[Resolved] Purely Herbs — not getting refund of my payment of rs.4799/- on account of delivery not taken

Bhagwati No. 1187, 1st Floor, 5th Floor, 21st Cross, 7th Sector, HSR Layout, Banglore, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 av0505 on Mar 30, 2019
I am submitting my case as under:

A). Initially i ordered herbal medicine by making advance payment of rs.4799/- vide order ref no. [protected] dated 21.2.19.

B). Then due to some medical complications, i refused to take delivery to courier person over phone itself on 25.2.19 and also raised return request on purely herb website vide ref. No. #1811 dated 25.2.19.

C). Then subsequently i had sent two mails on "[email protected]" dated 22.2.19 & 27.2.19, requesting return of my above amount after deducting courier chargers but no response received.

D). Then also sent two reminders on 19.3.19 & 29.3.19 and made no. Of phone calls on their customer care no. [protected] but no response received.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2019
I wants to know status of may already lodged on 30.3.19 against M/s. Purely Herbs

Comments

My complaint is still unresolved but it is showing as "Resolved", please update your correctly as No action has been taken yet.

Purely Herbs - not getting refund of my payment of rs.4799/- on account of delivery not taken

Company:Purely Herbs