Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University — Certificate Verification

Singapore, India
 Bala.Ganta
Dear Sir / Madam,

My self Bala gangadhar. I Would like to check with you regarding my B Com certificate. I have been completed my B Com Between 2003 to 2006. My Enrollment No- DE-ll/2003/59024.And my roll No-35110. Kindly check the certificate genuine are Fake because recently i heard there is so many news about fake certificates. Please check and let me know ASAP.

[email protected]

[Nov 10, 2016] Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir my certificate resently missed so how to find and take duplicate certificate my name N.J.Mahesh.
Dear Sir

My self KHAJA VIQARUDDIN I Would like to check with you regarding my B Com certificate. I have been completed my B Com Between 2003 to 2006. My Enrollment No- DE-ll/2003/226622And my roll No-3310688. Kindly check the certificate genuine are Fake because recently i heard there is so many news about fake certificates. Please check and let me know ASAP. Your cooperation will be highly appreciate

[email protected]
Sir i have done diploma from JRN RVD university in 2008 and my enrollment no is DE-II/05/21539 so kindly check my certificate genuine.
i heard there is so many news about fake certificates. Please check and let me know ASAP. Your cooperation will be highly appreciate.

My mail id is- [email protected]
Ph-[protected]
Dear Sir

My name Rafi . I Would like to check with you regarding my B-tech certificate. I have been completed my B- tech Between 210to 2013 My Enrollment No- RVD/BTECH/41783 and my roll No-583218. Kindly check the certificate genuine or Fake because recently i heard there is so many news about fake certificates. Please check and let me know ASAP.
My email- [email protected]
Dear Sir
I have completed diploma june2011.
But diploma certificate not provide from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University . Please provide me scan copy in my mail id [email protected]
Enrollment no - DE-II/09/226434
Praful Madhukar Pranjale
mob- [protected]
Dear Sir / Madam,

My self Nilesh Nagar. I Would like to check/ verify my Diploma certificate. I have been completed my diploma in electrical engineering in 2017 through distance learning with the help of one carrier guide point in bhopal. My Enrollment No- DE[protected]. Kindly check the certificate genuine or Fake because recently i heard there is so many news about fake certificates. Please check and let me know ASAP.

Email- [email protected]
Mob-[protected]
Nagar Nilesh's reply, Dec 10, 2018
Can we have any updates on this..
Hello sir my name is S Irin Jenitta.. Last year I have completed my BCA. But mygracen n and 6 th semester marksheet not providing.. Pls give me a 6 th semester marksheet and migration my enrollment no DE[protected]
Hello sir
My name Amandeep kaur I have done my MA in July 2017and August 2018 . Can you plz verify my mark sheet is fake or genuine..

Pratap Nagar, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India - 313003