[Resolved] Rudraksh Group — not giving my hard earned money back

S. C. O PLOT NO 15-16 TOP FLOOR PHASE 1 MOHALI, S.a.s.nagar (mohali), Punjab, India
 [email protected] anil on Jul 16, 2019
I am anil kumar and my cousin manish kumar have visited rudraksh group sco 15-16, phase -1, mohali and applied work visa for canada in october 2018. My counselor ridhima 📱 ([protected]) said, "3-4 mahine me aapka kam 110% ho jayega bus aap rupye jma karwa do." we have deposited the amount rs. 1515500/[protected] rtgs +25000 insta banking and 30500 and 5000 cash)
Now still they couldn't provide work visa almost passed 10 months. During this period, we have visited their office many times. Every time they gave us fake commitments and making us fool. Adviser mr. Jitender singh 📱 ([protected]) and their admin amrita madam 📱 ([protected]) didn't provide us any solution and even they didn't gave us our money back. & when we call them they don't answer and mr. Jitender switched off the phone or not reachable. After so many follow up jitender provide us fake lmia issuance & confirmation letter on mail (Copy attached) and said your medical will process after same days but nothing happened and making fool again.
Now again we asked to return our money and he didn't respond properly and said "rood behavior paise aise nahi mileage, tum mera kuchh nahi kar sakte". Even after this we have contacted to admin amrita madam, she didn't response also and said we call you back.
This is fraud company. They mind wash the people and harassment.
We request you to take action against these crookes and fraud company and please do help to return our hard earning money.
Thanks & regards
Anil kumar📱 [protected]
Email id: anils. [protected]@gmail.com
Manish kumar📱 [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 23, 2019
My hard earning money
Returned to me by Rudraksh Group

[Jul 16, 2019] Rudraksh Group customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

आप हमारे चैनल में एक लिखित कंप्लेंट दीजिये आपका पैसा वापिस करवाने की पूरी कोशिश की जाएगी,
Mob: [protected]

Kisi bhi travel agent ki full information janne k liye aap hmare email address: [protected]@Gmail.com par mail krein . Hum aap logon ko hmare channel Bhartiye Ekta k Madhyam se ministry of external affairs ki proper registered and unregistered travel agents k bare main detail provide krenge.or agr koi agent aapk paise lekr baitha ha ya bhag gya ha to bhi aap hme mail jrur Kerin.

S.C.O. 15 -16, Top Floor, Phase 1, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali), India - 160055