Regenersis (India) Pvt Ltd. Bangalore — Asus zenfone

My phone fell down on tuesday (26th september 2016) after which when i made calls people could not hear me. i went to the regenersis service centre at v. v. puram, bangalore around 4 p. m. and within a couple of minutes, the engineer at the front desk identified that the sub board had a crack in it and needed to be replaced. beyond that my experience has been terrible!!!

The girl at the front desk had no clue what to do and had to keep asking the 2 guys for each and every thing. when asked how long it would take to repair the second guy said 3 working days. when asked why he said they would have to get the part from 'somewhere' without even checking to see if they had it in stock.

After 3 days when i call the girl who picked the call had no updates and had to keep asking someone for the info. very casually they tell me to check in on sat or monday!! it sounded to me like they had not bothered to even start on the service for this phone. i had to remind them!

Today i called in the morning and he tells me the phone is ready. when i asked why they did not bother to inform me he said that customer care would inform me by evening.in any case i was so fed up talking to him, i went in a little while to their centre. when i received the phone i was shocked that all data had gone as they had reinstalled the os. i had specifically told the girl who had filled in the form on day 1 that i had not taken a backup but she has put the comment ' data loss accepted' in the form. beyond my comprehension!

So i checked the phone and then asked for a number where i could lodge a complaint. every time i asked a question these characters would disappear inside the centre to find out the answer. none of them were capable of answering any question, from me or from other customers.

I was so fed up as they were being completly vague that i asked for the bill. they said it would take another 10 mins! i waited for 20 mins and then started walking out when a girl came rushing out with the bill!

This is the kind of service these guys provide, heaven help all those who need to get their asus phones repaired!!!

Bangalore