Pie Infocomm — non-refundment of my bond money of 15000

1st floor, B-12, Sector E, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ashtek on Oct 4, 2019
I gave a walk-in interview at pie infocomm in january. After they interview, the director of company vijay kr. Jaiswal and other staff told us to pay bond amount of 15000 for the job. L as well as also saying that it is fully refundable if we don't join. Gave us joining date of 18th july.

When i considered myself for higher studies and asked my repayment, they said they would do it in july.in july they sent a mail that they would cut gst of 18.5% from it and return the remaining money in two installments. One instantly 6112 and other in september.

Whole september is gone. All their numbers are off. One number is on but is not accepting any calls.

They are fraudsters and i m not the only victim. There are many.

Updated by Ashtek, Oct 17, 2019
I wonder why so many different people loving Pie Info Comm have to comment their experience here on same day as well as in same hour. As well as have much interest in company bond policy rather than personal pros. I wanna ask them that why exactly is the bond amount and what is GST of 18.5% in that Bond Amount.

non-refundment of my bond money of 15000

Comments

Working at Pie Infocomm as a automation engineer, I am happy with the projects.
All seniors are cooperative and helpful..
The bond process is for off campus students and the bond amount is completely refundable after the duration of one year.so u can start your career on a big scale.
Those who comment that it's Completely refundable, I guess are the part of that Fraudster Crowd
Working at Pie Infocomm as a autocAD DESIGNER, I am happy with the environment at Pie. Everything here is so good ..
All seniors are cooperative and helpful.
if we talk about bond then this bond is refundable .
Hiii, i am dilip tiwari, i am currently working for pie infocomm pvt ltd . as a software developer . everything here is awesome . all seniors are cooperative and helpful . the bond process is for off campus students and the bond amount is completely refundable after the duration of on year
i am currently working for pie infocomm pvt ltd . as a autocad design . everything here is awesome . all seniors are cooperative and helpful . the bond process is for off campus students and the bond amount is completely refundable after the duration of on year
i am working in pie infocomm . for a long period of time . i must say one thing that this company does alot for his employees .
Hiii, i am zareen khan, i am currently working for pie infocomm pvt ltd . as a software developer . everything here is awesome . all seniors are cooperative and helpful . the bond process is for off campus students and the bond amount is completely refundable after the duration of on year
Anyone esle left to comment in same hour???

Fans of Pie Info Comm
i am currently working for pie infocomm pvt ltd . all seniors are cooperative and helpful . i am happy with the project and the environment at pie infocomm . everything here is awesome .
Yes they are fake i have recording of abusing by Vijay Jaiswal. So cheap he is ### who born only for suck students money. He is not capabile of doing jobs so thats why he is doing fraud with students and thier future and our society, police and court nothing doing for it.
I was also hired by pie infocomm by the process of bond and due do some reasons i was not able to join the company, I simply send a mail that i will not join the company and they refund my bond money after deducting their service charge which is 18% of the total amount.

Pie Infocomm - non-refundment of my bond money of 15000