filed a complaint but they really don't care-

Yesterday I went there and had a shocking experience - they had 4.5 min difference between they entry and exit booth time/clock (if Entry clock is showing 12.33 pm, exit booth time will show 12.38 pm) they I am sure they had done purposefully to make extra 10 rupees.
Really a cheap practice. I showed it to Parking supervisor lady. She and her peer accepted but said that she would not be able to do anything because it is set by "Mantri Square Management" . They asked me to write complain on a register which had 3 more complaints but I could not see any action update on them too.So I feel it was "bogus" complain register just for the name sake.
Which means this Racket is going on with agreement between Parking contractor and Mantri Management and no one would like to take any responsibility.
6 months back also I saw the same thing but that time I ignored. This time I stopped by car outside and made the investigation. Therefore sharing with you all.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:59:44