Pathfinders Trainings — cheat, fraud, scam, bogus pathfinder training

Hi all,

I underwent pathfinders training program in july 2017 in bangalore. It was a 4 day training program. My feedback about this training is as below.

1. 40000 for the training is a total waste.

2. He shares basic information that is freely available in internet.

3. On the live trading day he books his positional positions and shows 40 k profit on the day.

4. He talks crap strategies like ungli method, which works only in projector.

5. His trading rooms are a big joke, he talks his own story and unnecassary matters like carnatic music, dogs and book loses.

6. If you follow his strategies, you will end up only in losses.

7. Basically, what he does is to solicitation of buying or selling whatever trade he takes. This is clearly to support his existing positions.

8. He is not a sebi registered trainer. I am going to take this up to sebi and sue him with my fellow participants.

9. He takes innocent people's money to feed his family & brags about his lavish lifestyle which is highly intolerable.

Stay away from this fraudster. He lures people's money by his iit brand name.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I think this is a very great platform from were, I got the knowledge of how does the stock market works. The first thing which I had learned from Pathfinder is to never ever make a big loss always have in place a stop loss.
Apart from option trading I don’t know anything about stock market but with the help of sir I got to know each product in very precise manner. Thank you so much sir for this. Sir was a really very nice person who shows a way how you can earn money just by taking some efforts. I am definitely looking ahead to make it as my fulltime profession. Thank you sir.

thanks