Sarath Varma Uddaraju — data entry work from home jobs

I received a call from mr sarath varma uddaraju based on the post made on quikr jobs regarding data entry job stating he is from protypers.com. I was asked to remit a sum of rs.1000/- after deposit of the amount the person is not responding to my calls or msgs and he has blocked my calls. Such a cheapster stealing money from others pocket. His number is [protected]. I need a refund back. It seems to be a scam cheating around people and he has made it a habit.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

its genuine
Once the process has done.he provided us assignment in 10 mins.after that he trained us to get the complete concept of job.with in 2 days we started making money.currently we are making 45000 per month.we had a 1 year old kid and this helps my wife a lot to make sustainable and constant income.i would like to thank Mr.sarath varma for providing us this wonderful opportunity.

Vizag