Shaya International Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 19, 2021

File a complaint to Shaya International

Having problems with Shaya International?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shaya International customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shaya International

Shaya International Website

Shaya International Head Office Address

Office No: 205, Golmohor Center Point, S.No 34/A, Hissa No.5, Wadgaon Sheri
Pune
Pune District

Shaya International Phone Numbers

Shaya International reviews & complaints(9)

Guys I have paid 30000 for visa processing on 2015 but they cheated for my money. Dolly HR picture attached for ref.
Shaya International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi this is Raja Ghosh from Jamshedpur. I got job offer from Shaya International and I have given demand draft of Rs. 30, 000 on 6th October 2015. They said I will get VISA by 20th Dec 2015. I tried to contact them but all mobile numbers are switched off. I lost my money....

I had given Rs 70000 to Shaya International on Nov 20th 2016 for the job placement with NEC group UK. Now all the mobiles and landline are switched off and they are not reverting for the mail also. Please do the needful to as early as possible.

Shaya International — Job seeker

Kamur I'm also from tamilnadu Pls contact my no. I shared my no.

Shaya International Consultancy — Singapore jobs

Is anybody knows about shaya international fake or trust. there are offering singapore jobs for service charge. is anybody knows please share your views

Hi...! I have paid Rs.32500/- through HDFC bank. After paid the payment there is no response from their side. They called for job opening in Sheng-Siong at Singapore. Please share any information you got about them My contact number is [protected]

Guys I gave money for Rs. 32, 500/- for visa processing & service charges for shaya international, I have applied MIS executive. I have conduct past one week. All mobiles switch off. What is the current situation let youknow please condact My no.[protected].
        Hi, I am from Chennai and I too got affected by this off Shaya Intl. They said I will get VISA by 17th Dec 2015. I tried reaching them but switched off. Then only I came to know the truth from this site. I paid 32500 for MIS Executive job from yau lee group.

Now what can we do? Is any one in Pune to make complaint about them.

How can we retrieve our money? Any idea?

I have pay Rs 70000/- on 1st december 2015 through net banking for visa processing and placement service charge for job at UK in NEC Group but after getting money his moblie: [protected] switch off & land line phone :[protected] nobody pick
          I have paid the same amount and Im from Gujarat Rs 70, 000/- and may be they have planned to wind up from 1st December. If you are nearby to pune or reside in Pune Please try to know what's the status of Shaya international and please revert back to take further step.
          I have also paid the same amount for the job opening with NEC group UK. Now all there mobile phones are switched of and landline is disconnected. I am from Kerala and if anyone is from Pune. Please inform me about the status of Shaya International.

Manjith K George
          Contact No: [protected]
          Email: manjith.[protected]@gmail.com

Shaya International Pune — I had already pay some amount for job in dubai

I had already pay some amount for job in dubai but still not getting any revert, i think its a fake consultancy, do don't go with this consultancy future.

Guys I too got affected by this off Shaya Intl. Last 3 days no response. Kindly pl let me no i[censored] get any details abt them plz. I paid 30k for Mis executive in Singapore for yau lee group.. Atleast get the detail of that Singapore company. We have to do something towards them. I really can't tolerate. I am really poor guy depend on this job only I planned my life. Because of this job I left my current job also. Please help me friends.

Ashok Aravind
            Mr. Sabareesan they were fraud !
            I too gave money to them and got cheated.
            There were 93 candidates it seems !
            Some of them already made police complaint.
            Give me your number and I will let you know if any information comes.
            check this out.. they were fraud.. report to police!!

Now what can we do? Is any one in Pune to make complaint about them.

How can we retrieve our money? Any idea?

So called Owners : Abhishek Patel and Alisha Gupta (not sure about real names) So called HR : Dolly Mishra Company : Abroad Job Consultancy The worst consultancy environment ever. No one cares about your profile, knowledge and experience. Hires anyone. No proper office arrangements. You will get to meet abhishek only alisha only calls employees, she never comes in a picture. No growth at all. Dolly (HR) always insults employees by using abusive language.

Lakshmi Dhakate Asst Manager HR-Operations Registered Office SHAYA INTERNAIONAL Office No: 205, Golmohor Center Point, S.No 34/A, Hissa No.5, Wadgaon Sheri, Pune-411 014. Tel:[protected].[protected] IS IT FAKE PLACEMENT? Because they charge for the services...