Rapidjobswork — online fraud

Surat, Gujarat, India
 Akshay Chavhan on Oct 18, 2019
Few days ago i have call from rapidjobwork for a part time job on there site of data entry work. They took a my aadhar card copy on whatapp for registration and login and password for online job work they give me 800 pages filling online data entry within 7days period but per page it's so much time consuming. When i'm quite the job they threatened me for pay ₹ 3999/ as charge of site surfing. And now they sent me notice from surat high court.

Comments

Sir aapka koi solution nikla?
Bhavana Srinivas's reply, Nov 8, 2019
Aapko bhi same problem hey kya?
plus they asked us for 6000 after that including portal charges. They signed the bond that was fake to threatend us...

Rapidjobswork - online fraud