Quikr-myc Captcha Company — Myc company -blackmailing

Sir/madam, i had complained regarding this and again iam complaining the same complaint because they are calling repeatedly and sending unnecessary sms. i had applied for online captcha entry job and i didn't know that this company is fraud and cheats/ blackmails people. Before registering they didn't give any information about their terms and conditions after registering i got to know that i have to pay amount to them. And after they provide the app to work with i immediately search for the app and i got to know that it is a fraud company and cheated many people. So i just call the executive who give me all the information about this and i said her to cancel my registration i am not going to do this job as i know they are fraud and the executive said me ok she will cancel the registration. Now, today i got a call to blackmail me that you have to pay the charges for registration and i am a student and not able to pay such amount. So, please sir/madam help me out and revert back.
Updated by Sreeja Lakumarapu Aug 09, 2020
sir they are sending mails again and again regarding legal action on me.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

sir again they are sending legal action mails, please help me in solving this problem.