Savebyswitching Global Service Pvt Ltd — worst people in the management.

Hello everyone recently quit this company, because of the worst people are there in the management. I am female not mentioning my name here this incident happened to my colleague we were in same batch in training and after coming to the floor wonderful teams they divide and all team leaders are like never seen girls before the way the behave. By the probation period if we don't achieve our target we should leave the company or we should support our team leaders (Selva and samson) hope people understand what i mean support (Physical) shameless creatures and so called managers who are supporting this.
Now people might think why dint i raise the complaint to hr?
When i asked seniors for the suggestion they said no use of going there they dont take any action because managers will back them up infact hr knows these things but they need the proofffff...

Managers ufff worst characters don't know from which side they look like managrs no proper language, dressing sense and abusive language on people. One of the managers only partial for muslims and he thinks he is the owner of the company if anyone tries to correct him direct termination without any reason, people who are sitting in hr rooms fit for nothing.
Does he know how human resource works? And other manager only partial for tamilians and females what a cheap mentality people and this is certified company don't know who is that # who certified this company without verifying what is happening inside.
There is a pantry room inside but that's romance room for managers. There are few females just want to secure their job and they are ready for anything. My friend works in the same building for different company she told me one word why did you join this "#" company?
Really i would like to advise to females and girls please do not enter to this company they don't know how to value females and respect.
Hopefully someone takes action against these kind of people.

Comments

This is absolutely what is happening in this firm from a very long time... These two women are the worst in the business they are experts in coning men for money... They even go to a extend of black mailing them if they don't meet their terms... I actually know for sure fact that sripriya is of no use to men or women she belongs to the other category of gender... Just check her medical reports for clarification.. Supriya is a pro in this brothel business... I am sure about the support from their family...
hi
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is a shame that you were not able to talk to us whilst you were employed as we always take any complaint raised very seriously and fully investigate all issues. If you would like to get in touch with us directly, the HR department would be pleased to meet with you and work through the issues raised.

We wish you every success for the future.

You can email your concern to [protected]@savebyswitching.in and we will make sure that it get addressed appropriately.

Team HR