Salore- Novadita Sharma — Fraud - Salore retail , pocketing people's hard earned money through online facebook page

This is to bring to your immediate attention of what happened when I ordered a garment through Salore. I had placed an order for a garment on 28th feb 2016, made payment of around rs 6000, confirmation email from Kushagra Rastogi (Business development manager of Salore) is attached . Even after repeated follow-ups with Pooja and Mamta, Contact numbers are [protected], till today its been close to 11 months I have neither received my garment delivery nor I have a received a refund . Me and mom have called them on several occasions and they kept promising to deliver the garment at several occasions, they promised on whatsapp, whatsapp conversation is attached where they committed to deliver the garment in april 2016 . Each time the staff gave lame excuses that the factory is going through some challenges or staff is on leave etc etc, while no such issues are being highlighted on their facebook page, everyday I have been seeing posts of new garments being advertised on the website .but they never delivered my garment, or even got in touch to update on the status of the garment . I even sent a message to Novadita sharma so called owner of salore and she conveniently ignored my message on facebook .After couple of months I asked them to issue refund if the are unable to deliver the garment, the staff asked me to send a copy of the cheque which was cleared as proof of payment and promised that payment will come to my account in 15 days, Till date I have not received the refund. It is extremely disheartening to see how people are cheating on other peoples hard earned money and being able to carry out such fraudulent activity at multiple times . I have seen numerous posts like these on thisplatform means that I am not the only one who these people have cheated on. Its been 11 months now I need a refund from Salore . I have filed an FIR to the police as well against Salore and Novadita Sharma of Fradulent online activity .

New Delhi