Seven Seas Shipping — sir this people take the money in d name of company

Sir

As i got a call from the company seven seas shipping from gujarat and the person spoke to me and convinced me abt the job as i need the job they started asking me money first they ask 12000 for the processing after i sent the payment they stopped calling me as i call them three four times a day and they put my phone on divert when i call from other number they ans the phone. As i told them to refund my money they started shouting and firing me and they say to complain and do whatever u want and they are very rude sir

Sir this is our hard earned money please help me as i need funds very badly

I look forward for the positive reply

sir this people take the money in d name of company
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

don't pay any money to such person pretending to be agent for giving jobs on cruise ships. he is giving personal account number, website doesn't exists. be aware and don't fall for any promises.
My Brother got the same call and same watsapp messages, same account number same links. Luckily i got this post. Please be careful with such fake calls.
Thanku for the information same name same id called me you saved my money my job

Fake persons dont entertain

Anyone got any offer letter from the company
Please meet Mr Arakal

Meet the master fraud Samuel Arakal, I hope he gets caught and our money is refunded

I have done the fir but still it is pending
Avijit Mahapatra's reply, Sep 9, 2020
Yes I got From this shopping company
Which you send the address of bank or his address
Hi Guys,
Recently one of my relative was also lured by this guys fancy offer.
But thanks to u guys we got saved.
I[censored] want to caught this guy. Register a FIR for fraud and then submit the FIR copy to bank. The bank will freeze his account the ### will not be able to remove money from account.
That's THE BEST move possible.

Seven seas shipping shree RJD businesse plaza office number. 37,38,39,40 near millennium park kharwasa road dindoli Surat 394201, Gujarat

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career