Real Life Chemist, Kamothe Navi Mumbai — selling price of generic medicines at chemist store

Shop Number 14 Juhi Garden Plot Number 8 Sector 7 Kamotha, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410209, Kamothe, Raigad District, Maharashtra, India
 Ajinkya Jorwekar on May 16, 2019
The chemist whose name is "real life chemist" in my area (Shop number 14 juhi garden plot number 8 sector 7 kamothe, navi mumbai, maharashtra 410209) is selling a generic medicines since 5 months, i want to resister a complaint about pricing of generic medicines which they are selling.

I asked for medicines which i want for my father, he told me that your billing amount is 1278 rupees for prescribed generic medicines. The same medicines i get from another chemist is at only 457 rupees. And also they don't have any certificate of generic medicines. And also the person at store is not d pharma/b pharma. How we trust on them.

So i get that much difference for my medicines, what are they thinking about the customers, they are fools or something else.

Is there any control of "medical council of india" on these type of medical stores..??

Please suggest me anyone how i resisters a complaint against that pharma store.??
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Real Life Chemist, Kamothe Navi Mumbai - selling price of generic medicines at chemist store

Company:Real Life Chemist, Kamothe Navi Mumbai